Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hapeville, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hapeville, GA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex used to be a company that supported it's people and their customers. The wages have stagnated and haven't kept up with the cost of living over the years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work
Management team was wonderful.

Part time employees receive all of the benefits as a full-time employess. Flexible work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a hard worker for going on 5 years at time, it was night shift and the work went out as it came in. Needless to say, it was hustle and bustle, everything is manual and there's little to no room for advancement due a point system based off senority. I would prefer this job to any high school kid, somebody down on their luck or just trying make stepping stones towards something bigger.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work. No problems just do the work. I get plenty of hours especially around the holidays . The money is great and potential for growth
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good, hours just suck, advancement seems fairly easy, but it will cause strain on your body if your not mindful, no clear management so you never really know whos in charge, but that has its pros and cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy FedEx for the most part. There honestly isn't much to complain about. I would suggest that there should be a easier way to get more hours other than signing up for them and that they should update the facility and equipment for a smoother work environment.
Pay and Benefits
Work environment and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Material handler. Great place to work. Hours are rough only getting 3hrs a day but the benefit package is equal to a fulltime employee and there is opportunity to move up in the company. Its never boring. You work with a very diverse group of people.
Pro érvek
Awesome benefit package. Good pay.
Kontra érvek
Weird schedule. Not many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Moved boxes and always was busy. It was very busy during the holiday season of course. Loved to stay busy and be active and met a lot of good people there as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. It is fast pace. The hours are horrible but as far as part time jobs go you really can't beat it. Great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was first a freight handler, was later promoted to quality assurance lead the the primary responsibility for tracking lost packages, handling missorts and damage packages related issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was by far the best company I've worked for, excellent management, training, great benefits and salary. Enjoyed my work & personal relationships that developed over the 6 years I was employed and have maintained those relationships to the present. I learned or should I say developed more were my customer service skills team building skills. The most enjoyable part of my job was my management team, awesome to work for they made it easy to come early and stay late if necessary. Some co-workers were great some were not but I was still able to maintain a good working relationship through the years. The hardest part of my job was leaving, I relocated back to my home state. .
Pro érvek
Trips to Buffalo NY, for team building skills, yearly.
none comes to mind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Heavy lifting while standing for hours minimum breaks high morale with great team members slow start to day but work passes time easily
Computers for downtime
Kontra érvek
Team leaders act as managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a Fedex Team Leader assigning duties to over 25 employees nightly. Freight handling mostly loading trucks and containers efficiently using the t-stack method. Worked in he Control Room communicating with all managers as to flight times, downtime's and controlling the work flow to the Primary work staff who distribute work to the various Slides(5).
Excellent workplace
Kontra érvek
No hours. When the shift is over you go home. 3-4 hrs max.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great! Had a blast working there. Management was great and would recommend the job to anyone. My time there was worth it. FedEx taught me a lot about mail and sorting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed- Ex is a great workplace. You will make a great hourly salary, and not be restricted to just one area at the facility. a typical work day is fast and busy. It's all about getting the job done in a timely fashion. management at fed-ex expresses the concerns and expectations of their company. The most challenging part of your day, or night at work is the repetitive labor. However you will find a family feeling when it comes to your co-workers, managers, and peers. It helps for a better work day.
overtime unlimited, pay rate
Kontra érvek
infrequent raises, frequent hour cuts
co workers helped
learned how to use scanner

management was fair

hardest part was the work environment
flight benefits
Kontra érvek
working in all types of weather
Typical hours were 12am-4am on monday, 4am-730am tues-sat
Munkahelyi kultúra
Growth within this company is based on tenure and not merit, which makes it very difficult to advance. The wealth of logistics knowledge that you gain here is invaluable. Consistent inbound calls and fixing deliveries describes a typical day at NGL. The atmosphere is great although very little interaction with colleagues. The hardest part of this job is not getting paid what your're really worth and the most enjoyable part of this job is when you really help someone who really needed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I simply love it.. Great benefits, nice workouts every night
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
no breaks