FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lafayette, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 582 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work,fun co-workers,cool managers,decent pay,great benefits.Pay could be a little better.More hours definitely wouldn't hurt.Overall it's a plus working at FedEx.
Munkahelyi kultúra
delivering packages to customers and getting to know them by name. Meeting and greeting them in many different places and experiencing many different races.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome workplace. No complaints. Get paid weekly and awesome benefits. Work as full time and part time worker. Always guarantee hours to work. I left due to COV-19 affecting my kids school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are not friendly. They don't care if you need help or not. They are very selfish. They don't have benefits. They expect for you to work hard and receive no raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe that Fed Ex Freight is a great place that provides flexible hours as forklift operator and offers benefits that helps all. I would highly recommend working at Fed Ex Freight.
Raises
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great and very helpful. the people are in good spirits their. and its a fun environment too work in. management their are great the didn't mind coming down to help when needed.
get paid weeky
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work days are usually fun, work pace has to be fast - so you can finish on time. Management is constantly improving. Some co-workers are really fun to be around and people are generally friendly. Hardest part of job is when it rains and you still got to do what you got to do while the most enjoyable is when the weather is nice and your load is light. You finish early and you have all the time to spend with family and loved ones.
Pro érvek
Occational treats by boss or work-workers
Kontra érvek
Hard weather causing delay in starting day early.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work a morning sort Drive for deliveries and pick ups Manage time Work an evening sort Work culture is great Management does not follow you like a hawk
Munkahelyi kultúra
I, would have to set up the sort for nightly operations and the people was really good to work around. I learned how the business side works. Making sure that every piece of mail or package arrives at its destination on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced industry and you must be willing to work hard, get dirty, and think on your feet. Its a labor job that requires a lot of heavy lifting and repetitious movement up and down stairs and walk-ways all over various routes and for long hours. It is also a fun job where you meet new people ever day, establish good relationships with customers, and work independently without a manager.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and pay, meet interesting people, stay fit
Kontra érvek
dirty, work long hours, work in all weather conditions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked along with city dispatcher to ensure all loads were sent out on time. I schedule delivery appointments for loads that required delivery appoints. I answered phone and help customer and drivers with their needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
My days at Fedex are only 4 - 4.5 hours long. However, it is non-stop work, you must be hard working at this job in order to get everything done on time. I've learned to do things in new ways based on the situation, and changing up my tactics to do things in a better way. There were good, but also not so good managers, at some points in didn't seem like they knew what they were doing. The hardest part of doing the job is trying to accomplish the job with the incorrect amount of people. Doing a 4-5 man job is very difficult for only two people, but my friend and I have done it anyway each day. The only reasons we could are because we both work constantly, both fast and hard, we do things like split the loads between each other, and also help each other out. The most enjoyable part of the job was whenever you were done, you had the entire rest of the day to do whatever it is that you want.
Pro érvek
The time is perfect, free water, large fans on the ceiling helping circulate the air, and a vending machine?
Kontra érvek
Not enough employees, too low of pay for as demanding as the job is, no breaks, communication is very little
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's work involved in this job. There's constant lifting, up and down out of the truck, and the weather has been crazy. I would advise younger people who's just starting out in life to work this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced constantly changing environment,no two days are ever the same. I strive daily to provide the best in class service to all my customers, corporate and individual. Little or no supervision once drivers leave the station and many on-road decisions may be required to fulfill time commitments.
Excellent benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
management was not motivating and encouraging. the time you had to arrive was very crazy
good pay
Kontra érvek
hated the time i would work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Early morning to mid afternoon, learned the ins and out of the freight business, the overall management team was great minor rooms for improvement need to be fixed. Co-workers were great a few bad eggs here and there. Hardest thing was lack of advancement and always told there chances for advacement but never giving th chance.
pay
Kontra érvek
no advancement, work problem daily with drivers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the family feel of this job. Customers looked forward to seeing me whenthey mailed packages, it was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with this company because of the fast paced environment. The company has also taught me a variety of safety measures that I had no previous knowledge of. I would recommend athletes give it a shot on during the off season.
cardio booster