Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lebanon, TN

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 087 értékelés megtekintése
Pay
Pay could be alot better and slow months hard to get hours but the pay is the reason most people quit and part time job opening would be nice thank you
2,0
management
The work wasnt too hard to do, but management was not good at communicating, showed favoritism, and wasn't all around fair in what they expected out of each employee.
Decent place to work
My fellow employees were very friendlly and helpfull! The managers were incredibly helpful and would give advice to make the job easier. Also it was a very clean place.
Strong Culture Where Practiced
Pays well. Advancement possible with skill and political prowess. Great culture where practiced. FedEx Supply Chain is relatively new and struggles to adapt to the culture in some facilities.
A good place to work.
It’s a place that has a good working environment. They offer a decent amount of schedules to offer to people that are willing to work for their company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company with great culture
Pros:
Great culture that drove the decisions and work environment experienced.

Career advancement

Pay

Cons:

Corporate driven decisions often impacted employees
productivity
My review is very good about this company the work environment is very well condition and the peoples is very smart and cooperate
the training is very good and apply all regulation about safety.
Fedex
An interesting learning experience I’m glad to of gotten, I learned a lot more than I thought I could about technology!

Though I would like to hear more about job security and advancement
Productive and fun workplace
Enjoyable place to work. Management is great and fair.
Pay is decent but sometimes overtime is mandatory

They give raises occasionally once every few years.
one paid break
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work experience at FedEx was very easy-going as well as productive this was a job that was only temporary through a hiring agency,but overall an acceptable job
Fedex is ok
Mostly standing and scanning, pretty easy. Management is amazing its a great work environment. Hardest part is clocking out. I never want to leave. The staff is friendly, too.
Nice place to work
The management are very great but they so many rules and regulations which you have to follow. It is a better place to work because they are very big company
Low pay
Nice place to work
It
I wasn't a fan of FedEx perhaps because the company i worked for got acquired by FedEx and all the changes was taking place very quickly and no actual transitioning plan but i was working to many hours and no appreciation to the work i did.
Very Memorable place to work
the best part of the job was the people, getting the chance to meet all the different types of cultures in one building. this place was more than a job it was a second family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place for learning skills
As you know I have done my degree in civil Engineering and now studying civil Engineer Too so,i want to have a job related to my field or Civil Engineering.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fairly good place to work
Overall it was a good place to work I was driving 2 hours one way and wanted something closer to home is the only reason that I quit but I would recommend this facility. If you are from another country I would not recommend this site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall FedEx Supply Chain is a good place to work. They do give evaluations for raises each year. Management has been told not to give anyone the max score of 5 on evaluation so they will only give you between 2 and 3% each year on a raise. They are very flexible when you need time off for an appointment or vacation. The chance of moving up in the company is slim unless you have a manager in your pocket. They host tons of interviews but usually have someone picked before they even begin interviewing. The facilities are very clean and organized. Management are not held accountable for there attendance. So there is a good chance you will show up more than they will. The VP and CEO of the company are very caring and give a lot of praise when deserved. HR department is very easy to work with. The workers there are easy to work with. The insurance and benefits are medium.
Pro érvek
clean work area and clean restrooms, good equipment
management accountability, low raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culturally adept and accepting place to work
Overall, this is a fantastic place to work. It is extremely culturally diverse and accepting of people from all backgrounds. The work is challenging and you must be tech savvy, but you will be trained if there is no experience. Sometimes, the overtime can be a bit overwhelming in certain departments, requiring 50+ hours of work plus Saturdays, but the work is plentiful if that's what you're needing. Overtime does not occur very often, but when it does, it can last for a few months. The employees are treated fairly and they are appreciated. The company shows gratitude by employee appreciation days where there is catering, games (human foosball, human hungry hippo, badmitten, bingo, corn hole, video games), and chances to win prizes. If you need a job, apply here. The people are great, the management is great, and the work is great.
Pro érvek
Benefits, vacation days, employee appreciation days
Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellect company to work for
great place to advance in career
management great

clean workplace

different culture of employees

hours was lengthy

i would go back to this place to work
Awesome place to work
The work is good. The pay is good. Room for growth. Management is great and they really care about their employees. Lots of benefits. Working here is like working with a close family.
Pro érvek
tuition reimbursement, pay, vacation, employee appreciation days
Kontra érvek
Can bee quite a bit of over time, not enough cross training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back atmosphere, but expected to produce
was hired through temp agency on the 2nd shift maintenance team at EG1 when it was Genco, was moved to EG3 building. good co-workers & management. Not enough electrical & troubleshooting experience for them to keep me, But was a great job that I loved & miss. After being put in other bldg by myself it was hard to get help on the 2nd shift and it was looked down upon if I needed it.
Pro érvek
freedom to be responsible for yourself.
Expected to know EVERYTHING
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés