Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Groveport, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Groveport, OH25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 456 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at fed ex in 2016 things could have changed along with pay and management the hours and different shifts is a plus but midnight usually pay more
Munkahelyi kultúra
picking packing and computer work. easy working environment. super relaxed on dress code. not allowed to have any type of electronic devices. cell phones are a no no.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay Benefits. Opportunity for advancement out of this World.Pension great advancement excellent. Great job for a younger person starting their career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We stacked boxes in the back of semi trucks, it was like a game of Tetris! It could be fast paced at times but there was always someone willing to help out if needed!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love being an employee at FedEx ground. They always have many opportunities available. You could get trained on just about anything in our facility! FedEx is also a company that acknowledges it workers and hard work. They reward us everyday! Plus who else gets to workout, while they work!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a package handler and worked my way through the ranks over my near 5 year stent and ended as a maintenance tech. It was a great experience and I learned a lot to help me succeed in my current job.
Good benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
quality of life is sometimes questionable
Munkahelyi kultúra
spend all of my shift working with others to load trucks for delivery, learned proper lifting techniques, the management is very understanding and kind. The hardest part of the job is keeping up without wearing yourself down, and there are a lot of room for workplace injuries.
vending machines
Kontra érvek
never know when you'll get out. guideline schedules not set in stone
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it an okay job, it just it too dirty and no professional work space.
the hardest part of the job it a distraction. they was no enjoyable part to the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great place to work for the year that I did. I was grave yard shift but was a great way for me to learn leadership roles. great raises .50 cents!
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx does a great job on caring for there people. fast pace, focus on quality for there customer. there interested in the thoughts of there employees in improving the customer service.
good pay
fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the company does seem as focused on its people and treating them well. There is a high focus on numbers and profit and although they say safety is first and people are second while profit is 3rd, it is opposite.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They make poor business decisions. No work life balance. Would never work for this company again. Have hidden Agendas and close minded. They work you long hours and have people in leadership that are not qualified for the job.
Kontra érvek
Work life balance, Poor upper managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at Fedex was a good experience. and moving up is not hard as long as your work ethic is high, also they have flexible hours if a person studying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a package handler at fed ex learning how to deal with all walks of life. It was very fast paced and I kept up with the pace of the environment. It was a lesson well learned
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad place too work. There is a little problem with communication between management and employee's. It is part time work, and is not hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would take orders over the phone and enter it into the computer system and make meals and deliver them and collect the cash until the end of my work shift and make subs inside store and work the register and also clean were needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and co-workers fun to be around. Loved the work and location. I loaded and unloaded trucks full of customers products from a bunch of different companies and took care of their purchases.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits only problem is I have to change shifts every year, so there for it's hard to balance work and life when my fiance works during the day and I work at night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment at FedEx Smartpost is fairly standard if you stay within the Parcel Assistant or Parcel Sorter (FT) positions. Once you step up into any of the title positions the general consensus from employees is that they regret the choice due to the hub manager's preference to micromanage the entire facility. As a result the rest of management also suffers which has become a breeding ground for resentment and mistrust.

The on the bright side the pay and benefits once you have worked for 1,000 hours are fairly competitive, but again I would recommend going no further than the lower tiers as the leadership positions are vastly underpaid compared to other companies.
Decent pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of teamwork, lack of communication, extreme micromanagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping with training and development
Completing paperwork

Handling complaints (from both staff and customers)

Financial responsibilities

Ordering stock (where applicable)

Helping with promotional events

Personnel duties

Reporting to senior level management
Munkahelyi kultúra
LOAD AND UNLOAD TRAILERS, CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT TRUCKS, GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT, ALWAYS BUSY, MANAGEMENT IS OKAY.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés