Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Harrison, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Harrison, AR75 értékelés
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job the hours are hard sometimes, but i have a good job. It allows me to pay my bills and live comfortably. I would recommend a job at FedEx to anyone interested.
Compensation
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part they provide you with the tools you need to do your job and some decent education opportunities. Behind the technology curve and caters to older generations. Environment does not promote innovative thinking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced job that I enjoy a lot. The hardest part of the job is the intense details of the Road Driver handbook with a lot to remember on the spot and the hours working was hard on family time with my youngest child.
I love the management and co workers. It is a team oriented environment and everyone took care of each other, even management was involved with job duties as well.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
breaks and work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A competitive but slow paced work environment. Plenty of learning opportunities but they may be bit away from your profile so need to be proactive to learning new skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced. Hardest part was learning tariffs and NMFC regulations.
Managers are very supportive of reasons for claim resolutions

Opportunity for advancement.
flexible lunch period
Kontra érvek
having to log off the phones to go to the restroom
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great learning experience but unfortunately they close down the office that I was working for and moved the company to Houston TX. So I and many other employees moved.
Great Benefits
close down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would still work for Fedex if I had the opportunity Excellent pay. Great benefits and lots of vacation hrs. Not so family friendly when it came to ill
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to get a head with the competetiveness. My biggest complaint is not realizing the work put in. Upper management is not supportive, front line management is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx can be a wonderful place to work for but customer service is a very hard and stressful job. People call and scream at you all day long. You have to also meet a call quota for the day. Very tense job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are hard demanding in meeting a quota that is extremely difficult to maintain. The department I worked in would not participate in the activities they have for customer appreciation week. High demand job stress filled watched all the time.
good medical insurance
Kontra érvek
the managers in the different departments have their own rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is reviewing specifications and working with all of the major OE's and the field regarding equipment concerns. The enjoyable portion of the job is working with all of the internal and external people.
The People
No cons
Great work life balance.
Great management.

Great place to gain experience.

compensation is ok.

work place culture is excellent.

I recommend this company to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My reviews were always good and the only areas for improvement were to have quicker handling times on my calls. I loved my job there.
The people were nice as well.
Pro érvek
great co-workers and great benefits
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with some high quality individuals and teams. Volunteer opportunities in local community and ability to help people around the globe. Excellent place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job pays extremely well. There is a very big learning curve, you won't jump into this position and understand it right away. That's the number one thing every single new person says, no matter their experience beforehand.

That being said, the job isn't bad if you don't take it home with you.

I'd recommend it to others, but there are many lesser paying jobs in the building that aren't as stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for. They really take care of their people. Management is great and the culture really supports their business model.
Munkahelyi kultúra
we loaded and unloaded truck and scanned packages. learned how to work fast. the management was very good and easy to get along with. the hardest part of the job was learning how to work fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day going through the propane invoices, calling vendors, for propane deliveries and having ice machines fixed.

Working with plant managers at the different locations for propane deliveries.

Hardest part some days keeping everyone happy but I always pulled it off.

Most enjoyable part of my job was the accomplishments when a job was finished.

Also, having the best co-workers ever.
when the hours were cut
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work. Employees are appreciated and the benefits are good. The wages are competitive or better than other employers in the areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work. Excellent benefits for employees. The company culture is good. Salaries are very competitive with other jobs in the area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day's duties are basically the same, however circumstances can upset the daily routine. Fun to work out the kinks. Must cooperate with other employees. Takes all working together to make the day's schedule work. Several different types of work are involved to complete a day's work. Loads are time sensitive but when loads are delivered on time it's a successful run..
Pro érvek
Own and manage your own equipment.
Possible equipment break down
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés