FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gulfport, MS

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 004 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
My Review
Delivery Route Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2020, február 9.
Good to work for but no benefits at all. Merely a stepping stone to something with better benefits package. All they do is give a paycheck and nothing else
Terrible
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, december 14.
B&B Logistics in Mississippi is the contractor for fedex ground that I worked for. Terrible. Long hours for no additional pay, no benefits, paper checks with no direct deposit, damaged unsafe trucks, and if you leave or get fired good luck getting all your pay. They'll just come up with some fake thing to charge you for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, szeptember 13.
Great Operations Manager but horrible belt supervisors. Belt managers talk down to package handlers and treat them with no respect. They “talk” safety but then yell at you if you are taking too long to get a team member to assist in a team lifting. There is one manager, younger than everyone there, and he had the knowledge and people skills and surpasses all management!
Great Place to work
Delivery jumper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, június 27.
Always on top of everything makes very little mistakes with loading the trucks. Not to many times where there were a few hiccups but not something you'll stress about. Overall this is a good place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
The job sucks
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, június 7.
This job sucks. they expect you to have no life just work all the time. And be worked to death so dont work for FedEx Ground. You dont get benefits or insurance cause you work for a contractor not FedEx.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Don’t do it
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, április 14.
Unless you wanna be a paid robot then spare yourself. They race you off the clock and refuse to help even though they see you drowning in work. The managers talk about you over the walkie talkies and have no respect
Pay
Everything but the pay
very fast
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, november 30.
you have to stay moving or you can get into trouble with the mangers , you start work at 3:30 in the morning to 7 sometimes might stay till 8 or 9 depends on how fast everyone finishes. after 6 months you get benefits , only full-time positions are for mangers.
Pro érvek
benefits, get a work out.
don't get 40 hours a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Isnt the best place to work unless you're a driver
Jumper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2017, június 22.
Working at FedEx is very harsh. You work very long hours for very little pay. I would show up at 3 in the morning and wouldn't get off until after 8. It's not a very family friendly place. I had to deal with not getting paid for a day just to take my baby's mother to the hospital.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, not family friendly, bad pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable work environment with job security
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2017, március 28.
This job entailed shipping customer packages, resolving customer issues, and filing daily reports. I learned time management skills and became acquainted with various computer programs. The hardest part about the job was the communication with dissatisfied customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had extremely caring and attentive managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with good co-workers
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2015, június 27.
Fedex was a challenging job. Very fast paced. You had to be on your toes to do that job. The management was pretty good. They were fair. If you had a problem they tried their best to solve it.
Pro érvek
weekly pay, day went by fast
Kontra érvek
had to work 1, 000 hours before you got benefits and i only worked 15-20 hours a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Not a good Company
Driver (Fed Ex) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport,ms2015, február 5.
Not a good company to work for The management doesn't care about employees. Ask to much of employees for the pay offered. Work 10 to 14 hours a day. No one wants to help anyone but them selves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
very fast work day
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2015, január 1.
worked from 4am-8am
it was a seasonal job so i didn't work here long
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for youg out of school
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2014, augusztus 15.
Loading packages on a variety of trucks going to counties all across the Mississippi gulf coast. What I learned while working at FedEx would be multitasking, in's and out's of the shipping industry, working with a variety of people, and team work.
health benefits
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
Challenging and Exciting
Courier/Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2013, november 4.
My typical work day, loading my truck with freight to be delivered to customers on my route. Learning each day that doing my job to the best of my ability makes customers and my company happy. Management is only used when difficult times come along which isn't that often. The hardest part of my job is when we don't get freight on time and my day is pushed back it takes a little more time trying to get my customers to understand that there was a delay in the arrival of the freight due to certain circumstances. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my customers happy when I walk in the door knowing they can depend on me to get the job done and when I can return back to my job location with my truck empty because I've delivered all my freight.
Pro érvek
My job has brought me from a sheltered life meeting new people, seeing how important it is to have a great attitude towards people you encounter.
Kontra érvek
When I don't have the tools I need to make my job complete.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Part-time physical work environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2012, augusztus 7.
A great company to work for. Many advancement opportunities available. FedEx will work with you in continuing your education.
flexible work schedule.
none.
2,0
Steady Work
Package Handler/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2012, május 8.
As a package handler it's job and as a Driver you own your own route or work for a contractor.
Pro érvek
as a package handler you get off early, as a driver paid every week
Kontra érvek
package handler unorganized, as a driver long hours

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van