Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX337 értékelés
337 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 327 értékelés megtekintése
Great fortune 500 company
FedEx is one of the top freight companies to work for if you are looking for part time work. It is really hard to get in as a full time employee. They have benefits if you are both part time and full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an amazing workplace with great people
I personally love it but I need a little extra pay for bills. The company does an amazing job dealing with everything and its a great place to work.

Thank you!
Excellent Experience
If you work hard they will promote from within. Great company that supports their employees. I started as a Diver years ago and was promoted a few times through hard work ethic and positivity.
Promotions
Munkahelyi kultúra
great environment and always available to help work related and personal
they make sure we are fully equipt with what we need to o our job and also make safety a priority. Also management make the workers feel comfortable in the work place
2,0
Houston Fedex
this job is the worth the managers and even the HR people are so disrespectful towards everyone it’s not even funny. They act like little kids tossing packages around when mad and Most of the time the Decisions they make are uneducated because they don’t care about makeing your job harder because they don’t feel like punishing the lazy ones and they’ll Admit it too. They say very hurtfull and inappropriate things behind people’s backs and they say Very dirty things about the women.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
FedEx
FedEx is a fast paced environment, very busy. It's also a good workout. Your time working there goes by quick, I'll say the pay is fair but could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company no work life balance
If you are looking for job security and decent benefits this is the place for you. No work life balance for supervisors or management. Hourly it is a little better as the hours are compensated and there is an incentive to get you out before it costs too much to continue to be profitable.

Fortune 500 company and top employer consistently. Seemed like they were trying to improve on work life balance. Nothing really bad to say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good thing is communication with customers and get to know them .
No good management a lot of favoritisms with dispatchers with some drivers. poor communication between dispatch and drivers. dispatch has no good problem resolved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I was earlier morning shift it's was great waken up unload the trailer which really wake you but they want you to stay their to long to get more money and get pute in position.its not all but some of them favorite people. So others was selected over other.its not a out perform so i can get the spot it's let see who I'm going to give the spot to
Great benfits
Easy job more of a workout.You work as a team and I’m a family environment.Paid Training. Opportunity for overtime.great pay but not many hours. Loyal company.
Great pay and benefits
Not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
good if you like moving a lot
it can be a great job depending on what you do.the managers are pretty cool and arent always breathing down your back. if you are full time youll make a good amount of money
Fast Pace Learning On The Go Work Place
High Energy work place which is on going from start to finish. High level of customer service interaction. Great benefits for family and students continuing education.
2,0
job security
you have job security, no real chance for advancement, time is not taken into consideration, employees are not taken care of which causes high turnover and low morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment with productive workers.
Everyone works productively. The supervisors are kind and understanding. Fedex offer great benefits and works well with scheduling work days for there employees.
1,0
Each state is different
Each state is different and each person can decide their own opinion. Each location has their pros and their cons. I can only speak for myself and definitely not any one else.
Love working there!!!!!!!
Great place to work for and everybody is so helpful in learning the way things work and management’s, peoples are so friendly in every area of the company
Laid back job
Laid back and just have to work hard and time will go quick. No dress code supervisors are very understanding and some of them are really nice. Would recommend for anyone.
Fedex Review
The Fedex I was working at was expected to make at least 3-4 hours a day at work. While, we’re really making 2-3 hours a days. The management were very nice people they even bought us drinks and food from time to time .The Only thing You might not like about fedex is working in the smalls area. Lastly, what you'll like about fedex besides all the drama that happens everyone get alone.
Contractor
This job I loved. The only problem I ever had is that, you're a 1099 contractor. There's no benefits and sometimes there's heavy workloads and no organization. I started as a temp years ago and became a contractor working under a 1099. Sometimes you can find yourself feeling like you're not part of the company.with all said I loved what I did and we'll still consider doing it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for.
Good company to work for and there is opportunity for growth within the company. The pay is good and they provide overtime during busy holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for FedEx was okay but they stay changing the times we come to work sometimes it will be 8 in the morning or 12 in the evening to 3or 4 n the
Working there was really exciting loved coming to work every day the managers new how to relate to every employee that was there but the only thing was coming to work at different times
Ok pay
Not enough hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés