Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grove City, OH

98 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 138 értékelés megtekintése
Not for everybody
This job is great for people who enjoy physical work and staying fit. The job is simple but can be mentally and physically draining. Pay is good and hours fluctuate but are usually decent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and keeps you busy
great place to work at would keep you busy great people time would fly by
Productive,
I go in about 30 minutes before the start time and chat with coworkers and get a snack then I clock in and listen to the safety meeting and the report to my area and then I induct in a safe and timely manor then I clock out and take my break till my second shift and repeat.
The hardest part of the job is the heat during the summer and the busy season during winter.

The most enjoyable part is when you complete a hard days work and know you done well, and the cookouts for going 100 days injury free.

Most people end up leaving during the post winter season due to stress overload.
Pro érvek
The health care, and the various events
Stressful, high turnover rates
labor work
good job environment once you get to know the people you work with
busy
busy, hot, cold, not the nicest people to be around manager slash supervisor wise
weekly pay
everything but the cash
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Busy and demanding company
Good place to work for fast pace and high expectations. Management is great and co-workers are polite. Hardest part of the job is changing work conditions, but overall manageable.
fast pace
tough environments
Best Work
I learned to unload and load the boxes off the truck and also learn how to scan and recheck every boxes to make sure no missing label tag.

It very challenge and fast work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for those who like to keep busy
Loaded and organized semi-trailers for two four-hour shifts
good physical work
I enjoyed working here a lot. Good physical work, time goes by fast. The only down side i would say is when it's the slow time of year it's hard to get your hours and if your full time they don't let you go over like 37hrs because they don't give overtime.
Fun
I always like working at a steady pace and Fedex Ground does exactly that
Pay Check
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in multiple areas on any given night. I lead by example by and ensure all employees are following proper safety protocol by FedEx standards.
Depending on the need and the volume of packages set for the night, I could be placed anywhere in the building. I've learned how FedEx Smartpost operates on a daily basis, trip management system used to coordinate routes, and how management makes scheduling decisions based on needs. The co-workers are hardworkers and most enjoy the work. But, some of the workers feel under appreciated and underpaid. The hardest part of the job is going above and beyond and not being recognized for all the hard work put in. Also, being able to deal the different cultures at the job. For example, FedEx Smartpost has many employees who are Hispanic and Somalian decent. Most of the Somalians are Muslim and they have special times in which they have to pray, which can be time consuming if we are very busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to deliver the Purple Promise; "I will make every Fedex experience outstanding". To ensure our customer packages are being processed and maintained at a high volume so we can retain business and attract new customers is vital to our success here at FedEx.
Pro érvek
FedEx gives away free accessories; shirts, key chains, water bottles and etc.
Kontra érvek
Short lunch breaks and not very flexible with the overtime.
Productive and fast pace
Load and Unload trucks
Extraction of Incompatibles off belts for loading into the trucks

Effectively handled packages and distribution to the correct belt

Taught and addressed proper safety concerns of fellow co-workers

Actively reduced loss and damages through properly identifying packages in distressed condition to ensure quality for our customers.
Pro érvek
Insurance and benefits, flexible hours
Not enough hours, physical labor, 3rd shift
High Productivity workplace
At Fedex I would load and unload trailers. I learned how to make decisions in a fast pace environment. The hardest part of the job is to keep up with the flow of work for the night during peak season and communicate with coworkers to complete the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment, good pay
FedEx Ground requires workers to work at a fast pace. The more boxes that circulates through the building, the better. Management, depending on the shift, has their pros and cons. Some managers are about the statistics, others are about building relationships with their employees. The harder you work, the more people like you. If people like you, people will try to recruit you to work in their area. If people don't like you, you will be on everyone's radar. People will try to force you to quit.
good pay, decent hours
Can not move up
Productive, fast-paced job.
A typical day of work consists of loading/unloading trucks. Management is always willing to help with problems you may have, and the people you work with are always fun and friendly. The hardest part is dealing with the heat in the summer.
Overall good job
Problem Because my work ethics and dependability, my contractor piled more work and more delivery and pickups with out offering more monetary for the increase. I was a sub contractor and had to handle my own taxes and insurance. Fedex was a stable and professional company to work with. My contractor was for himself and didn't support his sub contract drivers.
Ok place to work.
Enjoyed working there. Only able to work part time starting out, but other than that it was an ok place to work.
Friendly people.
Kontra érvek
Only part time starting out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse setting working nonstop except between shifts
Very physical job that requires a lot endurance, determination and teamwork.
Helped pay tuition
no breaks
Great Pay, Flexible shifts and a FREE exercise
Working with FedEx was a great job. I did full-time for 2 months during their peak season (thanksgiving through Christmas) and was paid an average $350 in the span of a week. You also get benefits ex. Dental and Medical Insurance, pay raises after 1st 30 days of employment. FedEx also has 4 shifts. Overall, FedEx is a great place to work
Pay, Benefits, Shifts and FREE exercise
NOTHING!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work good people to work for
typical day at work i load two truck with in a few hrs sometimes its fast pase. i learn how to load an truck and how to be a better leader .the management are alright.my co workers are fun and you can get tired of them sometimes but most of the time there good people to be around.the hardest part of my job is when you get bumbarded by boxes and you really dont have help.i enjoy most about my job it the people
Shipping
Wonderful company to work for, must put in the work to move forward within, and gain full time pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés