Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
336 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 447 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for been a seasonal worker over the years fast paced steady work is the atmosphere I like while practicing safety at all times someone is always there to assist you.And the Orientation and training was on property super plus
Decent pay weekly
No healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at FedEx is teamwork and it's all about getting job donePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at FedEx are good and plenty ways for you to come up and move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for anyone who can handle physical labor in the elements. Plenty of hours if willing to work odd hours due to split shifts. Most managers are competent and will push you for growth.
Pro érvek
Great money, Promotes from within.
Odd Hours, Work in elements
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy but can be stressful at times. The management is cool, not really much complaints there. When business is rolling work hours can be long and draining but the is decent and the benefits are good.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I just did not like the heavy lifting on my back after I injured it. Otherwise easy and acceptable place to work at.
fast workday
heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally love it but I need a little extra pay for bills. The company does an amazing job dealing with everything and its a great place to work. Thank you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work hard they will promote from within. Great company that supports their employees. I started as a Diver years ago and was promoted a few times through hard work ethic and positivity.
Promotions
Munkahelyi kultúra
they make sure we are fully equipt with what we need to o our job and also make safety a priority. Also management make the workers feel comfortable in the work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is one of the top freight companies to work for if you are looking for part time work. It is really hard to get in as a full time employee. They have benefits if you are both part time and full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job is the worth the managers and even the HR people are so disrespectful towards everyone it’s not even funny. They act like little kids tossing packages around when mad and Most of the time the Decisions they make are uneducated because they don’t care about makeing your job harder because they don’t feel like punishing the lazy ones and they’ll Admit it too. They say very hurtfull and inappropriate things behind people’s backs and they say Very dirty things about the women.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a fast paced environment, very busy. It's also a good workout. Your time working there goes by quick, I'll say the pay is fair but could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for job security and decent benefits this is the place for you. No work life balance for supervisors or management. Hourly it is a little better as the hours are compensated and there is an incentive to get you out before it costs too much to continue to be profitable. Fortune 500 company and top employer consistently. Seemed like they were trying to improve on work life balance. Nothing really bad to say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No good management a lot of favoritisms with dispatchers with some drivers. poor communication between dispatch and drivers. dispatch has no good problem resolved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was earlier morning shift it's was great waken up unload the trailer which really wake you but they want you to stay their to long to get more money and get pute in position.its not all but some of them favorite people. So others was selected over other.its not a out perform so i can get the spot it's let see who I'm going to give the spot to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job more of a workout.You work as a team and I’m a family environment.Paid Training. Opportunity for overtime.great pay but not many hours. Loyal company.
Great pay and benefits
Not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
it can be a great job depending on what you do.the managers are pretty cool and arent always breathing down your back. if you are full time youll make a good amount of money
Munkahelyi kultúra
High Energy work place which is on going from start to finish. High level of customer service interaction. Great benefits for family and students continuing education.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you have job security, no real chance for advancement, time is not taken into consideration, employees are not taken care of which causes high turnover and low morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone works productively. The supervisors are kind and understanding. Fedex offer great benefits and works well with scheduling work days for there employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each state is different and each person can decide their own opinion. Each location has their pros and their cons. I can only speak for myself and definitely not any one else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for and everybody is so helpful in learning the way things work and management’s, peoples are so friendly in every area of the company