FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

454 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 158 értékelés megtekintése
Boring as heck
Import agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, december 4.
Import agents never talk to each other, except discussing shipment problems. If you are an introvert and can sit 8 hours a day this job is for you. They have the cleanest restrooms in the world because I was the only one who used it, literally. Chained to that computer...ugh.
Most poorly managed facility
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 19.
225 transfer drive is the worst place I have ever worked at in my entire life. Management trains you to do nothing and have very poor communication skills along with no real management techniques. They do not train you to do anything but they hold you accountable for everything. Pure trash. Save yourself the time and grief.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Driver/ Forklift (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 16.
Nice place to work if you’re looking for part-time work, its not guaranteed to be full-time, but overall fairly easy and fast paced place to be, I definitely liked it
Great management
Customs Trade Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 12.
The management is great. The way managers correct someone after making a mistake is very professional and are very willing to work with you. Nice atmosphere to work people are like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A calm work place where I usually am just left to do my work without much distractions.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 10.
Besides having to drive to a lot and park, only to have to wait on a bus to pick you up to drive you to another building to walk through security to then have to walk all the way to you respective work station and not get paid for any of this time no matter how long it may take. Work can be fast paced, but that's just the average morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package & Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 7.
Great place to work, team oriented, fast paced, high turnover rate due to people not caring to work. Will sometimes get loaned out to another area but everybody is alwaya friendly.
Fedex
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 4.
We really worked as a team to pull some unbelievable things together. Long cold night pushing packaging. Learning all types of new machinery. Having to keep a good memory for all the numbers that had to be crammed.
Goodday
Forklift Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 4.
I like the fast pace the friendly people the clean warehouses , the careing supervisors that works there,, and I like to pay and raises they give us.
It was coo
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 27.
It was a good job all together yu worked at your own pase good pay every Friday so it was good for me move boxes on or off the truck yu got to move at your own pace
Easy job
Logistics (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 24.
Workining in the logistics department has set schedule and fair pay. Would recommend this job to anyone wanting to work at a fast past facility with hardley any management overhead.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're fair and pay you well
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 21.
Fedex is a tough job physically but your body adapts overtime. I do not recommend working here if you're injury prone or overweight as it will be tough on your body.
Pro érvek
Short days and they treat you well
Kontra érvek
You will work in extreme heat and cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 18.
FedEx is not bad if you are looking for something quick. The work is physically demanding but it is not for everyone. A good job to do during school. I enjoyed the experience.
great place to work
parcel assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 18.
I liked working at FedEx, kept busy, time went by fast. People are helpful and management was so nice. I wish I didn't have to leave. career advancement.
Where ever you are
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 10.
Fedex is an excellent company to work for. People in all stages in life work here for how many seasons. College students, elderly needing extra income, full time, people who want to climb up the ladder, or even just extra holiday cash. They take care of their people and go above and beyond.
Pro érvek
Health Insurance, possibility of growth and environment
Kontra érvek
Many areas are very fast paced and heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working at fed Ex.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 8.
I enjoyed working at FedEx. The managers treat employees with respect. I enjoyed my time at Fedex. I look forward to work for the company again. The employees were nice and welcoming. I would want FedEx to be a long-term career.
Great benefits
Quality Control Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 23.
Well known for their benefits package for even PT workers. Not much wiggle room in job duties or ability to advance without nepotism. Enjoyed the crew.
Workplace
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 16.
Fedex was a great place to work at. The only bad part about it is that it’s hard to become full time. But if part time is all you’re looking for then it is perfect. Plus the benefits are great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be stressful at times but wasn't too bad
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 10.
Working at FedEx was a bit stressful, especially since I worked the night shift. The work could be difficult if there was a lot of freight coming down the conveyor belt, but some nights were slow. It's a face-paced environment. I think I'd rather work there than at a grocery store, though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fedex
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 10.
The job was ok at first but it just got worse as the days went on, it wasn't difficult work management just expected more from there employees then they should have.
I loved that job
Fedex Smartpost (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, szeptember 9.
I loved working for fedex but being a single mother of 2 it just wasnt paying enough to live they do have flexible hours just not enough of hours to take carw of my kids & myself
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van