FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jackson, MI

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 817 értékelés megtekintése
Long hours and uncaring Management
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2019, december 11.
Fedex is all about the numbers, you are a number, not a person. They do not care as long as the freight is moved. Bad weather? well, you better show up and try to drive your set of doubles 200+ miles on ice covered roads. Not showing up and trying to get your truck stuck in the ditch can get you wrote up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun. A very fast pace environment
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2019, március 18.
FedEx Freight was a very fun and fast paced environment. Co-Workers were excellent as well as management. Raises were on time according to your job specs. Top pay part time forklift driver was $19.76 per hour. Very good pay and a great company
Good pay and benefits
Wasn't any
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful not worth the health problems that will come with the job.
courier/driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  jackson mi.2019, január 8.
VERY stressful , lazy co-workers who got away with putting off their work on other people , managment turned a blind eye to the lazy and pushed the hard workers ever harder. Manager had no clue how to do the job, ALWAYS told we wernt good enough,fast enough, we did our jobs wrong no mater what we did. If it made sence to do the job one way , management would go another. favoritism is a big problem !!!! Rules and directives changed daily , weekly , monthly. Start times changed daily , it was nessary to check the schedule every evening before you left for fear of being late the next day .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Service Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2015, június 1.
Each day I bill 200+ bills, image paperwork, help customers that come to the terminal and over the phone, I help locate freight, schedule appointments, and at the end of every shift I will run our daily reports and make sure everything is on track.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working environment, excellent pay.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, december 12.
Worked with a lot of hard working good people, positive attitudes, excellent wages, thorough training!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
altogether a great place to work
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, szeptember 11.
management is great, constant raises and always room to advance your experience. definately a career and not just a job.
Great Stepping Stone
CENTER SPECIALIST - SIGNS AND GRAPHICS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, június 20.
I worked for FedEx Office for 7 years. You will learn some valuable knowledge to help you improve your skill set.

FedEx Office has good benefits but, if you ever need an employment reference from them, they will not give one. Seems it's a company policy not to be helpful in that respect. I doesn't matter if you were an outstanding employee or not, it is against their business practices.

Life has many stepping stones to gain knowledge and experience from. That's what FedEx Office was for me.
4,0
keeps you busy
Forklift driver loading and unloading trailers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, május 21.
Busy, how to work at a fast pace and still keep everything correct, they were alright, friendly, getting everything on the breakers on time, working in my own space.
go job
long drive
Part time Dockworker
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2012, április 4.
To load and unload breakers, to scan freight on and off the breaker, and to secure freight for travel.
great job.
not enough hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van