Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hutchins, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hutchins, TX109 értékelés
109 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 315 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn a lot about myself while working at FedEx. I learn that a can endure through any situations that may come my way. I thank FedEx for that.
My time at FedEx has been a challenge. The environment, at times, can be demanding. FedEx is a giant of a company and the location at which I work is one of there biggest. I learn a lot while there. I learn how to load/ unload packages at a fast pace. I learn how to find and locate packages of all kinds and make sure they get to the proper location.
Job at FedEx
Graat place to work. Very good location, pay is good, work is fast and steady, great workout friendly people and great supervisors. I ready enjoyed working at FedEx.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst Job environment I've EVER worked in!!!
I gave an entire year of my life to this rat hole. The management walk around as if they are disgusted with your presence, and let's not get started on their reactions when you SPEAK to them. They don't care about their people at all, they only care about the numbers. Management get a bonus off the hard work of the employees who don't see a cent. The warehouse in the warmer months (which are a lot in TX) is over °100 and they cannot keep their ice machines working to give the employees ice, and when they do work they put locks on them so only the management can access it. The water they offer is sink water, makes almost every employee who is forced to drink it sick. I wouldn't recommend for ANYONE to work there, they will treat you like dirt!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work sesonal when i was looking for full time
I was looking for full time work they were only looking for part time the work is hard and it does not match the pay its a good company if a few changes were made.
Good management
Kontra érvek
The pay does not match your work
Good, hard work
Fast paced, hard work, different opportunities. Work hours vary through out the day. Sunrise, noon day, twilight and midnight shifts are your choices. Pick the best one for you
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
It’s okay like 4 stars
It’s okay for now not for a long term goal. I’m only doin this so I can apply somewhere else . Fedex is okay but there Are better jobs than this I promise you . All the labor you put in is not worth the little money they pay
Ok
Try to work for fedex express or fedex freight. Any or brand of fedex you are working for a contractor. Most of them are but holes. But there a a few good ones. Most contractors don't have benefits and or no insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work space and great expirence
my time at FedEx was amazing I would love to work there again. The time there taught me consistency, and the work area was cool. Management was very interactive and hands on with showing us our job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I like it because it’s so much to do there’s and you cal also get to know new people in see new tings that’s y I think fedex is a good place to work at
good workplace
its an ok job to work at. It got its ups and downs but overall i feel it should look out for us when it comes to benefits but other than that its a cool job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physically demanding place to work with great benefits.
A typical day at work last about 10-14 hrs. Tough environment that can be physically and mentally challenging. The pay is decent but the benefits are great!!
Great job
Great hard working job fast pace great hours great pay friendly coworkers alot of benifits in up for grabs and insurance and you can choose to go full time anytime.
It’s too hot
It’s too hot in those warehouses they should really have air in them so I wouldn’t recommend if u want to sweat really hard it’s just either too hot or too cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool, but not meant to be permanent
Almost everyone you talk to at FedEx considers the job a step on their way somewhere else, they use it to supplement their other income, or only work seasonally.
Good pay
No benefits no paid time off no paid holidays off little home time even on home nightly routes nice trucks though but they are very slow they only go 67mph
Good pay
Benefits ...time
Great place to work.
In the short time that i worked at FedEx i really enjoyed it. FedEx offers career advancement if you want it. It is a hard job though depending on what department you are in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is casual and i have learned alot, but no room for advancement
I load trucks and work on the line, and now I work in QA, there is no room for advancement and not offering part time. I really like the benefits offered through this employer.
bad climate conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Middle management of contractors are great
The contractors are great to work for, it is the Hub management that is the problem. They have no idea what it's like to actually deliver packages there for they ask drivers to do the unthinkable. Everyone there is overstressed is the expectations are way too high.
FedEx
FedEx was a great job ! A little challenging but was a great job ! I loved working there and the pay was great ! FedEx is a great place to spend your time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and somedays competitve.
Overall i think working there for Fedex you must be a self-motivated, well fit individual and focused. The environment somedays can be stressful, but it you stay committed you can make it there. I loved the benefits.
building a wall
it was kinda hard building them walls but after a couple weeks i got the hang of it the only thing is i got less hour because over staffing at least 2 times a week
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés