Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kingsport, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kingsport, TN11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 321 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for. It is a high paced, high activity job. Energetic work environment. Great team working. Competitive and fun place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there. Miss it!!! Great company to work for. Great bosses. Loved the physical workout. Loved the hours, was great having my whole day to do whatever I needed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for a contractor instead of fedex so no benefits. Fedex management of the terminal is lackluster at best. Most managers stand around and do nothing while the workers kill themselves to get trucks loaded which is typical in large companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was one of my most favorite jobs. Until management is involved. I left with a two week notice to work at act for more hours and then i left act i went back to fedex and was fired for not hearing my manager tell me to clock out and to top it off he fired me over the phone. He was also rude and not professorial in anyway even flirting with other women employees
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. It barly paid bills. They're want any training they just tell you to come in and throw you into loading and unloading.
Paycheck
Management and no training
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are consistent so you can build a schedule with time for studying/homework. The pay is good. The benefits are great even for those just starting. I should include it does take a year to get those benefits, but even as a package handler benefits are available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at FedEx has been essential to my career. I was promoted after only a short time working there, and my colleagues give me a fun and competitive environment. I thoroughly enjoy FedEx.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
His turnover with employees is ridiculous, don't work with him unless you want to lose your DOT. What he does is illegal and he shouldn't be allowed to have a business license. There are better owners to work for than him.
Pro érvek
Delivering is fun and fast paced
Terrible Owner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short intense shifts mix comradely with hard work. The fast paced work along with friendly approachable management make the manual labor aspect of entry level warehouse work almost enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Semiweekly pay, short shifts good for students or as a second job
Kontra érvek
Limited upward mobility, hard to maintain as only income
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provided excellent customer service during the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast-paced environment loading and unloading trucks.