Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Indianapolis, IN472 értékelés
472 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 465 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the managers and ltos all have radios, but they hardly use them for the right reason! They dont communicate to others about where they're sending somebody. I've. Been sent from area to area and then ended up not knowing where I was supposed to be. Because they had me everywhere for no reasin.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Managements unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made a lot of friends there and we help each other out A LOT. Everybody there came ready to work with great energy. The pay was excellent. The only bad thing was when it comes to moving up in the ranks they were very slow with that. Overall FedEx was a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a busing system for employees but you have to leave an hour before your shift to get in and to get out. You are clocked out and not paid and the bus drivers do not have a clear understanding of their passengers needs. Their technology for time cards is clearly out of date and the stress to get into work and out is a reason not to work there. The managers are clearly stressed and their designated staff to administer duties are clueless.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the benefits, allowances, bonuses, great work life balance, inclusion and diversity, taught me to be a servant leader and to always put the needs of others before myself, great team comradery
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours was too short and the pay wasn’t enough for the work they was having us do. But the ppl was good to us and they was good at training us ....
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and unloading trucks with forklift room for advancement, on forklift 85% of your shift. You will learn how to use weight and dimension scale loading and unloading techniques.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goperformance love working good benefits good flexible hours shuttle bus company is was good good service good friendly people that's working there help you out with your flexible schedule good and good overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loaded boxes onto truck for delivery. Put the tag information on shipments. Worked fork left to transport shipments. Also boxed supplies for customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harassed by employees during a hard time in my life,no support from management when I was being harassed which eventually led to my termination,as well as a big popularity game on there part
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harassed by security before and after work. Management is never helpful. During work you lift heavy packages, the managers watch you as you struggle to lift packages and offer no help.

I won't be here much longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical work day was providing Leadership for The Maintenance Operation. Working The B Check Flow, Consist of Aircraft MD10, MD11,727, 757, and 767. I Learned a lot working for Fedex because Training was a Big Factor. Management, Overall was Good to Work With. The most enjoyable part of my Job was Working with my Crew for One Common Goal, A Safe And Successful Day At Work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is great start for those going into the work force. Teaching valuable lessons about communication, peers, and effort in living.
Quick to and easy hiring process and worthy information to learn on and off the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hourly pay with opportunity for advancement. however the hours are inconstant, scheduled start time vary daily an clockout times vary depending on completion of duty's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Fed Ex. I used a sit down propane lift. I loaded and unload trailers, to the next trailer. Sometimes I would move shipping items to pallets as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a forklift operator I actually really enjoyed my job at FedEx. They kept me busy without me having to break my back. Always had my break times. Management wouldn't hassle over vacation days or use of personal time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for fed ex can be fun and can be dangerous. My time there was fun, but dangerous. You can get hurt if you’re aren’t paying attention. Also your time there can be bad if you aren’t following policy
Munkahelyi kultúra
low hours hard work low pay you are moving at fast paces so you can unload all the boxes quickly which gives you lower hours. When you try to input your hours, they take the lowest minute to the hour and mark that as the time your finished and started.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx would be a better workplace if the hours for day shift were earlier around 7 or 8 AM and get out between 3-4:30 PM, and choose to stay later if needed. But instead, we get made to come in around 9:00-11 AM, & stay and help other sections, sometimes past our scheduled clock out. Outside of peak, normally 3:00
Munkahelyi kultúra
Import agents never talk to each other, except discussing shipment problems. If you are an introvert and can sit 8 hours a day this job is for you. They have the cleanest restrooms in the world because I was the only one who used it, literally. Chained to that computer...ugh.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex was a great experience for me. Unfortunately i was in school at the time so i had to leave i worked 3rd shift and was very tired all the time but overall enjoyable job
Munkahelyi kultúra
225 transfer drive is the worst place I have ever worked at in my entire life. Management trains you to do nothing and have very poor communication skills along with no real management techniques. They do not train you to do anything but they hold you accountable for everything. Pure trash. Save yourself the time and grief.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés