FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Harrison, AR

75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 674 értékelés megtekintése
Diversity
Advisor Project Mgr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2020, január 7.
FedEx provides great diversity and supports growth. Helps with education and certification to get where you want to be in your career. Promoting woman in trucking the last few years has made woman feel supported. FedEx provides good service to customers and truly cares about their internal customers as well.
Small-Town
Account Executive/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2020, január 3.
Over all, FEDEX is one of the best places to work.

This depends entirely on your location, as nepotism is rampant in this particular area. Company has a smaller pool to select from.

You can succeed.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, december 25.
Great Company awesome benefits! Management is top notch and the training is great. The insurance is some of the best. Would recommend working for this company. I like the flexibility and ability to grow in the company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great
Data Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, december 12.
Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be, no matter what your team or your role. So bring your passion, courage, and original thinking and get ready to share it, because every new product, service, or feature we invent is the result of people working together to make each others’ ideas stronger. Innovation at this level depends on people who represent the variety of the human experience and inspire us with their own fresh perspectives. Together, we’ll do amazing work that can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Learning Environment
Customer Account Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, november 9.
FedEx Fright in Harrison, Arkansas is an amazing and fun job. Everyday is a new experience with lots of learning. If you do not enjoy learning or struggle with changes, this job is not for you. Everyday management changes their procedures. You have to learn and adapt fast.
Depends on OPCO
Senior Claims Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, október 31.
Great company to work for. Low pay for some operating companies. Some departments have inherently lower morals due to the nature of the job. Claims and customer service tends to be more negative in day to day experience yet are the least compensated positions.
Opinion Statement
Freight Solutions Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, október 23.
A typical day at work includes, conference calls, meetings, and working independently or collaborating with others on projects assigned to me. In my position it's imperative to know the business inside and out. This allows you to be successful in implementing new business or solving issues customers are experiencing with a sustainable solution.
The culture in my department is lacking, and that is the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
Training and management
Domestic Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, szeptember 11.
Training and management have 2 different ideas. Management goes against the way your trained in class. Very stressful calls coming in, if you don't handle the call the way your trained they fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very employee oriented work place that tried to create a good work/life balance
Offshore Operations Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, augusztus 22.
There was a great group of leadership that gave the front line staff extensive support in any area needed. There were weekly informative meetings of where we stood and update on changes coming.
Company Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a good job to work but certain parts of it is stressful
Auditor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, augusztus 8.
I have enjoyed working at FedEx. I am a temp so that makes my experience a little more negative than I believe it usually is. The actual FedEx employees seem to be treated very well. I feel a little overlooked as a temp. We don't get the same amenities and because of security we also don't get a lot of clearance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate Company, its your family away from home!
SR Customer Solutions Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, július 22.
It's a great place to work and I'm thankful for my years of service. I was given the buyout opportunity in February 2019 and it was approved in April, then my last day at Fed Ex was May 31, 2019. I raised my family there and very proud of being a FedEx employee. I am in search for a new career to keep me challenged and gearing for the next 25 years!
Cargo Claims Agent
Sr. Cargo Claims Damage/Shortage Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, május 14.
I am a Cargo claims Sr. Agent, a typical day is processing claims and searching for missing freight by utilizing several programs, paying claims, amending, or declining.
work life balance
not enough pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company culture is great in theory
Human Resources (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, május 6.
Good pay and benefits for the area. The company philosophy is great if you get a department head / supervisor that actually walks what the company preaches. Many people could not wait to get out of the department due to poor treatment by management.
Benefits, family friendly
Department Manager
A great place to work.
Associate Pricing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, április 24.
A great place to work with a good workplace culture. I enjoy the people I work with and the "team" attitude of fellow employees. They really put people first.
The people
Kontra érvek
It is a corporate America job
Great Place
Tax Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR 726012019, március 14.
Would still be working here but do not want to relocate to another state. The company has been good and I have many new skills from my employment . They also helped pay for my education
Can make own decisions
Work load can be heavy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment that promotes growth
Transportation Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, február 25.
Great environment that promotes growth. Provides tools and training to advance within the company. Can be very demanding during peak season. Overall amazing company.
great team
Credit Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, február 19.
I work with a great team, absolutely love my boss and co-workers
So far I love every part of my job, the training was excellent, felt comfortable going on my own after training. Boss is very understanding when it comes to children and life.
great team
not sure yet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for robots to work
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, január 14.
If you like to be micro-managed, and don't mind participating in unethical and/or potentially illegal activity, this is the place for you. These people don't sip the Kool-Aid, they pound it!
Good pay & benefits
Sleazy management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set the bar high for office work
Temp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2018, december 23.
Going to work at FedEx wasn't the typical drab affair as it was at all my other jobs.Walking in and saying hello to the team in the morning was a pleasant experience. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. The monotony of work was often broken up by some playful office banter, it was was an overall enjoyable experience.
Standard corporate cubicle job
Operations Analyst/ Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2018, október 15.
For the most part they provide you with the tools you need to do your job and some decent education opportunities. Behind the technology curve and caters to older generations. Environment does not promote innovative thinking.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van