Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Independence, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Independence, KY53 értékelés
53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 320 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical work. Long hours during peak season, working 3rd shift with extended hours as needed. Liftingitems 20 to 80 lbs. Responsible for proper scanning of materials.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My manager is not the manager I would want. Because he is very bossy, and he reminds me of a slave master. I’ve had other managers who were not as bossy as he is. And they turned out to be fine.
Good coworkers
Horrible manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you start at a job at FedEx. They make you do all the hard labor. While they sit around and watch you. They should help you when you are put into a tough spot but they just tell you to try harder. Management was horrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great health insurance an great benefits an discounts. They have water machines annice machine free all time for us, or they have cheap vending machines. Cafeteria prices are fair
Good on everything
Just very hot
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t train people at all and pretty much just take you to your spot and say HERE YOU GO instead of training people the real way trainers should train new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their subcontractors are a joke they don’t offer insurance they don’t pay for medical term and on top of that when you go get your CDL for one of them and come back to work for two weeks and then you get laid off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alright has its flaws but is truly a great place to work I would reccomond to a friend and possibly a family memeber its a great experience overall just wish for more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for fedex ground can be very rough. I was injured in the army and have trouble lifting very very heavy objects. While there i didnt think my pain would flair up but it did and i cant do the job anymore. I can still lift things but i cant lift things over 50 pounds constantly for 5 hours.
Good people
Hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job isnt to bad but is pretty physically demanding. to load and unload trucks can get overwhelming. the training was kind of short in my opinion(2 weeks but too little to get your speed up to where it needs to be) and i felt unprepared after leaving the training area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a terrible job, literally the worst job I've ever had. They make you work 6 days a week, 14 hour days, and after 6 months i was suppose to get a dollar raise and was outright lied to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if your willing to hustle and put in the hours. Pay by day salary is tough when you work past 8 hrs. Otherwise its a good job for a while, no real upside ie. advancement with any good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
They would literally hire way too many people. Even though people quit often but then the people who did stay were not getting hours and then after peak season was over the pay decreased and it just wasn't worth it anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't have back problems or your a younger wouldnt bother working here. Management treats you like bad. HR are the rudest people ever. Cant call in number does not work.
Paid very well
Kontra érvek
Poor very poor managment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would consist of me coming in and loading boxes into a truck for 4-5 hours non-stop and a rate of at least 400 boxes per hour, boxes weighing anywhere from 1 pound to 200 pounds.
Paid weekly
Kontra érvek
Very fast paced, poor work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
management has some miscommunication but you don't have to deal with it.

job is rather easy but you have to be productive.

physical work but it isn't bad.
PTO, hours, environment
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
make you work until your route is complete. could be 7 hours, could be 12 hours. no overtime. pay is basically a daily salary no matter what they tell you. only advancement you can get is if you go from a home route to a business route.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed the unload, you get a fan in your truck, it is hard work, you unload packages up to 50 pounds alone or more than that someone helps you. you get a 19 minute break then an hour for lunch. My only complaint was that I had two girl harrassing me, so I eventually was moved somewhere else because of it. Then one became manager three months later and was made manager of my area and so they wanted to move me again. I felt things shouldve been planned better in my opinion. Pay was pretty good.
Pro érvek
good pay overtime when needed
management and drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work friendly people and such but the management could use a little work other than that I love my job and it’s an awesome place to be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great starter job. Short hours with a lot to do. Hot conditions and quick paced work. Moving onto bigger jobs! I liked the location that i worked that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All anyone cares about is production numbers and how many trucks they can flip. Management is a joke and HR is just a bunch of lazy women. I would never work here if you aren't somewhat fit.
social, unlimited hours
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers do not care about your wellbeing. Being a package handler may have a lot of benefits, but the employs often refer going to work as going to jail. "They treat us like criminals" - former coworker
Pro érvek
Decent pay, weekly checks, good insurance
No care from management