Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hialeah, FL

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 369 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Easy going workplace
A typical day consist of starting off with a team meeting then lifting and scanning packages preparing them to be delivered. I learned how to be a team member and how to lead by example. Management never wanted to give me no more than 25 hours a week making it hard for me to save money. The hardest part of the job was lifting chrome rims for automobiles. The most enjoyable part was there was not much supervision.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx is good but the pay isn't enough for me
Just getting up early like the usual but u get over it after a while the environment is very important to me because it helps make the job less stressful
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately the attitude there bad
Had high expectations now I am saddened and disappointed. Made the mistake of believing everything I was told I feel very naive. Safety message every morning but if you get hurt they don't care.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a temp assinment.
Great place to work in. Learned a lot with other co-workers.
Pro érvek
Everyone was freiendly.
Kontra érvek
Job was short.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough working conditions, labor intensive, odd hours.
Typical day included coming in for the 3am to 11am shift and loading/unloading semi-trucks and sorting thousands of packages. Working inside the trucks was difficult because oftentimes they were not properly lit and the nature of the packages varied from one to another and often stacked very precariously. Accidents involving packages falling on associates did occur. There also wasn't sufficient ventilation when working inside the facility so often times people would need to go on breaks to get away from the stifling heat. The best part about the job was their ability to find a place for their associates somewhere else in the process.
Pro érvek
great job security and room for advancement.
Kontra érvek
badly lit, sometimes hazardous working conditions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés