Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hickory, NC

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 21 962 értékelés megtekintése
Fast Paced, good paycheck
You get a consistently good paycheck. The contractors are all different, you usually end up working 6 days a week though. No benefits, I worked there a year and was only granted a weeks vacation with NO pay which technically isnt a vacation. peak season (christmas time) is the WORST. You have to deal with long drive ways, vicious dogs, and stuck up customers. The bright side is that you can take lunch whenever you want, you dont have a boss breathing down your neck all day, and if you learn your route it gets pretty smooth. A typical day at work is you come in sort out your boxes, and load your van, check your van for infrafactures, fill up, and begin deleivring .
Pay, No micromanagment
benefits, scheduling
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth the pay you get
Awful place to work. You get the same pay if you work 12 hours a day an someone else works 5. Management is lost an only cares about themselves. Awful
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work with no time for errors
I am full time without full time benefits. I work about 25 hours a week and the manager cuts my hours to even less if they see someone can handle the van line by their self. The work is very hard and the packages are heavy and bulky. They expect you to load three vans in 4 hours and load them without error. We are talking about 600 packages on average. The majority of people usually don't last more than 2 years and get hurt or have aches and pains because of the repetitive nature of lifting packages.
Good job overall
Love the pay, but with it being contracted work we're not offered benefits and you work most holidays with the exception of the major ones. The people you work with (management/coworkers) can make or break you depending on how stressed out you get.
Pay, Independence
Benefits, Insurance, Work Holidays
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job I have ever had!
I worked from 3am until around 8:30am (when I was hired I was told it would be typically 4 hour shifts from about 4am-8am). It was an absolute sweatshop, where they work you as hard as they can. Management did not care about individuals, only the goals they were suppose to meet. Management was also extremely poor, as they were often the opposite of efficient, and had no clue how to properly run the warehouse. Example: I loaded 3 trucks and averaged a total of 450 packages a day. However, one day on the report, it said that one of my trucks was going to have 900 packages by itself. Managements response was, "Good luck, do the best you can." Hands down, not even close, the worst jon I have ever and will ever have!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Customer service oriented
At FedEx Office there are many daily tasks. The daily tasks include printing basic copies to printing oversize files, like blueprints. A typical day at work consists of printing material for customers and packing gifts or returns for a shipment that you will process and create a label for.
dental, health, vision, 401k, etc
5,0
good place to work
I have been happy for 29 years until recent management change, flexible hours, good pay, good company to work for that has been around a long time with a lot of hard working people
excellent benefits
management
off during the day
drove at night but there was no time hardly for family and there is no benefits or insurance trying to find something during the day so I can be home in the evenings with family.
Fast pace and demanding
FedEx is focused on customer first and providing an outstanding FedEx experience for every person the company impacts.
Fast paced
Liked the job and relationships I built with my Customers, but management would not back you up when it came decision time and I often caught them in lies. Safety manager was very rude and oversteped his authority
Pro érvek
always received pay on time + bonuses
Kontra érvek
unorganized on morning outbound freight
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés