Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX271 értékelés
271 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 582 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not necessarily hard job but can prove to be difficult when operating heavy machinery to transport customer freight. Once certified, you will use good organizational skills to assist in loading trailers out for delivery.
Good hours, Culture, Great Pay
Short Breaks, Hard to get full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and fasted paced work
loved the people i worked for

enjoyed the management i worked for i learned alot

recommend it for anyone looking for a job

so much advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at FedEx. It's fast paced and a workout. Majority of it is outdoors in the elements of an open warehouse. Only issue is jobs are full time with less than 20 hours and no full time positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
get there and make sure you have all of your cans or you'll be searching for most of the night. make sure everything is correct before pulling any UED's. if not most of anything that goes wrong is your fault as a driver. Do not drop any UED cans or you will get a letter. Make sure equipment if not broken or you will be held responsible if anything wrong happens. its very fast paste and stressful but if your good at it then maybe it would not be so bad for you.
Pro érvek
pay is decent, benefits are second to none
Kontra érvek
managment really is out for their own, lots of resposability on drivers, hours are awful, onlly required to work 35 hours if you are full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great atmoshere they really catered to their employees and they hire within the company great benefits great locker rooms and shower stals it was definitely an awesome place to work i on the other hand work 3 to 4 hours at 13an and hour for four days a week
cool place to work
none while i was there
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work but was looking for a better opportunity for myself and my family, managers and policy changed dramatically and was forced out as a contractor due to not owning enough routes
Pro érvek
your scedule per day was on how hard you worked. the more you hustled the earlier you got off
Kontra érvek
short to no breaks depending on freight
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not exactly favoritism, but senoirty only takes you so far. I would prefer full time to have priority over part time employees. Job transfers can be denied for any reason, other than something in your file.
Stable
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was what you made it. No matter how many stops you had. You could be on a route in the middle of Peak Season, and still very much enjoy your day, because of the people you meet, and you get great exercise.
Pro érvek
You can go home when you've finished, and help other people finish their routes.
Kontra érvek
Not really any breaks, except to fill up the gas tank, very early start, late finishes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a alright job very hot you dont get brakes water is provided if you don’t like the heat and moving fast this isn’t the job for you and there’s a way to stack the boxes correctly
Paid every friday
To hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is an okay job. You definitely have to work your butt off to get a good paycheck. If your only looking to get some extra money, this is the job for you.
Pay was great
They work you too hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was hard, I had to life a lot of heavy things in a fast-paced environment. My co-workers were helpful and nice to work with. The hours were part time only and the pay was decent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the MOST AMAZING manager. She an I still have contact even after I switched companies. She made my already good job great. She really made me want more from my life an career with fedex.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are constantly moving at a fast Pace . There are maps for you to mark where you’re going to be delivering. You have to be self motivated to push yourself to keep your great pace. You need to be able to carry heavy iteams as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. Managers were so nice and helpful with everything. Supervisors were the most kind people. Good coworkers. Perfect environment to work with. I just love working over there.
Free lunch. Parties Fun games days
Time
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter how stressful you are, the person who ordered the product doesn't know but that shouldn't stop you from doing your job with proper customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very inclusive environment. Good training for most positions. Supervisors were okay. Low pay. Management is not in touch with employees. Occasional free meals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was great up until our manager retired. I would load and offload aircraft from 11PM to 4AM. The hardest part of the job was getting use to new management who had no idea what he was doing. Most of the people on our team were older men who had been there for years and taught me how to work not only smarter but also faster than all other teams on the ramp. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being the smallest girl with less experience and having the manager tell me that he wanted me to be in charge of one of his planes.
First Manager
The replacement
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for Fed Ex was very fast pace I have to deliver and pick up package on time everyday. Hardest part about the job was picking up heavy packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for FedEx Freight. As long as you come to work with a good attitude then you should have no issues. Decent management. I had no issues with any managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of the best jobs I've worked at. i was a material handler and i loved doing what i did. i loved the hours because it worked with my daughters schedule.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex does not care about its employees unless they are in danger of dying. The managers lie about advancement opportunities when the truth is that it takes 5+ years just to advance to each step and then you have to be friends with upper management (not a hard/competent worker) to be considered. I would never recommend anyone to work there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés