FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 181 értékelés megtekintése
Unfair
Quality Assurance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 13.
I felt I was treated unfairly. I was paid less than the other 5 people on the team. But I was multi trained to work in the office as fill in. Going in at 1:30 am which was not my normal time of 5 am. I am not sure if it was because the color of my skin or my boss didn’t care for me. I was the only person with this color on the team. They gave me a cake when I left. Told me I did great they hated to loose me. When I tried to come back all within the same year my boss told me I had to start from the bottom unloading-trucks
Productive and chill
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, április 24.
Scan and stack boxes go around help others scan and stack before their light come on because too many boxes are coming down at once you could communicate with others while working
Get snacks, coffee
Short break
Fast paced
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, április 8.
FedEx was very dreading and draining. The work environment was not very comfortable and there was a lot of arguing on the daily. I just wouldn't recommend the job to anyone.
Good employer
Sr. Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274102019, január 14.
It is fast pace and have to be able to multi-task and prioritize duties and task in order to finish end of shift work detail. Workplace culture needs improvement with team building, and high morale for employees from management staff.
Pro érvek
discount on shipping, and travel
Kontra érvek
overworked and under staff at times of operation
Fast pace productive work
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, december 22.
FedEx is a great place to work.
You have benefits the second you walk in th door even through training.
You acquire PTO on an hourly basis.
They pay very well even for part time employees.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Uncontrollable climate must dress appropriately
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to move up if u got the drive
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, december 10.
Every place has there pros and con but FedEx is a great place to work depending on if u coming there to work and not bs but overall it's a good job to be apart of
Cookout
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall huge potential for growth and advancment
MENTOR - FULLTIME DOCK WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 19.
Overall FedEx is a wonderful company to work for there is huge potential for growth and advancement with an Excellent Benefit package for both part time and full time.
Great Company, Benefits, Wages. Excellent seasoned managers
Kontra érvek
Inexperienced Management at some locations leading to disharmony in the work environment.
You get in and get out
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274062018, június 9.
It’s a place of work you go in do the job and go home good benefits easy to move up into higher position when they open They pay is OK but you can always use more
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The gym membership you get paid for.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, január 22.
I came in as a package handler and that was more or less the quote I was given. If you are in shape then you might be fine but even then you are working in hot trucks during the summer and lifting packages in excess of 50 pounds. You can ask for a team lift but 90% of the time you either don't get one or can't get one. I suggest you bring a water bottle and clothes you don't mind destroying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work hard, but it pays better then most part time jobs
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, január 10.
You will get up early in the morning to be there on time, start times for package handlers are around 3:30 am, 2 am in the peak season. You'll be assigned 3 to 4 trucks to load, which is about 300 to 400 packages. Packages will flow down the belt and you will take the ones with your truck number, scan them, and load them onto the truck.
It's simple work, some boxes are quite heavy, 150 lbs or more, but you can get help with those. The pay is good, you can get extra hours if you want, and if you work long enough at the company (2 years +) you can get promoted even without a degree.
Starting pay is 12.95 an hour for Greensboro NC. For comparison the minimum wage here is 7.25 an hour. If you live somewhere where the minimum wage is higher, odds are FedEx pays more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harsh environment with worse supervisors
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 8.
Bad working conditions, supervisors weren't the best . Little to no training for new employees. Barely got time to catch composure as for I would be in trailers by myself from time to time
Bad working enviornment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace enviroment
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, október 11.
A typical day at work would be unloading the trucks making sure all products are put in there proper place. The hardest part of the job was the humidity in the summer time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight is a good employer
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 10.
I enjoyed my time with the FedEx Freight. I would recommend them as an employer to anyone that is looking to grow and advance in the LTL industry. They are a strong and stable company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the top 10 companies in the Word to work for.
Managing Director of Sales - Southeast region (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 17.
FedEx is a $50B company, with a culture of People, Service, Profit with PEOPLE being the first. Benefits, working conditions, and tools to be successful are the first rate,
Great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 2.
A normal day in the workforce. You have good days and bad days like any other job. You can learn more than enough to help you get through in life and in the work environment.
Very fast paced job!
Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, február 5.
Even if you ask for full time hours, you don't get them. You may only work up to 2 hours a day which doesn't pay the bills. FedEx could use some improvement in that area. If you use this company as a second job then you should be fine but if you use this job to pay your bills, IT WON'T!
Good hourly pay
no hours
Great Place to work
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2016, szeptember 10.
Good pay, Awesome benefits. Fast pace and promotions. They are located everywhere if you need to move. Supervisors are understanding for the most part.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Warehouse setting
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2016, március 2.
load trucks and handled all incompatibles known as IC. forklift operation clean warehouse and work areas. Unload trucks and sort packages for outgoing deliveries
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work good benefits
Material Handler/customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2015, december 29.
everyone seemed like family teamwork when someone needed help they would help you without complaining good management got job done on time
discount shipping
n/a
great company
Sr. Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  greensboro2015, december 8.
great place to work for.been with the company 26 years the best company good pay and benifets.management is fair and is a very good company.
great company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van