Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grove City, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
99 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are not nice they don't care about you . You have a different manager every day. Its very hard work they tell you .you be lifting 75 lbs but its more than that like 150 lbs sometimes you get help sometimes not
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful company to work for, must put in the work to move forward within, and gain full time pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The thing that I like most about FedEx is that they promote from within the comoany itself. I worked in the hub for 14 months and moved on into HR.They were willing to give me a chance and I'm very grateful for it.
Pro érvek
advancement and good leadership. willing to listen to new ideas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is coordinated and runs extremely efficent. It is a safe enviroment as long as you pay attention and perform at the level they ask of you.
sometimes give free food
seasonal
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes just a typical day., I learned quit a few things, Management was good then some not so good, Love my co-workers there were many that were actually some all right individuals, Trying to keep my job by making it worth the reason that I go 9 miles out of Columbus for 3 or less hours a day 15 hours a week on a 3rd shift so I can take care of my kids, for 5 years. I learned a lot with out saying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working for FedEx. It is hard work at first and very fast paced. I call it a work out while working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a face paced job. Not for someone who is constantly late. Some of the managers had an ego problem and treated some associates badly.
fast paced, hard work.
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast physical pace. people are great management is good for the most part but not very understanding to us package handlers. the pay is good but the hours are not so great only good for part time workers not people who desire a full-time job. career advancement is extremely difficult. they expect you to be the best at everything and they have to like you as a person outside of work not just professionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work sorting boxes along with many others. some times the team work is lacking. I do enjoy some of the people i work with and have made a few friends. I have also enjoyed the managers i have worked for. Hardest part of job is sorting in a dusty warehouse in the summer time with no air conditioning. Best part would be some of the people i work with .
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
dusty, not enough hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
8 hours of demanding hard labor with one break was a Typical day.I learned that fed ex ground has very little understanding of how to keep employees happy.Management at fed ex ground is very hostile and immoral.My co-workers were the only support we had as for keeping a somewhat happy work place.The hardest part of this job was the long shifts with no breaks and dealing with such an unsafe work area.The most enjoyable part of this job was the fact I knew I was getting a hands on education on how to deal with a stressful work place.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
one break a night. hostile management behavior.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment processing packages to be delivered. High demand of time sensitive material. Focused environment with little to no down time. FedEx offers great health benefits at an affordable rate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work, fast paced, but fun. Pay was great but hours were very short.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unloaded incoming trucks and sorted the boxes and packed trucks to move onto the next hub. Great group of people to work with. Hard working and down to earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work inside of trailers building walls of boxes for over a year before being asked if I wanted a promotion. The work was very hard and hot during the summer but the people would always help when you needed it, plus you get a fan to help keep things cool. Best way to look at it was that you are getting paid to work out and get into shape.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned fantastic management skills and shipping industry in and outs. Job security is great but advancement opportunities are extremely biased based on HR's motives. Overall a good place to work.
Pro érvek
great benefits and 401k plan with company match.
Kontra érvek
slightly underpaid, hr is personally judgemental, upper management is very indecisive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex Ground provided excellent training for this position. Supervisor support was also top notch.
clear performance expectations
lack of environmental controls
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love a company that values diversity in the workforce and Fed-Ex is that kind of company. Advancement within the company however is limited and management is reminiscent of the move Office Space, about 15 managers who all have a direct saying in what should be done and how; this is very confusing when trying to accomplish a goal and in my opinion limits productivity within the workforce.
great people
bureaucratic managment
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
was very difficult, they didn't really try to work with you if you were struggling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Produced high value-added logistics, transportation and related business services through focused operating companies and met in the highest quality manner appropriate to each market segment served.