Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greer, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greer, SC14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
workers are lazy and there are not enough of them. supervisiors don't know what's going on half of the time. the work does not equal the pay. the hours are too early.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn't hard work is very simple and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out!! Or a person with a bachelors degree and they have a bad vibe of working hard the good workers and letting the letting the lazy ppl stand around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on which shift you are on, the hours vary from day to day, depending on work load and if packages being delivered on time.
It is very physical work with no air conditioning, but depending on the time of year, the time goes by quickly.
Pro érvek
Paid vacation, medical benifits, for a part time job
Kontra érvek
No air conditioning, very physically demanding
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
5 days a week, 6a.m. til late @ night(or early in the morning), job was too tedious. Majority of delivery people were caucasian & African-American. The hardest part of the job were, when your route is scattered, during winter & rainy season, rude customers, or if a customer pointed a gun @ you, there were more. The most enjoyable part of the job was during autumn, or fall season, where you can see trees changing its color(leaves), especially if you were driving on country side, or top of mountains. I averaged more than 300 miles per day.
Pro érvek
See new places, meet different people.
Kontra érvek
Tedious job, little time for bathroom breaks, food to eat, rude customers, risky especially late @ night...etc..
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work. The owner of the company is a upright man. My coworkers are the best people alive. My salary was not that good. The facility I worked at was very up to date.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a temporary seasonal job during the holidays and was contracted through Kelly services for fed ex and was a shift job that was dictated by the volume of parcels being shipped in and out as well as flown in by aircraft form various places all over the world.
great pay
Kontra érvek
permanent employees did not like us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job duties were to scan all my boxes,organize them by order,load the boxes in the hub inside the van,and deliver them through out the state. To the costumers as quickly as possible. Any remaining boxes were to be brought back to the hub. Also had to feel out the delivery information for every shift,and perform an I election on the vehicle I used.
Advancement opportunities
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for Fedex. It has a family atmosphere because you work with the same team daily. The manager door is always open for you to voice any concerns that you have
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at fedex, everything was great. co worker was best to work around ...I enjoyed it. ran my route did my job everyday day in day out
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was fun, learning experience. It was comfortable and professional environment . the people around me were very easy to work with and understanding
3,0
Great place..
Ready for hours!

night to early morning hours..

great managment
Pro érvek
Best benefits in the indusrtry
wierd hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx is fun and fast passed. I learned how to sort packages according to their locations. Management was understanding and fun, they helped us whenever needed and gave helpful tips to help us better ourselves on the job. My co-workers we fun and team oriented. Th hardest part of my job was having to wake up at 2 am. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to go out with drivers on their delivery routes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed very much my time with fedex home deliveries. i learned how to handle the packages how to sort them and pack them in the box truck, cargo van or 16 passenger vans. Management was always very helpful. I enjoyed driving and delivering the packages to the costumers and putting a smile on there faces. I also learned and improved my costumer serving skills.
always home by 4 pm
it was a temp job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of lifting and sorting boxes and packages
Early morning work hours

pretty easy job

love the benefits

co-workers are great to work with
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
breaks are rare