FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grove City, OH

96 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 827 értékelés megtekintése
Highly Productive
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2013, február 20.
Yes just a typical day., I learned quit a few things, Management was good then some not so good, Love my co-workers there were many that were actually some all right individuals, Trying to keep my job by making it worth the reason that I go 9 miles out of Columbus for 3 or less hours a day 15 hours a week on a 3rd shift so I can take care of my kids, for 5 years. I learned a lot with out saying.
Highly productive
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2013, február 18.
I really enjoy working for FedEx. It is hard work at first and very fast paced. I call it a work out while working.
fast paced
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, október 16.
a face paced job. Not for someone who is constantly late. Some of the managers had an ego problem and treated some associates badly.
fast paced, hard work.
management
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard physical labor but mostly fun place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, szeptember 25.
very fast physical pace. people are great management is good for the most part but not very understanding to us package handlers. the pay is good but the hours are not so great only good for part time workers not people who desire a full-time job. career advancement is extremely difficult. they expect you to be the best at everything and they have to like you as a person outside of work not just professionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
has benefits for my family
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, Ohio2012, szeptember 23.
i work sorting boxes along with many others. some times the team work is lacking. I do enjoy some of the people i work with and have made a few friends. I have also enjoyed the managers i have worked for. Hardest part of job is sorting in a dusty warehouse in the summer time with no air conditioning. Best part would be some of the people i work with .
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
dusty, not enough hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and hostile work place
Lead controller of automated sorting machine (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, augusztus 20.
8 hours of demanding hard labor with one break was a Typical day.
I learned that fed ex ground has very little understanding of how to keep employees happy.
Management at fed ex ground is very hostile and immoral.
My co-workers were the only support we had as for keeping a somewhat happy work place.
The hardest part of this job was the long shifts with no breaks and dealing with such an unsafe work area.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the fact I knew I was getting a hands on education on how to deal with a stressful work place.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
one break a night. hostile management behavior.
3,0
Great stepping stone
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, augusztus 14.
Fast-paced environment processing packages to be delivered. High demand of time sensitive material. Focused environment with little to no down time. FedEx offers great health benefits at an affordable rate.
hard work
package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, július 30.
hard work, fast paced, but fun. Pay was great but hours were very short.
Great work environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, július 9.
Unloaded incoming trucks and sorted the boxes and packed trucks to move onto the next hub. Great group of people to work with. Hard working and down to earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work yet great chances for advancement
Package Handler/ Package Handler Load Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, június 10.
Work inside of trailers building walls of boxes for over a year before being asked if I wanted a promotion. The work was very hard and hot during the summer but the people would always help when you needed it, plus you get a fan to help keep things cool. Best way to look at it was that you are getting paid to work out and get into shape.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical warehouse job. Fun activities once in a while.
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, Ohio2012, május 4.
Learned fantastic management skills and shipping industry in and outs. Job security is great but advancement opportunities are extremely biased based on HR's motives. Overall a good place to work.
Pro érvek
great benefits and 401k plan with company match.
Kontra érvek
slightly underpaid, hr is personally judgemental, upper management is very indecisive.
Loading trucks in 0 degree weather
Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, március 29.
Fed Ex Ground provided excellent training for this position. Supervisor support was also top notch.
clear performance expectations
lack of environmental controls
great co-workers
Parcel Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2012, március 25.
I love a company that values diversity in the workforce and Fed-Ex is that kind of company. Advancement within the company however is limited and management is reminiscent of the move Office Space, about 15 managers who all have a direct saying in what should be done and how; this is very confusing when trying to accomplish a goal and in my opinion limits productivity within the workforce.
great people
bureaucratic managment
1,0
Disliked this job!
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, Ohio2012, március 15.
was very difficult, they didn't really try to work with you if you were struggling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, Ohio2012, február 21.
Produced high value-added logistics, transportation and related business services through focused operating companies and met in the highest quality manner appropriate to each market segment served.

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van