Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kernersville, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kernersville, NC48 értékelés
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was at FedEx the work wasn't necessarily hard, it was just stressful. The pay was good and was weekly, just the conditions of working were poor. My manager didn't​ want to help me out by placing me where i strived best.
Pay
Kontra érvek
No breaks and sometimes did unneccasary overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having a friendly and safe work place and also making the employees feel important wanting to come to work and do their job to the best of their abilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and unloading trucks at a very fast pace. I've learned how to make things work easier for me without working outside of work safety. Managers are more about numbers and they do not really make you feel like you are apart of a team. It is a very fast pace environment in which can become overwhelming sometimes. What i enjoy about it is feeling like I'm working out instead of actually working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will take a hardworking, dedicated employee and drive them straight to the brink of insanity. You had better work hard for both Hub and local and don't expect any personal time off for important things like family.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Some get a 4 hour shift
Minimum breaks

No rest

FedEx has very poor management

Good coworkers

A little far walk from the entrance to the actual building
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with people who couldn’t wait to get there and with others that didn’t like it but needed a job
Their shifts vary from day to day

It’s very hot and you will leave wet with sweat
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex was fast paced. When you showed up for work be prepared to work. They gave you the option to work part time or double shifts which were full time. My overall experience good for a part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical day on peck season was hard work, a lot of moving around, fast paced and just stressful but a normal day was slow and varied hours. The hardest part is just keeping up with your load rate. I do know most of the other jobs besides package handling like Unloading, heaving lifting ICs, Upstairs Jobs(Facer), Scanning in QAT, and Belt Picker.
Great Hours, You Can Work Extra Shifts, Great Benefits, and Job Diversity
Short Breaks, Very Tiring, Always Sore and Bad Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked brutal work hours. Management was clueless a lot of the time and not much help if needed. They never cared how well you were doing and if you had any problems at all.
Possible potential
Lack of management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work here is fast paced and can be a little dirty but it won't kill you, management is always there to lend a hand, there are so many opportunities for advancement and the benefits are awesome this is a career making job
Cares about its employees
It's a little hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Fedex and if had the opportunity I would work for the again, the place is a cool place to work, and I enjoyed my job, the pay was pretty good, always room for improvement.
salary and environment
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved coming in at nights and working out for a few hours loading trucks. I enjoyed my time here and made some good friends. Management was very respectful here unlike most places.
Pro érvek
No drama from management or supervisors
Some heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and intense. You have to come in with the mindset of a boxer. I learned to pace myself while working quick and efficient rate. The hardest part was the total ware and tear.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It give you a challenging experience to work hard. To learn new skills. The ability to do over time. Are just work one shift and go home. It give you the opportunity to move up in the company.
Overtime, graduate pay rate
Short shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx sets the tone immediately upon application. They are a company who takes their business seriously and sets high standards. If you are use to physicality in the work place this the job for you. Great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just started working here its been about 2 weeks going on 3 at what time on Friday do the direct deposit usually go in? Its Friday 3am eastern time . I kind of forgot if I even put in any account info in during my hiring process can anyone else help me out here ??? Thank you.
Good hours good pay
Kontra érvek
Some managers are really disrespectful
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is just as simple as it sounds. You will be taking packages from a chute and placing them in a truck trailer as quickly and orderly as you can. There is a a bit to be learned about performing this in a more efficient manner but if you are dedicated then it can be done within a few days. The only major concern you will have is maintaining a satisfactory pace early on, wearing the proper protection and getting used to the occasionally uncomfortable temperatures. The interaction with your co-workers is usually spars after your first introductory week, as you primarily work by yourself within a trailer, but during your first few days a senior employee will help you get adjusted to your work fairly often. Despite this the workplace culture could be described as a friendly competition. While you are all on a team within your section, numbers are recorded both individually and as a group. Everyone can see who is working the hardest. However; this can lead to the most difficult part as strong workers in the more favorable will likely be picking up the slack for newcomers. The most enjoyable part is the feeling of accomplishment when you consistently make the top of the board.
Pro érvek
Well stocked vending machines with cold drinks, dedication and good work is quickly noticed
Kontra érvek
Gloves required or you will get hurt, the trailers have no air conditioning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with FedEx at first was hard, but when you give it a try for a week you sort of have a rhythm on how things work there. I have learn a lot working with the company of FedEx. For example, I have learn how to really pick up the pace in a fast environment, how to work a scanner, and also learn how to properly get in and out of a tractor trailer. The managers and co-workers were great to deal with, because it was like you had a second home and everyone was so friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job consist of short hours.
It is paid weekly.

Everything is fast pace.

The co-workers are typically to themselves.

There are usually no breaks between shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Responsibilities: To provide an efficient picks up and delivery service, support to customers on any issues regarding features of services, while complying with all operational, security and safety policies, procedures processes with the objective of meeting service commitments and maximizing customer satisfaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is way too low for how physically demanding the job is. Management took it easy on their friends and pushed others as hard as they could. If you try to apply everything to teach you in training they get on to you about speed. Speed is the ONLY thing that matters. You can throw boxes, stand on boxes, do whatever as long as you do it quickly. They say you get benefits and vacation but you have to put in 1,100 hours of work before you can (which takes over a year working less than 3 hours a day)
No breaks