Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenville, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greenville, SC30 értékelés
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of waiting for trucks to be loaded, usually a couple of hours. Money is not bad but you get paid by the trip not by the hour so alot of waiting makes for lower paid if broke down by hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This work place was a great environment. I will say the beginning was a little rough since I started during the Christmas season. The co workers were straight forward just as much was the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend anyone to work at fedEx who is trying to live off of just that one job. The pay is well below average and the work is very fast paced and stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Benefits and good hours. I liked that we were compensated for travel when we traveled for training. I especially liked where the training is located in Atlanta
Health Benefits
time off
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have been there for 4 years and i was the best worker there. they worked me hard to the point my body hurt all the time and the pay was not worth it. the management sucks and treat you any kind of way.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day is normal just steady moving
learned that jobs like this are not easy

management could be better

workplace culture is cautious

hardest part is finishing on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
either you get a good or bad contractor and i got a bad one, FedEx isnt like UPS, they use contractors and most of them dont pay enough, they dont give any benifits.
Pro érvek
on your own schedule, no body breathing your neck, active
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a package handler, you don't get treated as well as the drivers. It is a great part=time job for students since it pays well and has different shifts available. Safety is rated high and most coworkers work well together. Team lifting is encouraged on heavy boxes/packages. Being a great team player makes this job efficient and somewhat fun.
Pay, flexible shifts
Stressful, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The FedEx company has so many nonsense changes that it makes it hard for the drivers to get everything delivered in time. But thankfully, my contractors were amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for a part time position. The job keeps you in motion and in shape. People and management were easy to get along with. There was a lot of communication and information that made it easy to see how your position affected the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company as long as your body holds up. I enjoyed my time there. It was always busy and challenging. Pay was an issue with the amount of work done. I think that has since changed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun workplace. Learned a lot of different areas around different cities and towns. I most definitely loved management at the company.
On your own.
No healthcare.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beware, courier position is not what you expect. It's more like Package Handler! Poor management and very difficult hours! Stay Away! With 5 or so supervisors you will be confused from the get go!
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at fed ex I learned how to sort packages on a truck and assisted the drivers for there deliveries. I enjoyed my time working for fed ex. I mainly enjoyed the physical activity that was involved with the work. I met some great people who worked there, but what led me to change my mind about staying was the inconsistency with the hours given to employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the plant style job, show me 1 time let me go and it will get done im a very fast learner and a hard worker. Loved the people i worked with!!!
all great
loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
long hard day while there kept me busy which i liked pay was good not enough hours tho but overall a very busy job with a good work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and always moving. fedex is a great opportunity for those in need of a second job. you can get in shape and sharpen your mind while employed there. plus, lots of opportunity to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Fed Ex I used to unload boxes onto the comveyer from the truck. Sometimes I scanned the boxes and sort them as well as look packages up.
nice people
no hours, dirty
Munkahelyi kultúra
I unloaded packages in a timely manner. I sorted threw the packages to be sent to the right destination
The pay was good
Kontra érvek
There is no heater/AC. you get no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy it somewhat, the employees there are alright I've never had a problem
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work with a steady pace environment. I loved it here it was a early bird job. You get in and get out
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés