Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 125 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, but work can be repetitive and draining. You have to find ways to keep yourself motivated while sitting down the entire time. Make sure to always be ready to lift, but be safe.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fedex freight was by far the very worse managed company.
I learned after working for fedex freight all they had to offer was their name. management was so bad I still wonder how they stay in business.
fedex freight totally amazes me to this very day of how they remain to be in business. the way management is run at the greensboro hub was my worse experience of any corporate ran outfit ever.
Changing Times
This company was an amazing company to work for 20 years ago. Now it’s all about the Shareholders. Women are paid substantially less than their male counterparts and family time is much less. The company always comes first. The customers are the best part of the job. Discrimination is prevalent and never addressed. Think hard about wanting to work here, especially if you are a female.
Cut throat
Fedex is deathly afraid of the union. Due to that fear, the Alert line and ER (employee relations) are the lifelines for hourly. Anonymous when you call so you as a manager are guilty no matter what. Fleet maintenance Managers on the ground level make everyone higher that them look good but they do nothing for you. CL District manager especially.
No security!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and competitive with other LTL companies
It's an okay place to work if you are looking for a place to just get a check. Over the years culture and moral there has declined. They do not follow up on things as they should. They over work staff and do not show any appreciation for a job well job nor show that employees are valued.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Unfair
I felt I was treated unfairly. I was paid less than the other 5 people on the team. But I was multi trained to work in the office as fill in. Going in at 1:30 am which was not my normal time of 5 am. I am not sure if it was because the color of my skin or my boss didn’t care for me. I was the only person with this color on the team. They gave me a cake when I left. Told me I did great they hated to loose me. When I tried to come back all within the same year my boss told me I had to start from the bottom unloading-trucks
Productive and chill
Scan and stack boxes go around help others scan and stack before their light come on because too many boxes are coming down at once you could communicate with others while working
Get snacks, coffee
Short break
Fast paced
FedEx was very dreading and draining. The work environment was not very comfortable and there was a lot of arguing on the daily. I just wouldn't recommend the job to anyone.
Good employer
It is fast pace and have to be able to multi-task and prioritize duties and task in order to finish end of shift work detail. Workplace culture needs improvement with team building, and high morale for employees from management staff.
Pro érvek
discount on shipping, and travel
Kontra érvek
overworked and under staff at times of operation
Fast pace productive work
FedEx is a great place to work.
You have benefits the second you walk in th door even through training.

You acquire PTO on an hourly basis.

They pay very well even for part time employees.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Uncontrollable climate must dress appropriately
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to move up if u got the drive
Every place has there pros and con but FedEx is a great place to work depending on if u coming there to work and not bs but overall it's a good job to be apart of
Cookout
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall huge potential for growth and advancment
Overall FedEx is a wonderful company to work for there is huge potential for growth and advancement with an Excellent Benefit package for both part time and full time.
Great Company, Benefits, Wages. Excellent seasoned managers
Kontra érvek
Inexperienced Management at some locations leading to disharmony in the work environment.
You get in and get out
It’s a place of work you go in do the job and go home good benefits easy to move up into higher position when they open They pay is OK but you can always use more
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The gym membership you get paid for.
I came in as a package handler and that was more or less the quote I was given. If you are in shape then you might be fine but even then you are working in hot trucks during the summer and lifting packages in excess of 50 pounds. You can ask for a team lift but 90% of the time you either don't get one or can't get one. I suggest you bring a water bottle and clothes you don't mind destroying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work hard, but it pays better then most part time jobs
You will get up early in the morning to be there on time, start times for package handlers are around 3:30 am, 2 am in the peak season. You'll be assigned 3 to 4 trucks to load, which is about 300 to 400 packages. Packages will flow down the belt and you will take the ones with your truck number, scan them, and load them onto the truck.
It's simple work, some boxes are quite heavy, 150 lbs or more, but you can get help with those. The pay is good, you can get extra hours if you want, and if you work long enough at the company (2 years +) you can get promoted even without a degree.

Starting pay is 12.95 an hour for Greensboro NC. For comparison the minimum wage here is 7.25 an hour. If you live somewhere where the minimum wage is higher, odds are FedEx pays more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harsh environment with worse supervisors
Bad working conditions, supervisors weren't the best . Little to no training for new employees. Barely got time to catch composure as for I would be in trailers by myself from time to time
Bad working enviornment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace enviroment
A typical day at work would be unloading the trucks making sure all products are put in there proper place. The hardest part of the job was the humidity in the summer time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight is a good employer
I enjoyed my time with the FedEx Freight. I would recommend them as an employer to anyone that is looking to grow and advance in the LTL industry. They are a strong and stable company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the top 10 companies in the Word to work for.
FedEx is a $50B company, with a culture of People, Service, Profit with PEOPLE being the first. Benefits, working conditions, and tools to be successful are the first rate,
Great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day in the workforce. You have good days and bad days like any other job. You can learn more than enough to help you get through in life and in the work environment.
Very fast paced job!
Even if you ask for full time hours, you don't get them. You may only work up to 2 hours a day which doesn't pay the bills. FedEx could use some improvement in that area. If you use this company as a second job then you should be fine but if you use this job to pay your bills, IT WON'T!
Good hourly pay
no hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés