Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Keasbey, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Keasbey, NJ100 értékelés
100 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 456 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
While you might meet some cool managers or other fellow package handlers, prepare to be treated like a robot. Come in, get your stuff, go to work, by yourself in most cases for hours, Then leave physically tired and exhausted. It would not be so bad if they allowed headphones or something, but you better get use to the sound of machinery and yelling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if you get the opportunity they work with you very flexibly and the care and pay well for work,would recommend, one-hundred percent
healthy work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During training it's easy. You start out part time and whenever you wanna more hours they will give you fulltime work. Definitely getting paid to work out. But in the long run it's still easy money.
Pro érvek
Pay good, easy work, possible fulltime, transferrable
Kontra érvek
Always on your feet, heavy duty work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay and benefits are excellent. However inside of the facility can feel a bit depressing and aimless. Sure its written down on how they'll handle it but most of it is simple but dangerous mistakes. If current managers where pulling their own weight instead of dropping the new guys in it'd be allot safer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a very diverse place. This company rarely says no to anyone. You get to meet people of all types of ages, cultures, and languages. Over at fedex people work as a team.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t think this job was for me but it was something I wanted to try out. I knew it wouldn’t last long working for the company as a package handler.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment, everyone is friendly as works hard , people help when needed , the pay is good , the location is far but the hours are very much so worth it .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really didn't enjoy my time at FedEx, it was one of those situations where I did it for the money. But as a loyal companion to the company I showed up to work everyday on time and was ready for whatever challenges that needed to be achieved
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a fast pace environment I loved every minute of it. I had a good time even though it was only for 3 months. I would love to go back again if I’m able too
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the job they just didn't work my school schedule i was a good worker and met alot of very good guys. i will miss the job dearly. maybe ill go back one day
good work out
no breaks if part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx would be clocking in and going to the assigned location to unload or load the trucks as directed. As you finish up one truck you get assigned another until the day is done.

At FedEx I learned cooperative skills and how to effectively work with a team.

The management was kind and understanding. They would keep you updated on your speeds of unloading or loading and offer up ways to improve them.

The workplace culture was informal, and the expectations were to finish the tasks you were assigned as efficiently as possible.

The hardest part of the job was the physicality of the work and the fitness level it required.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the competitive nature it drew out of people and how the company gave incentives and rewarded those improving frequently.
Pro érvek
Employment advancement opportunities, Benefits for long term employees
Kontra érvek
Late nights, and physical labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was an ok place to work. The labor was hard and fast pace, but the pay for very low and did not match the average cost of living. I had to work 2 jobs just to make ends meet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very tough on your body. must be ready to be fit to work in this environment when its cold its super cold inside and when its hot its hotter inside. easy to get sick
body pains
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is very fast paced and it can be overwhelming sometimes . In order to advance you just have to stay focus . Fedex has great benefits and rewards its employees every so often .
Great benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Hours can be overwhelming .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package handling is just work all day. It's pretty straight forward. Should be a temp job. Warehouse conditions. 3-4 hour periods of knocking loading and unloading trucks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex managment is ok, supervisors need an attitude adjustment. Constant yelling, constant beign put down. Just a bad place to work. Co workers are great and managers are ok. I would consider coming back just have the supervisors fired and hire new ones
lost weight
supervisors need attitude adjustments
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great job for people who need some good money. Its like working at UPS its all the same thing just a different location. But the staff wee very helpful and nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no break, just didnt like it, worked you hard. horrible job. Management was fair. pay is good , just less hours. Hardest part about fedex was liting Erays
Munkahelyi kultúra
The boxes would be way to heavy to lift, sometimes they were heavier than me and it would be hard to unload trucks by myself . barely any team work. Some days were harder than others
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work the employees hard and there’s no recognition with the hard work you put. They don’t go above and beyond for their employees they’re not always treated fairly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment dealing with bar scanners to scan all incoming and outgoing inventory maintaining proper paperwork and organizing material in a neat clean manner.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés