FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Irving, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
143 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 582 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be responsible, be organized, and be efficient then your job becomes easier and easier!! Work out a little bit to make work lighter as you get stronger. Have a no matter what I’m going to get good sleep to be rested for work. Invest in massages and a chiropractor to take care of your body. Because if you don’t your body will give out on you.
Pro érvek
No boss breathing down your neck, opportunity to explore your route when finished: shopping and site seeing
Kontra érvek
Repetitive lifting, no incentive for lifting 2 man lift packages, at the mercy of 18 wheelers who are late bringing the day’s workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a terrible time working at FedEx ground. My location had people leaving left and right. They move me three times. Each time they didn't really care about me. Just a numbe to them. the only good thing was the if you needed them. Trust me when I say this. Steer clear if your want work/ life . It not possible. The mangers neverr gave us any straight hours. Always on a text message. They also love to push buttons and lie . Not worth it.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company to work for. job can get pretty stressful on a consistent basis. great benefits Health and travel.management style is very unique.!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a lot of stability, but you have to know how to move up. It requires a lot of networking and mainly based on who you know. Get in and have a plan for your next role with the company right away.
Great benefits, good income
Kontra érvek
Management could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ll start by saying that working in a warehouse environment isn’t for everyone. Over all though I had a great experience. The people I worked alongside were hard workers, and fun people to be around. The managers were very involved with their employees and rewarded hard work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were not good place to work at all my co workers were all nice but management wasnt good we come in work 3 hour send us all home only worked 17 hour week not even worth drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place not only smelled like booty it was a booty of a job in general.This place askes way too much and pay wayy to low.If I could go back in time I would go back to stop me from working here.Its a waste of my time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the people I work with. I also, enjoy the job that i do. All the employees make you feel welcome. Malke you feel like family. All of the managers and supervisors are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at Fedex for three years and my dad for over twenty years now, since there I had the opportunity to advance and grow as a person. But lately it doesn't feel like I'm growing in my job but that I am being used and not trained up for bigger things. I want to work in a job that values my hard work and dedication to what I do there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trucks and planes with freight have a schedule to follow. Therefor the warehouse members are always working at a prompt pace to play beat the clock. Because everything runs on a tight schedule, people are expected to be at work on time and not call out every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although it can be difficult work lifting and moving boxes for at least 7 hours it is still worth the benefits and the weekly pay in the long run. A good job for college students to take.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poor management and strenuous work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for FedEx. I love the environment management and coworkers . I also love the challenges it brings. At FedEx I sort and load trucks . After loading trucks I deliver packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler making sure we got all trucks unloaded by certain period of time Always going at a steady pace Helping others finish up Also on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you are weak or fragile dont work here unless youre in an office. its hard labor everyday either loading or unloading a truck. managers for the most part are nice. money is decent
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a corporation. If express is doing bad the whole stock does bad and that effects your bonus. Last year we were guaranteed 7500 for the size of our hub and our bonus is typically 5k for managers. We got none. They continue to keep paper on employees so if they need to "trim the fat" they just choose who they dont like (politics) and have a paper trail. You dont have to be notified when verbal get put in your file
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for almost 1 year and the management only care about production. Work was slow, only managed about 32 hours on a good week. No where near enough smarts to live off of.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be at fedex almost 20 yrs. Just need a new start and better wages. Have had a good carrer with fedex but there are not enough opportunities for advancement.
Good benefits
Bad shop managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are excellent, management is fair and empowering. I have learned more than I can easily summarize, in the 18 years I have been working for them. In my particular job, the freedom to set my own schedule and run it like my own business is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job. The interaction with customers is also excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My normal day changed for the most part. The people that I worked with became more like family, then co-workers for the most part. It was a wonderful experience to have in my life. I received a lot of knowledge from the company and the people I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a territory. I made calls to bring on new business. I went out in the field on occasion. I resolved shipping issues such as lost packages or pickup/delivery.
Working with customers
Territories kept changing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Role and Responsibilities • Ensured the successful transfer and delivery of goods to intended destinations in a safe and unharmful environment. Additional responsibilities include operating heavy equipment, while as a team member apply safety measurements for the protection of all teams involved