FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Green, OH

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 219 értékelés megtekintése
Going broke
Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, november 21.
Set way to much u will go broke u have 2 bid on loads ,dont doit dont doit I've been driving for 28 years set everywhere dont let know one lie to u ,,you will go broke fleet owners get priority on loads
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
No benefits
Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, november 10.
No benefits as a contractor, money can be good one week and nothing the next. Load board constantly changing the only people making good money of course are the ones who own their trucksown
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse large company I have ever worked for
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, október 22.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY OWNER OPERATER TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
This Company does not have faith in it's drivers believes the customer blindly without a fault.
LACK OF DRIVER SUPPORT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits but a degrading work place
Fleet support coordinatior (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, július 29.
When hired, they made it seem like a completely different job than what it was. Once you are working on the floor mangers will ask you to do countless more tasks they they “don’t have time for” on top of everything you are already doing. When working weekends you are alone and when an issue comes up it’s almost impossible to fix without calling someone off duty.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible! Your only as good as your last load
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, április 25.
Fedex custom critical! Could care less about its drivers. Your best bet is to stay away from this company no benefits, no consideration for good drivers slowly sucking the life out of you.
Kontra érvek
Management does not care about its employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
see below
Owner/Operator of business (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, április 8.
I am tired of trying to compete for loads. Tired of my pay being held for 3+ weeks because their computer system is always "going down". Am not being reimbursed enough for gas and tolls. Am also tired of being told that I can not get a load because someone else has not had a load for a longer period of time than myself; even though I was the first to accept that load.
see above
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Great place
Truck Driver (OTR) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2019, március 25.
We like it here. We get to choose our loads. We live going different places but some places don't have good loads coming out. Great place to work. Just need benefits.
3,0
okay place
OTR Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, november 5.
not a bad place, i just had a personality conflict with an HR manager who said some things to me that made me decide i didn't want to work there anymore.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great Job/ no benefits
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, november 2.
as a contract employee there are no benefits granted and there is no solo driving opportunities to be had. they have a good staff in dispatch but overnight hours are less than stellar.
No forced dispatch
Kontra érvek
lack of loads out west, too competitive on load board
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fast paced work environment
Independent Contract driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, október 29.
Diversified interesting contract driver job. Traveled to many different types of clients hauling everything from general to specialized freight. Customers were broad ranged and included specialized handling.
new destinations every trip
Kontra érvek
must maintain rigid schedules, very stressful
A great entrepreneurial expeience
Owner Operator / Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, augusztus 8.
We have great customers at FedEx Custom Critical. I love the work that I do. Since all shipments are expedite in nature, someone on the delivering end is always looking for you and usually glad to see you. Many of my deliveries are emergencies, and those folks are waiting for you at the dock door! We strive for on time deliveries, typically 15 minutes or more ahead of the scheduled delivery time.

Since I'm on the road alone and I schedule my work electronically, I rarely have interaction with the dispatchers at the Green, OH corporate offices. After the initial week of training, you're considered a well prepared contractor, ready to initiate and execute your own business.

I enjoy driving across the country and taking care of our customers. Seeing them so happy to see me when I get there is a great feeling. I may have saved a shift from needing to shut down because of a broken part, or saved someone's job because an order was placed too late to travel the normal freight lanes.

The hardest part is watching the load board for the next work opportunity. Loads are currently awarded via a first come first serve system. So it's very difficult to be first every time, due to variations in internet connections, smartphone hardware, or some variation of technology and/or phone carrier. Sometimes there are consecutive days when you've watched the load board all day, and end the day not having work for that day or the next. So you need to look at every day is a new opportunity.
Pro érvek
Traveling across this amazing country and Canada. Doing a little sightseeing as time permits.
Kontra érvek
Long hours of watching the load board and waiting, and maybe not working today.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Expedited driver all over the 48 states and Canada
Expeditor/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, július 14.
I loved driving for FedEx Custom Critical. I was a team driver and drove all over the country as well as Canada, transporting items where they needed to go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great place
expidited contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, július 5.
great place to work and earn good money very good people to work with ansd always concerned for saftey of employies and others,only reason ileft was to relocat to different part of country
pay
hometime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
up until last year a great company to work for
Owner/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, március 7.
they recently went to a first come, first serve load board, I don't have much of a chance to access these loads before someone else can leaving me very few loads per week
choose your loads
Kontra érvek
by the time i bid on a load, it's gone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
driver
Expedite Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2018, január 29.
Had to live in a truck 24 - 7. Not fun at all. living in a truck really is not mine cup of tea. You have to eat on the run and sleep when the schedule lets you so you could end up driving when you are sleepy.
there is no pros
no time for family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a life for a married person
Contract Driver Owner/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2017, október 30.
Same as with Tri-State. Reading the trucking trade magazines I found that 70% of drivers change companies every year. I guess that explains it all. I would not recommend this type of work to anyone who has a home life.
No home life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and fast pace work place
Over The Road Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2017, szeptember 8.
fun and fast pace work place you see a lot of the country and delivery a wide range of freight . great equipment and friendly fellow drivers out there with you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Experience
E-Team Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2017, július 10.
This was a good place to work for the experience. I worked all of the weekends which was terrible. I was able to pay for several years of my undergraduate degree.
Cafeteria
Lots
Fun Place to work
Regional Operations Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2016, május 27.
great building great people. Training program needs some work but over all has been a good experience. Low base salary for the industry but decent commission plan.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company best so far for me.
Owner Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green, OH2016, április 18.
I love this company, but the only reason i gave them a 1 star for job work. i really wish the company would expand more on the west coast because I happen to live in Colorado. Thats really it other than that great people to be in business with.
Pro érvek
Good money if you go white glove and get your DOD clearance
Kontra érvek
If you live out west be prepared to be stuck on east coast for long periods
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 5Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van