FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, MO

104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 152 értékelés megtekintése
Great
Parts Coordinator / Mechanic Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, november 17.
Great place to work took great care of me and my family over the years I worked for them. I was very happy to go to work every day. When I retired from FedEx Freight it was hard choice to make because it's more than a place to work it like a extended family. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people to work for and work with
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, november 12.
great place to work. It was a second job for me they were very
understanding with my schedule with my full time job. plenty of overtime
plenty of room for advancement. i enjoyed my time there and like i said it was a second job to my full time job, received a lot of rewards and the holidays we were given gifts. they also cooked for for the employees fed ex is very good to the hourly employees, i worked for ups for 6 years and never received the types of gifts we were given at fed ex.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good fast paced job
package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, szeptember 10.
It is a fast paced job with lots of alone time in a trail. Winters are cold and the summers are hot but the opportunity for more hours is always there
Fun place to work
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 28.
it is a great and fun place to work. they are big on teamwork and unity. The hardest part of the job is the long hours. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Great job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 25.
It was great job for fast pace workers and easy to grow within company if wanted the staff was excellent at showing and explaining what we would be doing
Challenging, Body, Mind
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 3.
Deadlines to meet every day, Go home, wake up, Repeat!!!

If you are looking for full time or part time as a driver, handler, courier, customer care oriented people connected to e-commerce, this is your place!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment! Management uses employees as scapegoats.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 20.
Management all came from fedex call centers and they have a chip on their shoulder for anyone that didn't get to "go home" like them and was actually hired as an at home agent. The managers could careless about the customers they are only out for the almighty dollar.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Job security! Stress! Lack of leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company to work for long term
Manager Customer Service Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 14.
My typical work day involved meeting and coaching employees, reviewing and analyzing data, cooperative work environment.
I learned how to manage large teams and prioritize my work load to affectively manage my to be successful within their daily tasked.
Pro érvek
ability to problem solve and take action
limited flexibility
Hot
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 28.
It was a good job the managers were great and the work was a good workout but the trucks would be super hot and the boxes would be 100 pounds plus and it would just get hard harder as the day progressed.
Managers
Hot, hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an enjoyable place to work because of the people i work with there. It is fast pace ane time managed.
Mentor/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 19.
Need some fulltime staff on dock. The computer system needs to be updated to be able to have the same capability as old system did plus the enhancements of the new software. The new software does not retain any weight after you come out one bill to another. You have to start all over. When the product is all mixed in together this way I can track and weigh two or more Bills at once.
Pro érvek
Great benefitsand pay for part time work
Kontra érvek
Limited hours, no fulltime staff at my location on dock
Package Handling
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 16.
I am a package handler so I am inside trailers unloading or loading packages that customers have ordered. A typical day at work is just non-stop moving of packages if it's hot out you are gonna get very very sweaty. Management is hit or miss depends on the manager you get. The culture is pretty good everyone is very nice.
short breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Wouldn’t Recommend
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, április 14.
Was told when hired that Full Time hours were available, but when I started working, manager said there were too many employees and not enough need for work for full time. Wouldn’t recommend unless looking for a second job.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No hours, small paychecks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but a lot of red tape
Operations Manager City (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, április 12.
• Managed daily operations making changes to achieve long and short term metrics/goals.
• Manage the supervisors to ensure they were holding associates accountable for safe freight handing techniques and safe driving practices, ensured that the supervisors were making trailer cut times, and adhering to all company policies.
• Managed schedules for all AM dock employees using shipment counts, trailer counts, and arrival times into the service center.
• Managed hourly office hours depending on shipment counts, workload, and projection tools.
• Updated routes by zip and customer number to allow system to auto route shipments to the correct route and loading position.
• Communicated with customers concerning distressed shipments, damages, billing errors, appointment times and general concerns and or complaints.
• Held daily preshifts with both supervisors and hourly associates over safety and other work related information. Ensured all new company information was properly presented to all associates and fully understood.
• Tracked lunch violations for all hourly associates within the center to ensure FedEx and Federal compliance and reported weekly.

• As the city Operations Manager lead a team of 4 supervisors and 113 city drivers.
• Managed the city dispatch supervisors to ensure they were holding associates accountable for safe work habits and arrivals back into the center in a timely manner so the outbound shift could properly work the work load that night.
• Set up large moves/volume pickups with both sales, shipper and most times 3rd party. Would work
  több... with sales and the general office to ensure capacity and all times specific deliveries could be honored and still cost efficient. Would ensure that all aspects of the large push were correct from pickup to billing to delivery.
• Worked with the sales depart to obtain new business or to find solutions to problem a shipper or consignee was having with in our freight networks.
• Weekly recaps sent to service center manager over weekly metrics with what ideas has been acted upon to improve weekly metrics.
• Conducted interviews for all shifts and handled all new hire paperwork. Trained supervisors to conduct their own interviews and helped the supervisors with the new hire paperwork.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Large enough company you had many job options in many states
Kontra érvek
Not enough say in local rollouts
fast work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, április 1.
this is a good job to work at partime fedex has lots of benefits, very physically demanding wouldnt work this position if not in shape. good pay friendly people.
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work for single life
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, március 16.
Worked at Fedex home delivery for 2 years and loved it. I set my own hours did my own thing and at the time fore me was a great fit for what I needed
great pay
no benefits
Fast paced
Fed ex material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, március 12.
Fedex was a good paying part time hob, i never got the oppurtunity to work full time however the pay after overtime is time and a half. The managers were not the best, they favored people that's been their longer and would never help do a job.
Good pay
Poor managment
2,0
Poorly ran
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, február 25.
Things have gotten worse, management has poor communication. Also the lack of responsibility between the managers and the loaders, items that are misloaded are considered to be our fault.
Outside
Kontra érvek
No benefits, over worked, mistreated
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is great part time job to have
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, február 18.
it is a decent part time job that pays decent. They do provide PTO that you can take at anytime and there are always opportunities for job advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse operations in freight is OK
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, február 17.
hourly wage good, part time workers don't get many hours, benefits great, training good, 4:30 am - 9:30 am shift loading alot of outgoing freight, cold in warehouse and on loading docks in winter, teamwork good
No benefits
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, február 12.
No health/dental/vision benefits.Constant delivery vehicle breakdowns.Too many miles,too many deliveries for the low wage they pay,but you get to make customer happy when you deliver their products
working by yourself
no benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van