Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lebanon, OH

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 323 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I get overused. I am one of the better workers and I get used for every task. I don’t get any extra benefits for helping my coworkers and going above and beyond. Management is horrible they do not know how to run the place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex brings all team members close and working together. I enjoy the leadership displayed everyday to get tasks completed. Working hours are tough but doing it together makes it better.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management Don’t bother working here or even the shipping service. Terrible work on your body Management will work you like a slave and freak out if u need a drink of water
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place is fun and management is great. They are super understanding and are willing to work with you through anything. Also you get paid to workout.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at fed ex consists of a brief 5 minute meeting about the workload we will be receiving that day, and then jumping right into the action. It is very exhausting most days and at times can even be stressful, but the main thing is knowing that we will all get through it at the end of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for a Contractor of Federal Express - not the actual company, therefore this question can't be accurately answered based on the question provided.
Pro érvek
benefits, organization, stream lined processes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got up early in the morning in comfy work out clothes. i would go in and the managers would put us in areas they though we would be best in. Most of what i did was sort packages. I did that for four or five hours. It was hard work.
I lost weight
got there at 3 am
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a large company and you can feel lost at times, but there is so much happening at once that as long as you are doing your job it goes by fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is unable to accept constructive criticism. I was forced out the door by a manager who refused to offer me help when it was their job as I was working in there area. I asked for a radio to call out certain instructions so we could stay on track as manager was never around. I enjoyed the people mostly management is more focused on talking though instead of being hands on and helping they kick back and hide behind paper work and take it easy. I'm one to believe the higher up the ladder one goes the more hands and productive you should be earn your keep and keep earning lead by example not by throwing your authority around which is done often. this is a fast paced hard working job I enjoyed it though. the down side is no locker space was provided for belongings and no lunch break was given and some days went on for 10+ hours when busy season hit. another problem like my experience in Kroger is only drinking buddies get higher up. I have seen people with little to no time there and a bad work ethic shoot up to manager or trainer position despite other people with stronger work ethics and a better knowledge of the building. all based on who they know and staying cozy to the manager. the pay is ok but if you plan on working hard and staying busy while on the job they pay is a little off I a few dollars more an hour would not hurt. I say this and acknowledge that people like firefighters and police have it worse so please no backlash on me. I did not want to leave however It was either leave or the manager was going to fire me and I did not want that on my record. I worked - több...
Pro érvek
fast paced excercise decent pay
Kontra érvek
no lockers no lunch breaks and favorites are played
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gather and Load packages onto a trailer. Very Physical Labor and extreme temperatures. Management is young and somewhat unexperienced. Meeting different people.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was pretty good it was a summer job for me but the managers there minus one and luckily i worked under him where unwilling to listen to employee comments or safety concerns. Only good thing was that the hours were in the evening so you could do something with friends or family throughout the day then head into work later in the day
Pro érvek
Good pay kinda flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Managers where terrible, no sick days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Fedex!! The people where nice and really awsome to work with!! If you need help they'd help. They talked to you with respect! I loved loading box trucks. It kept me fit. I moved to Wilmington so I had to quit but I do miss it!!
within 30 days got a .25 cent raise
only 20 hours a week
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people and the fast pace work environment.The employer were cool and laid back. The shifts were short and pay was not good unless full time
Fast pace
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. Management and all upper staff are easy to talk to. The company made sure that every driver knew about the importance of safety and has weekly meetings just on this topic alone.
Pro érvek
customer service and being able to drive and see different ares and always moving.
Kontra érvek
No real growth opertunity.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a third shift position, the day starts approximately at around 4AM (or around 2AM during the peak season) and ends around 7AM or later depending on when trucks arrive (or around 8AM or later during the peak season). You never get used to the schedule because it is early and doesn't always start at the same time. It is five days a week, but during peak season it is six days a week. In the summer it is very hot, and in the winter it is okay as long as the heaters are on.

Management does not communicate very well and sometimes disappear when needed. They also do not do a good job at telling the employees when they have done well, only when we have failed. They also fail to provide the workers with tools they need or working equipment.

Most of the coworkers are great, but there are always some who are questionable or downright should not be working there.

The entire job is the hardest part. Third shift screws with everything from sleeping well to family time and personal time. However, it usually is great for doctors appointments during the day if you choose to stay up after coming home. Your job consists of heavy lifting and consistent bending, which takes a toll. You will get bruises and bleed occasionally even if you are careful. Belts doesn't always work and neither do the rollers on the trucks. There are a lot of people with no common sense and that makes everything harder. Sickness spreads like wildfire and you go home sore every day.

I would not be working here if I had another option.
It's a job, benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours, pay, coworkers, equipment failing, the environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience within FedEx Ground was like no other. A typical day would consist of loading one truck after another until management needed me to unload other trucks. The work would sometimes be difficult as far as overwhelming packages being jammed on the van lines causing an over flow once it reached my truck or others. The other employees were very helpful and some were energetic. What I've learned and consumed is that once people start to work as a team anything can be done.
Pro érvek
everyone helps out when needed
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the people there to the work I had to do, it was the best job I've ever had. Sad I had to move away and lose it.