Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lewisville, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lewisville, TX11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 329 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mgmt has favorites they choose to advance, advancement is really null at the Lewisville location. No team or work pride by mgmt. Advancement is selective and limited to those of color.
Good location good benefits
Kontra érvek
Bad mgmt no advancement opportunities
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It the management that makes feel like you dont want to be there, is all about the white man there,if your a minority think twice about working there. We minorities are at the bottom. We work hard twice.
na
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Benefits and overall good place to work. No Complaints at all. Good Balance for work and life and extra things that happen. Very understanding about your situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would recommend anyone and everyone to work there. Great company, benefits and pay. Also room to move up to full time or even become a driver in the future.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company values it employees. I have moved numerous times and I transferred twice with FedEx and even when I did not transfer with them, I always go back to them. Great employer!
Good pay, relaxed environment
Most dock positions are PT
Munkahelyi kultúra
just do your work and go home
supervisors helpful

safety is 1st

lots of perks

Fridays are the best

from the head boss to the lead if you need anything door is always open..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is an excellent company to work for. Your co-workers are like family and majority of the time, everyone gets along.
The only thing I would change would be management, or in this case, the supervisors of the dock

Hard work does not deserve to go unnoticed
Great Job
Supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is awesome for it to be a part-time job. The supervisors are understanding and will work with you if you need to miss time at work. The only dislike is that once your hired as a part-time associate it is very hard for you to become full-time.
Fun place to work
no full time opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for, but issues with the safety department and HR department make things difficult to work. Also not as Veteran friendly as they say, they require you to lose all over your disability compensation you earned from the military to be able to drive for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to be overhauled. .too much Favoritism and it shows...FedEx Freight will fire you first offense.15 years of service..never had 1 write up..FedEx policy says Verbal,Write up,3 days off...But they fired me on my very first alledged..offense. .
Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each pallet, has a address or pro number on it. Find the bill the matches and scan it off it tells us what trailer to take it too. Sweep out trailers, and take any decking beams out that are in the trailer.