FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

323 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 152 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Love working there!!!!!!!
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 18.
Great place to work for and everybody is so helpful in learning the way things work and management’s, peoples are so friendly in every area of the company
Laid back job
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 8.
Laid back and just have to work hard and time will go quick. No dress code supervisors are very understanding and some of them are really nice. Would recommend for anyone.
Contractor
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 28.
This job I loved. The only problem I ever had is that, you're a 1099 contractor. There's no benefits and sometimes there's heavy workloads and no organization. I started as a temp years ago and became a contractor working under a 1099. Sometimes you can find yourself feeling like you're not part of the company.with all said I loved what I did and we'll still consider doing it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 28.
Good company to work for and there is opportunity for growth within the company. The pay is good and they provide overtime during busy holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for FedEx was okay but they stay changing the times we come to work sometimes it will be 8 in the morning or 12 in the evening to 3or 4 n the
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 25.
Working there was really exciting loved coming to work every day the managers new how to relate to every employee that was there but the only thing was coming to work at different times
Ok pay
Not enough hours
2,0
A Joke
Parcel Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 23.
Not enough hours to make a living. No advancement unless you fit into a certain click. No work life balance you have to call in every day to see what hours you work. Uneducated managers or a joke and inexperienced.
Benefits but you have to work a 1000 hours to receive
Kontra érvek
You have to call in everyday to seewja
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a good place to work
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 23.
Perform freight handling using motorized and manual equipment.
Verify that documentation matches physical freight description.
Secure freight inside trailers by using appropriate tools and supplies.
Record / Repair damaged freight when necessary.
Assist customers with freight and perform other duties as required.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work in the weather!!
Package handler and driver delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 21.
This is very hard work. In the summer it's very hot. In the winter it's very cold. When it rains you get very wet!! All management cares about is deliveries and absolutely NO AUTO ACCIDENTS!!
Pro érvek
Down Time during long day!!
Very Hot in the summer!!
Hard Work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 15.
I love the people that I work with but the management isn't great. It's fast paced and there are never enough employees to work the floor. We do not get breaks.
Productive and team building
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 30.
Nice place to work and get paid well. Team building helps the harder task go by faster. You don't have to work on Saturday and Sunday. But working one Sunday out of the month is required.
Fed ex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 30.
I worked for fedex for a while. I didnt get enojgh hours and plus I worked night shift. People were really friendly but if you can have another job other than this one i reccomend it.
Too much favoritism
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 21.
Been there 6 years and I am a very hard worker and produce above average numbers for the location I work at! My issue is u can literally do nothing all day and still get exactly the same as the next employee. Seems to me during my time there the biggest slackers are the ones that get rewarded."promoted" Anyways if u make best friends with management u will go places as far as gettin promotions
Hours
Favoritism
Unsatisfied
CDL Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 16.
Great experience but I didn’t feel there was room to grow and I didn’t feel I was being paid fairly but I’m thankful for the opportunity I learned alot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Nice sesonal job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 11.
It was a good seasonal job , I worked over night . Face passed job had to get the packages in time and scan them in put it in the correct order before the belt over load with packages .
Unlimited hours if needed
Kontra érvek
Only seasonal at the time
Plan for your future
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 9.
Know why you are there make it work for you. Opportunity presents itself. Learn as much as possible and take advantage of all the benefits and career opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Operation Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 27.
FedEx is one of the best companies to work for. They provided me with all the benefits needed to provide for my family. They also give you the options to invest in the company stocks. This company gave me the options and training to be promoted to management, where I learned how to be a leader and manage at the same time. Leadership is just one of the most important skill that FedEx instill in their management teams.
Always busy never bored
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 23.
At FedEx it is very organizational and safe unless you put yourself in danger. At FedEx you load the trucks and you are assigned a different truck each day with a new partner. I personally liked working at FedEx because of the safety environment and friendly staff making sure everyone and everything was okay and safe
Pro érvek
Vending and Water machines everywhere, friendly and understanding staff
Short Breaks, Having to rush because of the time limit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fedex office breakdown
Center Lead Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1200 Louisiana st, Houston, Tx 770022019, augusztus 21.
Fedex office is a branch of fedex that may not be as good as the other branches. They certainly don’t pay as much. This job is honestly “make or break” depending on management. The culture is very strong on getting the best numbers (sales, box packing, plus ones....etc), that creates the other major part of the atmosphere which is MICROMANAGEMENT. Everybody wants to get their bonuses so micromanaging will be the norm for many, especially the higher up you look. I always thought you give the best solution to people’s print and shipping issues but some managers prefer you sell no matter the case in order to get their numbers. There are literal conference calls so often talking about the numbers you’d wonder what else the district and regional managers do. It really all depends on the manager at whatever location you work at. I really try to help people not get the most money by overpacking, saying the catch phrases like a robot to everyone no matter the circumstances, printing at the most expensive and just shady tactics at best (cutting hours, basing payroll on sales). The pay is alright but it’s nothing special, especially since there’s a ceiling. The benefits are good but not great. Bonuses on the other hand are horrible. Making sales and great numbers only matter to the managers because they get up to $2000 (multiple times a year and not the biggest bonus possible for a store manager) while team members may get $75. Some even get trips depending on the award. Big sales pushes for the whole district may result in $100 for the team members in that district. You can only imagine  több... how the bonuses scale up on every level on management. The bonus system is really what drives the overall culture which ends with a constant bombardment of friendly competition challenges as rouse for better numbers. Some managers will be a part of that and push some will do what they need to without the micromanagement among other things. Be sure to analyze the manager that interviews you.  kevesebb
Fun
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 9.
I enjoyed working at FedEx it allowed me to load my own truck and I was able to work independently as well with other while in the warehouse. I was able to meet new people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Very good place to work
FedEx Freight Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 25.
Competitive pay, fast paced work environment. Good opportunity for further advances. Lots of on job training for what role you'll be working. The dock is open so keep that in mind.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van