Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Green, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Green, OH50 értékelés
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place if you like to run alot,great place as a team they have good team runs.most of your runs come from their load board or a broker.the pay is good but you have to run a lot to make a good living.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are given a lot of communication on performance and how we can improve as well as told daily about any ongoing issues. We meet weekly with supervisors as a team and monthly for 1 on 1 meetings. Everyone is helpful and willing to teach tips and tricks to do the job better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set way to much u will go broke u have 2 bid on loads ,dont doit dont doit I've been driving for 28 years set everywhere dont let know one lie to u ,,you will go broke fleet owners get priority on loads
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefits as a contractor, money can be good one week and nothing the next. Load board constantly changing the only people making good money of course are the ones who own their trucksown
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY OWNER OPERATER TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
This Company does not have faith in it's drivers believes the customer blindly without a fault.
LACK OF DRIVER SUPPORT
Munkahelyi kultúra
When hired, they made it seem like a completely different job than what it was. Once you are working on the floor mangers will ask you to do countless more tasks they they “don’t have time for” on top of everything you are already doing. When working weekends you are alone and when an issue comes up it’s almost impossible to fix without calling someone off duty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex custom critical! Could care less about its drivers. Your best bet is to stay away from this company no benefits, no consideration for good drivers slowly sucking the life out of you.
Kontra érvek
Management does not care about its employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am tired of trying to compete for loads. Tired of my pay being held for 3+ weeks because their computer system is always "going down". Am not being reimbursed enough for gas and tolls. Am also tired of being told that I can not get a load because someone else has not had a load for a longer period of time than myself; even though I was the first to accept that load.
see above
Munkahelyi kultúra
We like it here. We get to choose our loads. We live going different places but some places don't have good loads coming out. Great place to work. Just need benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an OTR driver there and I understand that people pay extra for expedited service but don't call my phone 4-5 times in 3 hours telling me to move when the roads are unsafe to travel on!
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a bad place, i just had a personality conflict with an HR manager who said some things to me that made me decide i didn't want to work there anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
as a contract employee there are no benefits granted and there is no solo driving opportunities to be had. they have a good staff in dispatch but overnight hours are less than stellar.
No forced dispatch
Kontra érvek
lack of loads out west, too competitive on load board
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diversified interesting contract driver job. Traveled to many different types of clients hauling everything from general to specialized freight. Customers were broad ranged and included specialized handling.
new destinations every trip
Kontra érvek
must maintain rigid schedules, very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
We have great customers at FedEx Custom Critical. I love the work that I do. Since all shipments are expedite in nature, someone on the delivering end is always looking for you and usually glad to see you. Many of my deliveries are emergencies, and those folks are waiting for you at the dock door! We strive for on time deliveries, typically 15 minutes or more ahead of the scheduled delivery time.

Since I'm on the road alone and I schedule my work electronically, I rarely have interaction with the dispatchers at the Green, OH corporate offices. After the initial week of training, you're considered a well prepared contractor, ready to initiate and execute your own business.

I enjoy driving across the country and taking care of our customers. Seeing them so happy to see me when I get there is a great feeling. I may have saved a shift from needing to shut down because of a broken part, or saved someone's job because an order was placed too late to travel the normal freight lanes.

The hardest part is watching the load board for the next work opportunity. Loads are currently awarded via a first come first serve system. So it's very difficult to be first every time, due to variations in internet connections, smartphone hardware, or some variation of technology and/or phone carrier. Sometimes there are consecutive days when you've watched the load board all day, and end the day not having work for that day or the next. So you need to look at every day is a new opportunity.
Pro érvek
Traveling across this amazing country and Canada. Doing a little sightseeing as time permits.
Kontra érvek
Long hours of watching the load board and waiting, and maybe not working today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved driving for FedEx Custom Critical. I was a team driver and drove all over the country as well as Canada, transporting items where they needed to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and earn good money very good people to work with ansd always concerned for saftey of employies and others,only reason ileft was to relocat to different part of country
pay
hometime
Munkahelyi kultúra
they recently went to a first come, first serve load board, I don't have much of a chance to access these loads before someone else can leaving me very few loads per week
choose your loads
Kontra érvek
by the time i bid on a load, it's gone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to live in a truck 24 - 7. Not fun at all. living in a truck really is not mine cup of tea. You have to eat on the run and sleep when the schedule lets you so you could end up driving when you are sleepy.
there is no pros
no time for family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Same as with Tri-State. Reading the trucking trade magazines I found that 70% of drivers change companies every year. I guess that explains it all. I would not recommend this type of work to anyone who has a home life.
No home life
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and fast pace work place you see a lot of the country and delivery a wide range of freight . great equipment and friendly fellow drivers out there with you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Self employee. You work for a fleet owner or own your own truck. Pay is amazing! Only work about 3-4 days per week if you want or agreed upon by the fleet owner or if you own your own truck then you set your own hours. FedEx Custom Critical is the best division for making great money, but you are a contractor for them in that division.
Pro érvek
Great money, be your own boss
Freight is not consistant