Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Irving, TX

141 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 098 értékelés megtekintése
Tense and over worked.
I have worked at Fedex for three years and my dad for over twenty years now, since there I had the opportunity to advance and grow as a person. But lately it doesn't feel like I'm growing in my job but that I am being used and not trained up for bigger things. I want to work in a job that values my hard work and dedication to what I do there.
Dont work here
This place not only smelled like booty it was a booty of a job in general.This place askes way too much and pay wayy to low.If I could go back in time I would go back to stop me from working here.Its a waste of my time.
Diversity
I enjoy working with the people I work with. I also, enjoy the job that i do. All the employees make you feel welcome. Malke you feel like family. All of the managers and supervisors are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is ran on a schedule!
Trucks and planes with freight have a schedule to follow. Therefor the warehouse members are always working at a prompt pace to play beat the clock. Because everything runs on a tight schedule, people are expected to be at work on time and not call out every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strenuous but worth the benefits
Although it can be difficult work lifting and moving boxes for at least 7 hours it is still worth the benefits and the weekly pay in the long run. A good job for college students to take.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poor management and strenuous work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
FedEx is a great job
I love working for FedEx. I love the environment management and coworkers . I also love the challenges it brings. At FedEx I sort and load trucks . After loading trucks I deliver packages.
Package Handler
Package Handler making sure we got all trucks unloaded by certain period of time Always going at a steady pace Helping others finish up Also on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
NOT what you might expect
if you are weak or fragile dont work here unless youre in an office. its hard labor everyday either loading or unloading a truck. managers for the most part are nice. money is decent
2,0
Politics runs all
FedEx is a corporation. If express is doing bad the whole stock does bad and that effects your bonus. Last year we were guaranteed 7500 for the size of our hub and our bonus is typically 5k for managers. We got none. They continue to keep paper on employees so if they need to "trim the fat" they just choose who they dont like (politics) and have a paper trail. You dont have to be notified when verbal get put in your file
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Selfless managers that care only about production and nothing about employees
I worked for almost 1 year and the management only care about production. Work was slow, only managed about 32 hours on a good week. No where near enough smarts to live off of.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy shop but incorrect repairing procedures
Be at fedex almost 20 yrs. Just need a new start and better wages. Have had a good carrer with fedex but there are not enough opportunities for advancement.
Good benefits
Bad shop managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place to work. I got the opportunity a lot of new skills
Benefits are excellent, management is fair and empowering. I have learned more than I can easily summarize, in the 18 years I have been working for them.

In my particular job, the freedom to set my own schedule and run it like my own business is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job. The interaction with customers is also excellent.
Fast moving
My normal day changed for the most part. The people that I worked with became more like family, then co-workers for the most part. It was a wonderful experience to have in my life. I received a lot of knowledge from the company and the people I worked with.
Sales - Express & Ground
I had a territory. I made calls to bring on new business. I went out in the field on occasion. I resolved shipping issues such as lost packages or pickup/delivery.
Working with customers
Territories kept changing
Hard Working Stressful Atmosphere
Role and Responsibilities

• Ensured the successful transfer and delivery of goods to intended destinations in a safe and unharmful environment. Additional responsibilities include operating heavy equipment, while as a team member apply safety measurements for the protection of all teams involved
Challenging and fast paced
Enjoyed working with everyone. Always learning new things. Kept you busy. Can work as many hours as you can handle. Fair management. Just an awesome place to work. Where else can you work PT and get FT benefits?
Get togethers for celebrations
Kontra érvek
People who don't want to work but stand around and talk or do nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Other than picking to work early mornings or late nights, the work isn't that hard to accomplish.
The toughest part of this job is what shift you want to work and attendance. Only you can get yourself fired. Depending on your position the job can be easy. Some packages are light others are heavy but the ball matt floor can help for the heavier objects. You should be able to find somebody to be cool with while working there, it's a friendly environment.
Amazing Experience
Worked the overnight shift; and handled the loading of trucks for the drivers. Insured that all products, packages and merchandise was handled carefully and assigned to the correct delivery area as designated by the work log.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, just do not work for them
The expression, " You are paid for your work." is as serious as it gets when you work at FedEx. You are part time because of the horrible shifts and nights or morning you sacrifice to load the trucks with packages. Pay was okay and it was weekly but it isnt much because you only work 20 hrs a week. Really tough work lifting packages 75lbs and more. Bending and twisting constantly and many injuries are a result. Falls are a near death end because of the extremely hard concrete surface
Uncertain employer
At the time I worked there, I felt as if the company cared more about the customers than the employees. It was always that the customer was right even when they were dead wrong. Management did not have your back.
Competitive but fair company
It's a good company to work for if you put in the time. You can move around after your 3 months probation. Management is as standard as it gets with some by the book and some flexible.
Flexible hours, Promote within
Kontra érvek
Start from the bottom, need to put a good number of months to promote
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés