Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kernersville, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kernersville, NC47 értékelés
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 449 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having a friendly and safe work place and also making the employees feel important wanting to come to work and do their job to the best of their abilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very team oriented workplace that takes very good care of its employees. They really show that they appreciate the work you put into their company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, keeps you busy. open hours to work, good wages. great for those seeking part-time employment. easy coworkers to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx has been a very good experience for the most part. I work for FedExs' local department. I load up 2 or 3 vans a day, somewhere along the lines of 700 to 1,000 packages a day. The hardest part about working here is the time. I work 3rd shift, so getting out of the bed is tough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spacious environment where workers can move freely around without obstruction. For any business to succeed there should be a team work. I am a team player, and my contributions are always beneficial to members of the team.

I respect every worker in the organization no matter the status. Everyone is important in the business set up that is the reason why person has been hired to perform a specific duties or schedules.

The hardest part of the job is when there were no logistics to work with though temporal or when 1st and 2nd batches of nurses were not paid on time after they were hired for months.

When the 3rd Batches of Nurses were paid on time, it served as motivation to put in their best performance, and this was translated into high productivity to the agency. This served as the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
Sponsored further education, free launch, car maintenance allowance
Kontra érvek
short breaks, limited vacation days
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, required a lot of lifting, stooping, and bending. Very fast paced and very tiring. Job required a lot of endurance and strength.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work and earn extra money during the Holidays. Great people to work with as well and very understanding. I have been working there since 2012 for the Holiday season as a temp and I love it. I just really need something more permanent.
Good hours
Might work long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work and I really enjoyed the shift that I worked for the seasonal Operations Administration position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The First Part of my shift I had to load a trailer while scanning incoming packages, and on the second half I had to unload making sure my scanner was keeping up.
very cool coworkers
Not Enough Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in fifteen minutes early to do my job, which is load at least 490 packages in a trailer within 60 minutes. This was the same routine every day of the year.
Offered Strength
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a paycheck but they work you like a dog for scraps they're are 4 sorts day, twilight, midnight, and sunrise. You won't really feel part of the fedex team unless you are a manager or some type of admin. security checks a needful but tiresome
paycheck
Kontra érvek
You won't have a good work life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great company. I truly enjoy working there and everything about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and unloading packages in and out of trailers. Loading was the hardest because you had to meet a certain scan rate and the only way to meet that rate is to scan and load the packages quickly in a large trailer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is good place for people without an education to move up the corporate ladder. Most dock jobs require a lot of hard work, lifting, and motivating package handlers.
Full-Time Package Handler ,

Unload 1: Unloading at my rate, scanning, stripping, and loading incompatibles, tugging incompatibles to destination belts.

Additional Help to: Smalls, Van Lines, and belt picking for Load Sides.

Hardest part of the job is when its get crowded with incompatibles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Play it smart while you are there. Good company, you just need to understand the rules and regulations. if you go to work everyday and on time you will grow with the company
Pro érvek
weekly paycheck good benefits etc
Kontra érvek
management can be a challenge
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment
• Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers

• Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but conflicted with other job. Battled elements of weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and compensation for duties. You get what you put in with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Scanning, loading & unlaoding packages. Learn how to load trucks and "build walls" while loading. The job itself is fast paced hard work. The management can be iffy.
Weekly pay, tuition reimbursement
strenuous, tedious work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Becoming noticed and advancing up in the company when I made myself noticable by being one of the most efficient and quality loaders on top of having a Bachelors Degree. The physical demands of having to lift boxes up to 100 pounds quickly, as well as the patience required from being overwhelmed with boxes as I went from truck to truck.
Pro érvek
Benefits and Work more hours when you want
No breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés