Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grove City, OH

98 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 093 értékelés megtekintése
Not for everybody
This job is great for people who enjoy physical work and staying fit. The job is simple but can be mentally and physically draining. Pay is good and hours fluctuate but are usually decent.
Somewhat easy job
As long as you are willing to lift heavy boxes and pay attention to what zip code you are sending them to this is a fairly easy job. Management is nice and helpful.
Management nice and helpful
Kontra érvek
Some boxes are very heavy
Productive work enviroment
I learned a lot about managing people and the importance of being a part of the team. In the several years I worked there it never really felt like there was a stagnant part of my career if I was willing to work for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't work their to long
They do work you. But, they seem they don't want to help you to improve you and the management just yells at you. Sadly they don't want you on the shift every long maybe 2-3 hours
People
people
Munkahelyi kultúra
work hard, get paid...sums it up.
great place for someone looking for flexible hours and weekly pay. NOT a place I'd consider working long term.
the weekly pay is great and the people there actually help you progress at the job.
weekly pay
labor intensive
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good pay Nice Hours
Working at FedEx Smartpost was my very first job and it was a good way to make good money part time while I was in school. And during the time I worked there I found that it takes a lot of patience being in that industry.
Low Pay
FedEx was a transition job for me. Although I was only a part time worker, i do not feel I was compensated enough for the work i provided.
Good work out for me.
I unloaded and loaded trucks. Weighing from one pound to hundreds. It was really fast pace just took effect on the body after awhile.
Short hours
Hard Work. No Lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work but personally rewarding
Hard work but that makes the time flies by. Good people to work with but the management is to aggressive when handling hourly employee's
time flies by
compensation
Hard Work, Little Pay
Its a good company is you want some extra holiday money, but if your looking for a career i would look else where. If your a hard worker you will fit right in. Hours can be fickle especial during the slow season. you could be scheduled for 40 hours a week but could only get 30-35. if you were looking to move up from the 11-12 dollar an hour range be prepared to work there for a few years.
Not very productive
I did not enjoy working at FedEx ground. The pay was alright, but the whole time that I did work there. I was constantly having to watch my every movement inside the trailer to make sure that I didn't hurt myself. Plus, when it would get really hot in the trailer, I almost wanted to faint. Plus, I was getting stressed out because my trailer was being bombarded by boxes 24/7
No pros
Kontra érvek
Not a good work enviorment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a productive job but it's not fun or enjoyable working there.
Being at FedEx is boring, but working there made me a hard worker. The hardest part is working quickly at a consistent pace. I have great co-workers but sometimes I feel like they are not pushing themselves as much as I am. A typical day for me is pretty much unloading about 5 trucks and ending the shift tired without feeling good about myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace work environment with alot of good people
show up, clock in and start loading boxes.
learned how to stack the boxes right and fast.

if your truck didn't have much coming to it you would go help your co-workers and most of the time if u was getting overwhelmed your co-workers helped you. hardest thing was when it was countless little boxes whitch make it hard to stack them evenly with the bigger ones, loved the workout and constant flow.
Pro érvek
was like getting paid to work out
Kontra érvek
working in a cold environment but sweating because of how much ur moving, gets u sick pretty easy
Managers make work easier
Every manager started from package handler so it made them more humble. The hardest part of the job was the actual work; loading trailers. My co-workers were very helpful and if i needed help all i had to do was ask. Sometimes i wouldn't even have to ask. I would have loved to stay at this job but my body couldn't handle the stress.
Managers, wage
hard work
productive
learned how to load trucks and unload them, rf scanner, relabel, label boxes, management wasn't so well when it came to knowing what to do, the hardest part of any job is showing up.
Pro érvek
free food on overtime days
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Pay but challenging place to work.
FedEx is a great place to work if you can keep up with the hard demands, but the pay is not too bad for the labor.
had good hours
was a great work place easy to work and fun to make friends i liked the fact that i had a rut in work experience
Pro érvek
we had Treats such as breakfast and lunch for a job well done
Kontra érvek
no breaks but we had more like belt stops witch are kinda like breaks
Fast paced environment
On a typical day you'd walk through the guard shack then head to your respective area to attend a presort meeting held by your manager to discuss what kind of work we're expecting for the day. If your area is in the load end you'll then step up into 1 of your assigned trailers. If you work in the unload you'll enter an open door and begin to unload.
In the first 6 months I learned and worked unloading trailers. The next 6 months I learned and worked in the induction, it's the third step after unloading and one step before loading (unload, primary, induction, load). Next I spent around 1 1/2 years breaking jams above the blue, the blue is a unique load end in the building. I then spent the last 5 months unloading again. I left work for 5-6 months then came back and was trained how to load.

The hardest part of the job is the first 3 weeks. Why are the first 3 weeks so hard? Well the answer is simple; you're not good. After 3 weeks you finally learn little tricks that make you very productive and fast. The tricks are unique for each individual.
the exercise, the hours
Kontra érvek
the management, injuries (somewhat dangerous environment)
A nice place to work.
Self Starter
Different Programs, DOT Regulation, Hours of Service, Dispatching

Auditing
Nice People
N/A
hard work, no play
low pay, watched like a hawk all day, very low hours, even full time employees would not get their full 36 hours, slavedrivers
Great Experience
A typical day at work was to be Responsible for managing a variety of databases, files, folders and manual records, and create new entries as required. Accountable for answering all queries about the business records and responsible for the necessary
office duties such as faxing and photocopying.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés