Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grand Junction, CO

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 21 962 értékelés megtekintése
Poor Management
The overall job of delivering packages is easy once you get trained. The problem is the company "doesn't have the hours" to provide training on the routes, so it's trial by fire. Management is totally incompetent, and would contradict themselves by the minute. That is why I left, poor management.
FedEx Ground Home Delivery Division
I had an awesome crew to work with every morning, and felt great being able to lift and sort packages by routes, as an extra work-out method. FedEx was the best corporation I have worked for as far as employee incentive and rewards. I got regular raises and the hours were extremely flexible with my school schedule. Overall an awesome company to work for.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company if local mgmnt is on your side
I got downsized after 20 years and so did most long-term co-workers. The way they went about it was VERY tacky! The company didnt want us "long-timers" around anymore, so they got rid of us in various, subtle and not-so-subtle ways. I lost a lot of respect for management, the way this was handled. The company has changed for the worse the last 5 years or so. If you have a great boss @ Fed Ex, stick around and consider yourself lucky! It all boils down to your direct boss and your relationship with him/her, but if corporate makes negative changes (all the time), your boss has to carry those out,and it may be time to move on!
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor management, locally and if corporate makes bonehead decisions that affect you negatively, you might want to consider transferring out or quitting.
Fun place to work
Fun and uplifting work environment. Long hours during the holidays. Great benefits and room for advancement. The opportunities are honestly limitless!!
4,0
Good Part Time Job
We get paid for 3 and a half hours every day, and generally only work about 2 hours. Good crew to work with. Very fast paced. Equipment constantly breaking down.
Pro érvek
Get paid for more than we actually work
Equipment issues constantly
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
quality employees, management spoiled job
Having many years experience as a delivery driver before starting at FedEx I expected it to be an easy transition, but it was not. It was a company that took the most simple tasks and turned them into a nightmare of procedures and red tape. One of the hardest parts of the job and for which people were fired over was the most basic of chores, clocking in and timekeeping. The procedure was taken to soaring heights of idiocy. The station manager was by far the biggest problem with working there and was ultimately the reason for my departure, as he was for so many people before me. There is not enough room here to describe what was like to work for him. The employees, on the other hand, are some of the finest people I have ever known. The job itself was fairly enjoyable and I had many good times and memories, but would not recommend to anyone that I liked to seek a job there.
Pro érvek
decent pay, type of work that suited me
Kontra érvek
very irregular, sometimes extremely long hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard laboring work at tough hours
Work from 3:30am -7:30am. Unload and load trailers containing upwards of 1500 packages. Packages range from 5lbs to 150lbs. Must take a required 15min break, witch is nice.
good money
poor work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
pickup and delivery of packages
I am an energetic, ambitious individual, who always strives to achieve the highest standard possible, at any given task.
Work Hard
It was a fast and good company. We worked hard and fast. We loaded trucks and it worked.
productive
Fast paced job that was very interesting. I was never board. The hours were different, but I got use to them.
good snacks
cold
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés