FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Herndon, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 605 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and high pace environment. Most important thing is to start early so you can make more overtime hours. With experience delivering on your route gets easier and you become efficient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here three years accident free. Hostile work environment, I was placed in unsafe work conditions without proper training then threatened regularly for minor details that didn't matter while other workers got away with anything and were given their fair share by their friends, favoritsm, bullying, nepotism, discrimination, being lied to, lied about, people constantly trying to get you fired when your one of the best employees, never being given enough hours to make it worthwhile. Working here I was placed on payed suspension and fired after being cornered by management, cursed at, had my work and supplies yanked away from me and was physically assaulted by two managers because I said no to an unreasonable request. There are much better jobs out there, stay far away from FedEx, it's highly unsafe with terribly abusive narcissistic unreasonable disrespectful management with a personal bias, an axe to grind and an inflated god like opinion of themselves. I also had co-workers shining powerpad lasers at my face repeatedly after I told them to stop and probably caused permanent damage to my vision.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great company and paid well. The hours aren't good because you have to work a split shift if you want full time hours. The health benefits are excellent . The opportunity for advancement isn't very good and the security people are horrible. They fired me for a mechanical mistake. Not my mistake.
Pay, Health benefits
split shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fast pace work place. Everything is time slots. Its a good company with great benefits, but all vacation time around holidays goes by sonority of what days you can schedule off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job because I love a fast pace and I'm very organized so I figured out the best plan of action. I had great customers that liked me and appreciated my good work habit's and professionalism . I don't like the managers lack of personal touch or the fact that they don't know how to make things work. They also frequently overload you and then get mad when you don't make service. That's just bad management skills. They did give me the days off that I requested and at least pretended to care about me.The supplies were usual hard to find and the don't properly train the drivers of the right business skills to increase customer appreciation. They occasionally have cook outs which is great for employee moral. The manager frequently asked me how I was doing.
Pro érvek
the pay and health insurance
Kontra érvek
The stress and working split shift
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consists of getting equipment, loading trucks, scanning packages, customer service and problem solving for the client with tight time constraints. The most enjoyable part of the day is dealing with your clients... most are actually very good to work with. Management is trained well, but under great pressure, which is understandable. The hardest part of the job is the Christmas rush... incredibly intense.
Pro érvek
Room for growth professionally, training is good
Delivering during the Christmas season
Munkahelyi kultúra
Send and receive letters and pkgs, weight pkgs for accuracy pricing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for a company that always gives you avenues for advancement and fair treatment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Express does promote work life balance. Unless you are working at HQ, your opportunities to advance will be few.
work life balance