Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Harrison, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Harrison, AR75 értékelés
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job the hours are hard sometimes, but i have a good job. It allows me to pay my bills and live comfortably. I would recommend a job at FedEx to anyone interested.
Compensation
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recruiter lied saying the contract was for 12-months...ended up being just under 3-months. Had to deal with corporate to get the company to buy the apartment lease I signed.

The team I worked with was great and very efficient.

There was NO on-site management from the contract firm
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight, Harrison, AR, is an excellent company to work for. Working with the Program Managers and the Construction Coordination Managers is the most enjoyable part of my current job. I have learned the most about FedEx and how the entire company works when working with them and being able to travel to construction sites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Currently I train new Customers on how to ship with FedEx to help them avoid costly mistakes. I have learned how to handle difficult customer issues.
set hours, 3 weeks vacation, benefits
Kontra érvek
mandatory black out for December for any time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would have to say this was the BEST job I have ever had. The people were amazing, the management always had time to teach you, and the culture at FedEx repaired a lot of bad habits that were formed from being a female scratching her was though a man ran industry.
Great Management
Kontra érvek
2.5 hrs of commute every day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work atmosphere was toxic.....that is why I resigned. Too many boss' not enough workers. Although my job was fun, the environment was a challenge.
Great company
Inconsistant within management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started working under a different company American Freightways. They loved their employees, and took very good care of them. In turn the employees took very good care of them. FedEx bought out and the employees were last on the list of priorities. All down hill from there. I still have many friends that work there and they are all miserable.

Life if too short!
Pay day
Not being appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight used to be a great work place and work environment. Over the years it has gone downhill drastically as they have slowly become "Corporate America". Worked there for 16 years and finally quit after all of the "good" management left.
decent benefits
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I supervised 20 associates and delegated daily work loads for them. I also took calls calls from customers to give freight quotes or to correct freight bills for them. I also took all the international freight calls coming into the Pricing department. I worked for a great group of managers that were always there when you had a issue for them to address.
My co-workers were all easy to get along with as well.

The hardest part of the job was taking all the calls per day and assisting my associates with their needs...

I enjoyed working in the pricing department because of the managers and co-workers...this was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with FedEx over 12 years. It is a good company with good benefits. I have learned a lot in my tenure here. I've always enjoyed the people I work with and their dedication to good work and ethics.
good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Management and work environment. Flexible as long as there is vacation time avialable. Could be more focused on family. Health insurance is terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many job opportunities and can move to different department quickly. This company is located globally, so if you wanted to move you could possibly transfer elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with the Corporate and World Wide Sales Team creating monthly, quarterly or yearly Business Reviews for customers.
FedEx has the greatest Management Team, people first!
People first attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best job I every had, it was a good balance in my life over the years. I love driving big truck. Good compensation, job security, and benefits. Management was good at their duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were not trained to be a manager that takes advise from employees on the phones. I would not work for FEDEX Customer Service again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with FedEx companies. It is a wonderful company that rewards hard work and dedication.
#8 Best Company to work for - Forbes
Would like to remain in Harrison, AR
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned great leadership with company. I learned most of my management skills with a lot of employees underneath me. Great company to grow with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
newly created department; process to determine the criteria to accomplish results and how to set goals for uncharted ground
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved every par about this job. Fedex Freight was a great company
Pro érvek
Managers on your side, very teachable
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place if the rest of you family works their. good ole boy system in harrison ar. If they want you gone so they can hire family member next day they will fire you on some bogus intrapment. very stressfull environment a lot of backstabber posers and don't forget if your from up north your a yankee taking all their good jobs I've heard that way to many times. the day i was fired i never seen it coming had perfect attendance no warning or right ups for 7 yrs i was employed their. I had high hopes for this company and am devastated by what they did
ppay
Kontra érvek
stressful, a lot of favortism. their diversity team is a joke
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and productive atmosphere that teaches it's employees to self manage and step up to the daily challenges that occur.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
internal communications occasionally has a few gaps
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés