FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

458 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 611 értékelés megtekintése
Working at FedEx
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2020, január 9.
Working for fed ex can be fun and can be dangerous. My time there was fun, but dangerous. You can get hurt if you’re aren’t paying attention. Also your time there can be bad if you aren’t following policy
low hours
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2020, január 6.
low hours hard work low pay you are moving at fast paces so you can unload all the boxes quickly which gives you lower hours. When you try to input your hours, they take the lowest minute to the hour and mark that as the time your finished and started.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't really know what to say.
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, december 17.
FedEx would be a better workplace if the hours for day shift were earlier around 7 or 8 AM and get out between 3-4:30 PM, and choose to stay later if needed. But instead, we get made to come in around 9:00-11 AM, & stay and help other sections, sometimes past our scheduled clock out. Outside of peak, normally 3:00
Boring as heck
Import agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, december 4.
Import agents never talk to each other, except discussing shipment problems. If you are an introvert and can sit 8 hours a day this job is for you. They have the cleanest restrooms in the world because I was the only one who used it, literally. Chained to that computer...ugh.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great job
Airway Dr- Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 26.
Fed ex was a great experience for me. Unfortunately i was in school at the time so i had to leave i worked 3rd shift and was very tired all the time but overall enjoyable job
Most poorly managed facility
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 19.
225 transfer drive is the worst place I have ever worked at in my entire life. Management trains you to do nothing and have very poor communication skills along with no real management techniques. They do not train you to do anything but they hold you accountable for everything. Pure trash. Save yourself the time and grief.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Driver/ Forklift (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 16.
Nice place to work if you’re looking for part-time work, its not guaranteed to be full-time, but overall fairly easy and fast paced place to be, I definitely liked it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great management
Customs Trade Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 12.
The management is great. The way managers correct someone after making a mistake is very professional and are very willing to work with you. Nice atmosphere to work people are like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A calm work place where I usually am just left to do my work without much distractions.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 10.
Besides having to drive to a lot and park, only to have to wait on a bus to pick you up to drive you to another building to walk through security to then have to walk all the way to you respective work station and not get paid for any of this time no matter how long it may take. Work can be fast paced, but that's just the average morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package & Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 7.
Great place to work, team oriented, fast paced, high turnover rate due to people not caring to work. Will sometimes get loaned out to another area but everybody is alwaya friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fedex
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 4.
We really worked as a team to pull some unbelievable things together. Long cold night pushing packaging. Learning all types of new machinery. Having to keep a good memory for all the numbers that had to be crammed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Goodday
Forklift Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 4.
I like the fast pace the friendly people the clean warehouses , the careing supervisors that works there,, and I like to pay and raises they give us.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It was coo
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 27.
It was a good job all together yu worked at your own pase good pay every Friday so it was good for me move boxes on or off the truck yu got to move at your own pace
Easy job
Logistics (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 24.
Workining in the logistics department has set schedule and fair pay. Would recommend this job to anyone wanting to work at a fast past facility with hardley any management overhead.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're fair and pay you well
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 21.
Fedex is a tough job physically but your body adapts overtime. I do not recommend working here if you're injury prone or overweight as it will be tough on your body.
Pro érvek
Short days and they treat you well
Kontra érvek
You will work in extreme heat and cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 18.
FedEx is not bad if you are looking for something quick. The work is physically demanding but it is not for everyone. A good job to do during school. I enjoyed the experience.
great place to work
parcel assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 18.
I liked working at FedEx, kept busy, time went by fast. People are helpful and management was so nice. I wish I didn't have to leave. career advancement.
Where ever you are
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 10.
Fedex is an excellent company to work for. People in all stages in life work here for how many seasons. College students, elderly needing extra income, full time, people who want to climb up the ladder, or even just extra holiday cash. They take care of their people and go above and beyond.
Pro érvek
Health Insurance, possibility of growth and environment
Kontra érvek
Many areas are very fast paced and heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working at fed Ex.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 8.
I enjoyed working at FedEx. The managers treat employees with respect. I enjoyed my time at Fedex. I look forward to work for the company again. The employees were nice and welcoming. I would want FedEx to be a long-term career.
Great benefits
Quality Control Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 23.
Well known for their benefits package for even PT workers. Not much wiggle room in job duties or ability to advance without nepotism. Enjoyed the crew.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van