FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
269 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 592 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are alot of things that go on and you help by being apart of the line and making sure the product and business is moving at a consistent rate to reach our customer's.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Sometimes no breaks at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx hands down has the best benefits out of all my jobs I've had . I loved my work schedule and most of all getting paid weekly . I would highly recommend FedEx Careers as a job choice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was pretty good at FedEx but it was very hot and the managers expected a lot out of you, making you work at extremely fast paces. Overall positive experience.
pay
no A/C, fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved it there. Everyone was so friendly and easy going. The management team was the best I've ever worked with. I loved the fact that my boss kept it professional at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was injured and not compensated at all. Also with me being injured they had me come in the next day and tape boxes with one arm. I had a severe shoulder injury and due to doctors instructions I was not supposed to move that arm until healed. Now I have neck, shoulder, and upper back problems.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is very dirty. Jobs including but not limited to heavy lifting, was promised up to 70 lbs but when you get on the floor there is no limit. The weight are heavier up to 300 lbs or more.
not safe to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment. My manager is great! the coworkers make the shift fun. I COME in and start my reports, check to see if any packages havent
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked 3 to 4 hours a day. Tuesday thru Saturday. Was hard to get full time at distribution center.could be very stressful. Very loud working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job will keep you moving nonstop, it is a labor, and is good for people who dont like to stay still. This job is also good is you want to stay in shape. The hardest part about this job is how busy it can get and how many boxes come at once.
Pro érvek
sometimes free food, can accommodate to your schedule
sometimes no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day boring. What I learned nothing. Mangament trash. Workplace trash. Hardest part was coming in. Most enjoyable nothing. One time I went there they gave us food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was recently let go due to conflicts with my schedule, which was on me for trying to put so much on my plate. Even though with that being said, Fed Ex took really good care of me, and I will always be thankful.
Pro érvek
Good pay, good benefits, good people.
Kontra érvek
Weather can make life on the dock difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must be able to lift 50 plus pounds of products and very fast paste. Good work place for high school and college students. Older adults have been there for 10 plus years. Competitive salary and can apply for full time positions after 1 year of employment or 1,000 hours worked, which ever comes first.
Pro érvek
Free lunches during peak season
Can't work full time until after 1 year of employement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job but can be very stressful especially around Christmas holidays. Excellent benefits. Excellent pay. Depending on job it can be physically hard.
Great pay
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean place and everyhting that was needed to help us was all there every day i also was with water bottles all the time and was nice and helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
great workout while working, different managers run the shift differently which can be frustrating but as long as you complete your general task by the end of shift everything works out. water provided, snacks sometimes provided. the better your shift completes the flow the more rewards your team is given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple, easy and quick. Management was willing to work with you if you had any problems. All team members work together to get all truck loaded and out on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment Used heavy equipment to load and unload freight Management was never an issue, my supervisor was detailed, hard worker and provided his employees with the tools needed to succeed.
Pay was so so
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is very fast paced environment its non climate controlled. You have to where steel toed boots and no cell phones are permitted inside the warehouse.Its part-time only or you have to work a split shift to be full time. The work can be very extreme.
Great benefits
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fantastic job for those out of high school. Management is fair and balanced, but the culture can be off putting at times. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the outside conditions.
Pro érvek
Full benifits, high starting pay, advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
Rough environment, not ideal hours at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is an fast pace job you will work between 3.5 to 6 hours per night all you do is load and unload trucks you will be working in extreme heat or cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment isn't really good and the chances of getting hurt is high and you are expected to work really fast since we have a time limit of when the drivers are suppose to come in.