Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, MO

109 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 327 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
productive
It was usually accepting and welcoming. People were usually worked pretty hard as well which drove a lot of people away. I imagine the pandemic will ca
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time work for extra money
Nice place for part time employment to be able to make extra money on top of my full time work. They were able rearrange schedules if something came up.
2,0
Long shifts
Very long shifts and we had to get doubles shifts on multiple time frames in order to work those long shifts. We were allowed to go home for an hour depending on the second available shift. 2 shifts= 1 full 12 hour shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are a hand, nothing more.
The job is what it is. A frat party with disorganization, bullying, racism, sexism. Supposed to be logistics but not 1 manager can run the facility correctly. I was threatened by management during an 11hr shift with only 1 15 min break during. This job is for the mentally unstable and those who dont care about their body or future.
2,0
Fedex
I did not enjoy working here. A box actually fell and I hired my ankle and the manager refused to send me home or document the injury and made me continue working. It’s still healing from a fracture after 2 months.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay but bad hours/management
The warehouse does get extremely hot during the summer and you’ll be sorting through packages for the entirety of your shift and we’ll get back up every now and again, but the pay is good and it’s easy to get along with everyone there. Another issue is the lack of hours and your not allowed to bring your phone in the building. It is also virtually impossible to get promoted from a sorter to a manager even if your close with the managers.
Great
Great place to work took great care of me and my family over the years I worked for them. I was very happy to go to work every day. When I retired from FedEx Freight it was hard choice to make because it's more than a place to work it like a extended family. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people to work for and work with
great place to work. It was a second job for me they were very
understanding with my schedule with my full time job. plenty of overtime

plenty of room for advancement. i enjoyed my time there and like i said it was a second job to my full time job, received a lot of rewards and the holidays we were given gifts. they also cooked for for the employees fed ex is very good to the hourly employees, i worked for ups for 6 years and never received the types of gifts we were given at fed ex.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good fast paced job
It is a fast paced job with lots of alone time in a trail. Winters are cold and the summers are hot but the opportunity for more hours is always there
Fun place to work
it is a great and fun place to work. they are big on teamwork and unity. The hardest part of the job is the long hours. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Great job
It was great job for fast pace workers and easy to grow within company if wanted the staff was excellent at showing and explaining what we would be doing
Challenging, Body, Mind
Deadlines to meet every day, Go home, wake up, Repeat!!!

If you are looking for full time or part time as a driver, handler, courier, customer care oriented people connected to e-commerce, this is your place!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment! Management uses employees as scapegoats.
Management all came from fedex call centers and they have a chip on their shoulder for anyone that didn't get to "go home" like them and was actually hired as an at home agent. The managers could careless about the customers they are only out for the almighty dollar.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Job security! Stress! Lack of leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company to work for long term
My typical work day involved meeting and coaching employees, reviewing and analyzing data, cooperative work environment.
I learned how to manage large teams and prioritize my work load to affectively manage my to be successful within their daily tasked.
Pro érvek
ability to problem solve and take action
limited flexibility
Hot
It was a good job the managers were great and the work was a good workout but the trucks would be super hot and the boxes would be 100 pounds plus and it would just get hard harder as the day progressed.
Managers
Hot, hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an enjoyable place to work because of the people i work with there. It is fast pace ane time managed.
Need some fulltime staff on dock. The computer system needs to be updated to be able to have the same capability as old system did plus the enhancements of the new software. The new software does not retain any weight after you come out one bill to another. You have to start all over. When the product is all mixed in together this way I can track and weigh two or more Bills at once.
Pro érvek
Great benefitsand pay for part time work
Kontra érvek
Limited hours, no fulltime staff at my location on dock
Package Handling
I am a package handler so I am inside trailers unloading or loading packages that customers have ordered. A typical day at work is just non-stop moving of packages if it's hot out you are gonna get very very sweaty. Management is hit or miss depends on the manager you get. The culture is pretty good everyone is very nice.
short breaks.
Wouldn’t Recommend
Was told when hired that Full Time hours were available, but when I started working, manager said there were too many employees and not enough need for work for full time. Wouldn’t recommend unless looking for a second job.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No hours, small paychecks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but a lot of red tape
• Managed daily operations making changes to achieve long and short term metrics/goals.
• Manage the supervisors to ensure they were holding associates accountable for safe freight handing techniques and safe driving practices, ensured that the supervisors were making trailer cut times, and adhering to all company policies.

• Managed schedules for all AM dock employees using shipment counts, trailer counts, and arrival times into the service center.

• Managed hourly office hours depending on shipment counts, workload, and projection tools.

• Updated routes by zip and customer number to allow system to auto route shipments to the correct route and loading position.

• Communicated with customers concerning distressed shipments, damages, billing errors, appointment times and general concerns and or complaints.

• Held daily preshifts with both supervisors and hourly associates over safety and other work related information. Ensured all new company information was properly presented to all associates and fully understood.

• Tracked lunch violations for all hourly associates within the center to ensure FedEx and Federal compliance and reported weekly.

• As the city Operations Manager lead a team of 4 supervisors and 113 city drivers.

• Managed the city dispatch supervisors to ensure they were holding associates accountable for safe work habits and arrivals back into the center in a timely manner so the outbound shift could properly work the work load that night.

• Set up large moves/volume pickups with both sales, shipper and most times 3rd party. Would work
 - több...
Pro érvek
Large enough company you had many job options in many states
Kontra érvek
Not enough say in local rollouts
fast work place
this is a good job to work at partime fedex has lots of benefits, very physically demanding wouldnt work this position if not in shape. good pay friendly people.
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work for single life
Worked at Fedex home delivery for 2 years and loved it. I set my own hours did my own thing and at the time fore me was a great fit for what I needed
great pay
no benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés