Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Knoxville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Knoxville, TN43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 320 értékelés megtekintése
Great company
This company is good if your looking for 15 to 20 hours a week. They are good for the customer has well as the employee. I had to leave to find more hours but, I would go back in a heart beat.
Very Good work environment
Very good company I would love to keep working for Fed Ex I would want to be Full Time if it was available to come by I enjoy the hours that I do have because I have enough time out my day to do things like doctor Appointments or run errands
New
I've just started here so I don't recommend listening to just my review. So far the environment is pretty relaxed and fun. We can listen to music as long as we get what we are doing done in a timely fashion.
Organized
Only positives came from this job. Learned discipline and teamwork. Maybe should get paid more. Hardwork but the job has a lot of benefits.The work culture there is pretty decent
Fedex is a great job.
Be at work on time . Be ready to work for the customers of fedex and etc. Stay focus and hydrated during the sort. Earn pay time off , plus benefits depending how hard you work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fed-Ex P&D Driver
The job of delivering packages is extremely fast-paced and detail oriented. There is also a bit of customer service involved in the field. Peak time with packages is the most stressful time of the year with this job at Fed-Ex
Meeting people, Activity side
No healthcare, low salary
Why I don't like FedEx ground in West Knoxville
They work you hard, be friendly to you face, but sometimes it slips when they treat you like a misfit. They talk trash behind your back and what you to work harder. This is management im talking about. Everything you talk to them about goes in one ear and out the other all the way to HR. Senior manager is a functioning alcoholic. Nothing will every change, it just gets worse and worse every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but the company seemed to not care about their employees. Not enough hours good hourly pay but not enough hours to make up for good pay check.
Horrible pollocies and management
The managers didnt care about people who did things wrong unless the drivers recorded it or they saw it i got hurt and had to come to work the next day it was exhausting
Corporate sucks
It's always the people that have never driven a truck or safety people who run drivers off.They can't keep drivers, because the people who don't drive make it impossible for the ones that do. To many does and don'ts
Other drivers
Office people suck
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for someone in college.
I have worked here for several years and it's time to move on. I had plans to move up and I could, but with a lot of the run around I have gotten, I don't think FedEx freight is the place for me. At Knoxville they don't offer much work in the day, so if you plan to work full time be prepared to work at night, unless you try to become a driver. If you do apply to become a driver, then you can't have any prior accidents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fed ex was great to work for but you were sub contractors so no benefits or raises or paid benefits or days off.
fed ex was greta to work for the pay was excellent, but no paid holidays, sick time or benefits you were considered sub contractors and you had to buy all your own supplies including trucks, oil, tires ,uniforms.
great pay, good bosses
Kontra érvek
paying for all your own supplies and no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good pay and good work environment
non climate controlled warehouse, worked in small packages, not very long shifts, good pay at 9.50 hourly to start
long hiring process with computer work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, never had any problems from supervisors. Teammates were awesome all work as one and the helped me out on the forklift all the time.
Pro érvek
good work environment and wonderful people.
Weather
Great culture
FedEx has a great culture and supports the sales team well. The pay is good pay and benefits are nice but, working as a sales rep for FedEx requires about 60 hours weekly if you are going to do it well..
great benefits
Kontra érvek
the job requires long hours
Interactive Management
Seemed not much interaction during the shift "Pep" talk this could have been good to build Moral but, limited to like 5 or so comments per time of talk. As a few people had been addressed but, seems just some lacking in that maybe some focused group content could help improve efficiency of shift work.
Pro érvek
Not extremely managed--self managed if you can
Kontra érvek
Lots of walking if on certain work task
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going, not enough hours
FedEx was a fair employer, especially the management, but there was not enough hours to compensate for the long drive. Promotion was fair, it all depended on how hard you worked at the bottom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced environment willing to train and certify its members
Fast paced environment, with good management techniques, and definitely an EEOE. Would be willing to go back if asked realy loved and respected the higher management
good pay
Kontra érvek
fast paced not for everyone
Good exercise
Lots of hard work if you are a motivated person. Gets easier after a couple months due to knowledge of how things work. Managers are very nice. Sometimes not enough hours if you are a package handler.
Fun place to work
Its a self sufficient job. Its hard work and dedication. What you put into it you will get back out of it. Computer experience is a plus. Its a great company and you get to meet someone new everyday.
free uniforms free gas
holidays are a downer
Great workplace
Company well put together and great atmosphere. Been there over a year and great way to open more options to expand work experience. look into joining,
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés