FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Little Rock, AR

35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 597 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recommend not to work with (janitorial).
H&B cleaning (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, november 5.
I worked for janitorial inside the Fed ex facility in little Rock .,I wouldn't recommend no one to work there because it's not a come up in life& also they don't teach u anything there.,and on top of that the dumb rules to be brought in discussing.just all I'm saying is h&b cleaning inside Fed ex is not the job for anyone with experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Get here if you can
Dockworker full-time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, október 16.
Excellent place to work, pay is competitive, and benefits superb. Hours aren't the greatest as far as work life balance, and you have ro deal with working in a semi outdoor environment, but other than that, fantastic place to work.
FedEx Review
DELIVERY DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, június 7.
I liked My job becauce I didn't have my boss looking over my shoulder. However it was long hours and jumping and running, very fast pace. I worked for various contractors, each route is owned by a contractor not by fedex.
3,0
boring
FedEx Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, május 28.
Just a friday check guarantee. there is no benefits for working under a contractor here, if making money and taking care of your family is the focus then this is'nt the job.
job
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, május 20.
Hard working job. Come ready to work, have the right mindset and you will enjoy your time. even though it was short hours it was very hard work. has a lot of benefits
good benefits
hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company that allows you to advance as far as you want
Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, május 5.
After 15 years within the company, I can easily say you can do anything with this company if you are willing to go for it. Nothing is out of reach. You can better yourself each and every day and advancement is up to you.
Pro érvek
Freedom to better yourself and advance
Kontra érvek
Nothing out of the ordinary
family oriented work space
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, február 20.
It's a great place to work !!
Showed great organizational skills by arranging incoming packages by
specified Criteria accurately and efficiently.
Displayed reliability by identifying and correcting packaging errors.
Adhering to company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of
workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Pro érvek
people you come in contact with
overnight shifts weather
typical day at work
Custodian/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, július 13.
we had to go through medal detectors to go and leave i started my day by going through the medal detectors, making my way to my clock in station clock in go to my work area break down boxes.when the truck came grab all the boxes of the pallets and throw the plastic in a pile and but the broke down boxes in a pile. once i have cleared out the whole truck stack all the pallets on top of one of another then throw all the plastic that was in a pile in the plastic compactor then all the boxes in the box compactor clean up,empty all the garbage cans then throw all the trash in the trash compactor.
laid-back
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolut best company I have ever worked for
Diesel Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, július 13.
This company is absolutely the best company I have ever worked for. It is truly a cimplant that stands with its employees. It’s not just a job it’s a family.
Try to work here!
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, március 16.
FedEx Freight was by far the best company I have ever worked for. They love the military and love all there employees. The pay us very nice for just even starting off. I highly recommend working here.
Pro érvek
Amazing people, fun place.
Extremely stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
fun work place
Folklift Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, január 23.
you will have too get your work order and go to the bay that its on your work order and break the seal on the back of the truck lefet the door and begin to unload the truck
Pro érvek
you will be able to move up fast if you are willing to get the job done
weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 10Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and busy but also rewarding.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR 722042017, november 29.
It takes a certain lifestyle and ability to perform the job well on a daily basis. Overall the job is average in comparison to other jobs of the same nature. Management seems to care more about numbers and sometimes its hard to get a one on one with the managers. Advancement is there but at the same time it seems to be more of a need rather than ability. Benefits were not the worst but I have had better considering I was only part-time, it wasnt too bad. Overall the job has many desirable aspects but also some that arent.
Stressful
Home Delivery Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2017, szeptember 25.
Quick pace. Package pressure. There were long hours working 10-14 days. Learn alot about building & managing teams. The hardest part of the job was locating & hiring new employes.
its a job
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2017, június 6.
more work than pay and ran through independent contractors. Management was difficult due to the inability to communicate and resolve employee/employer relations. may have been better through another contractor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees do not have benefits as drivers but employees in the front have benefits.
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2017, június 5.
Everyone should be treated equal since we are all working under the same company. I actuallly think every employee should a bonus every month. And on holidays should receive time and half.
Pro érvek
pays pretty good money for starters
no benefits for employers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2017, február 16.
Learned a lot of valuable things here and loved it here. The management team would be much better if they were more organized. They need to get things in line
Part time Dockworker
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2016, december 2.
Great Company to work for morale is high from top to bottom. Good starting out wage and annual raises. Great supervisors all the way up the chain that care about the job and there workers. Bad part is not being able to move to full time easily due to very very low turn over rate and not very many full time openings.
Pay and job morale
Kontra érvek
Not being able to get full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, lacks discipline.
Dockworker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2016, november 14.
Great place to work three years ago, but since then upper management has failed to discipline dock management. Dock management has a lack of drive, which has resulted in a lack of drive in dockworkers. There is no accountability for actions which has created a sense of carelessness in dockworkers. Management has shown that you can get away with just about anything and not suffer consequences, whether it be a dockworker or supervisor. Therefore those individuals like myself that do their job and show potential are often overshadowed by the mistakes of others and put in the same light as everyone else.However, there is great pay, benefits, and if run correctly, it is an extremely fulfilling place to work. But when there is one piece of the puzzle missing, the operation cannot run successfully.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
poor management and low expecations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has bad management and too strict with poor hours
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2016, október 12.
Unloading everyday with bad management but good and hard working co workers nothing is hard and i really don't enjoy it.
No Pros
Kontra érvek
poor hours, bad management, too strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a company that is on the move and always expanding.
Hazardous Waste Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2016, július 25.
A typical day never lacks for a challenge; each day brings a new one. Due with the job duties and responsibilities, there is always something new to learn regarding the federal regulations that pertain to this position.The manager and my co-workers are all wonderful people to work for and with; there is a family-like environment. The hardest part of the job are having to deal major incidents, the most enjoyable is having the satisfaction of doing the job well.
Safe work environment
None come to mind
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van