FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lafayette, LA

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 827 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Horrible atmosphere
DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, augusztus 13.
The people are not friendly. They don't care if you need help or not. They are very selfish. They don't have benefits. They expect for you to work hard and receive no raise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Fed Ex Freight is a great place to work
forklift operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, május 8.
I believe that Fed Ex Freight is a great place that provides flexible hours as forklift operator and offers benefits that helps all. I would highly recommend working at Fed Ex Freight.
Raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A great place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, augusztus 12.
The people are great and very helpful. the people are in good
spirits their. and its a fun environment too work in. management their are great the didn't mind coming down to help when needed.
get paid weeky
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great place of work
Delivery driver/ helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, január 18.
Work days are usually fun, work pace has to be fast - so you can finish on time. Management is constantly improving. Some co-workers are really fun to be around and people are generally friendly.
Hardest part of job is when it rains and you still got to do what you got to do while the most enjoyable is when the weather is nice and your load is light. You finish early and you have all the time to spend with family and loved ones.
Pro érvek
Occational treats by boss or work-workers
Kontra érvek
Hard weather causing delay in starting day early.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A day at FedEx
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2016, április 28.
Work a morning sort
Drive for deliveries and pick ups
Manage time
Work an evening sort
Work culture is great
Management does not follow you like a hawk
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Lead Handler
Lead Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2015, november 11.
I, would have to set up the sort for nightly operations and the people was really good to work around. I learned how the business side works. Making sure that every piece of mail or package arrives at its destination on time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Workout You Get Paid For.
Courier/ Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2015, október 30.
This is a very fast paced industry and you must be willing to work hard, get dirty, and think on your feet. Its a labor job that requires a lot of heavy lifting and repetitious movement up and down stairs and walk-ways all over various routes and for long hours. It is also a fun job where you meet new people ever day, establish good relationships with customers, and work independently without a manager.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and pay, meet interesting people, stay fit
Kontra érvek
dirty, work long hours, work in all weather conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Less than trucking company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2015, június 26.
I worked along with city dispatcher to ensure all loads were sent out on time. I schedule delivery appointments for loads that required delivery appoints. I answered phone and help customer and drivers with their needs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx helped me become a better worker.
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2014, november 3.
My days at Fedex are only 4 - 4.5 hours long. However, it is non-stop work, you must be hard working at this job in order to get everything done on time. I've learned to do things in new ways based on the situation, and changing up my tactics to do things in a better way. There were good, but also not so good managers, at some points in didn't seem like they knew what they were doing. The hardest part of doing the job is trying to accomplish the job with the incorrect amount of people. Doing a 4-5 man job is very difficult for only two people, but my friend and I have done it anyway each day. The only reasons we could are because we both work constantly, both fast and hard, we do things like split the loads between each other, and also help each other out. The most enjoyable part of the job was whenever you were done, you had the entire rest of the day to do whatever it is that you want.
Pro érvek
The time is perfect, free water, large fans on the ceiling helping circulate the air, and a vending machine?
Kontra érvek
Not enough employees, too low of pay for as demanding as the job is, no breaks, communication is very little
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
good start up job
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2014, augusztus 2.
There's work involved in this job. There's constant lifting, up and down out of the truck, and the weather has been crazy. I would advise younger people who's just starting out in life to work this.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for with many opportunities for advancement.
Driver/International Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2014, július 13.
Fast paced constantly changing environment,no two days are ever the same. I strive daily to provide the best in class service to all my customers, corporate and individual.
Little or no supervision once drivers leave the station and many on-road decisions may be required to fulfill time commitments.
Excellent benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
2,0
very demanding
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2014, február 9.
management was not motivating and encouraging.
the time you had to arrive was very crazy
good pay
Kontra érvek
hated the time i would work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Warehouse
Dock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette La2014, január 7.
Early morning to mid afternoon, learned the ins and out of the freight business, the overall management team was great minor rooms for improvement need to be fixed. Co-workers were great a few bad eggs here and there. Hardest thing was lack of advancement and always told there chances for advacement but never giving th chance.
pay
Kontra érvek
no advancement, work problem daily with drivers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
FedEx
Shipping Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette2012, június 30.
I loved the family feel of this job. Customers looked forward to seeing me whenthey mailed packages, it was great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for college student or someone who's looking to stay in good physical shape
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2012, március 28.
I enjoy working with this company because of the fast paced environment. The company has also taught me a variety of safety measures that I had no previous knowledge of. I would recommend athletes give it a shot on during the off season.
cardio booster
no breaks, very consistent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van