FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

264 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 674 értékelés megtekintése
Great place to work.
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 15.
Fed ex is a great place to Work from entry level to career minded individuals. This company has positions ranging from entry level to management in every job field you can think of.
If you need a job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 7.
Its a decent job but it is hard work. Of the managers like you you will be fine as long as you show up daily and on time. However, hard workers pick up the slack for others and are often asked to do more then their share of the work.
weekly pay
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont know when you'll be done each day
FedEx Delivery Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 26.
You go in at 7 in the morning and might be get off before noon or you might still be out until midnight. Never knew when I was going to work. I'd get a text at 11PM the day before I go in saying "I'm not needed the next day"
Fedex handler
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 25.
It’s a great company, it all depends on who your manager. Beside that you can move up in the company. Great benefits. Transfer around the the world. Great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
cell phone repair technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 17.
I gained a training for cell phone repair which is a great platform for me to introduce myself as a repair technician.
I developed my skills on team management and production management
It’s an easy job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 29.
FedEx pays good and will let you get overtime whenever you want it . The staff and mangers are helpful and understanding. It’s an easy job for getting on your feel . They also pay every week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hard Work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 26.
I wore a armband with a scanner and i would scan the barcodes on each box i touched so the customers could track the packages and after i scanned the box i would load the boxes into a truck and make a wall of boxes and also fill the belly of the truck until it was full while helping others as well if my area wasnt busy if i could.
Pro érvek
good pay, made some good friends, full time hours
hard work, very fast paced, sometimes only a 30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loud, fast-paced with some very short tempered managers
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 20.
Working there was an experience that was mixed with both terrible times and wonderful times. I started out a seasonal worker that was converted to a full Fed-ex package handler. It is not easy work when you start out and with some managers working you to death before replacing you with someone else was not fun at all. Switching from loading to unloading was the best but was in no way easier. My manager in the beginning was awful however my second was a real down-to-earth guy that though more realistically as I am a human and not a machine. It was good working for him but unfortunately after peak season, hours were being cut and I couldn't stay anymore.
Fast pace physical job.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 20.
No matter what position you are doing you are always challenging your physical ability. Unloading heavy packages from trailers or loading trucks you are constantly moving. The management was probably the best that I've experienced.
Regarding Package Handler Position
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 17.
Good schedule flexibility, job stability, benefits, and some opportunties to move up in position. Decent pay, but work is physically strenuous. Package Handler position is not recommended for full time; part-time is best.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Handler
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 8.
It is a fast-paced job you work as a Team and get the job done fast and safet Safty is the Key at Fedex because anything could Happen you got to be aware of what is around you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Real fast work place must keep place and keep up good work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, június 26.
Real good for the most part just some hot work conditions from time to time but overall I pretty good job for people transition into a better job for the most part
Very productive enviornment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 27.
FedEx hands down has the best benefits out of all my jobs I've had . I loved my work schedule and most of all getting paid weekly . I would highly recommend FedEx Careers as a job choice .
Good Job
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 17.
The pay was pretty good at FedEx but it was very hot and the managers expected a lot out of you, making you work at extremely fast paces. Overall positive experience.
pay
no A/C, fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 14.
I absolutely loved it there. Everyone was so friendly and easy going. The management team was the best I've ever worked with. I loved the fact that my boss kept it professional at all times.
1,0
Bad overall
package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 23.
I was injured and not compensated at all. Also with me being injured they had me come in the next day and tape boxes with one arm. I had a severe shoulder injury and due to doctors instructions I was not supposed to move that arm until healed. Now I have neck, shoulder, and upper back problems.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good Company
Forklift Operator (Freight Handler) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 22.
It's a friendly environment and professional. No pressure to complete your job even though there is a hourly goal to reach, which reasonably feasible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is not for women.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 4.
The environment is very dirty. Jobs including but not limited to heavy lifting, was promised up to 70 lbs but when you get on the floor there is no limit. The weight are heavier up to 300 lbs or more.
not safe to work there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
working conditions
Senior Operations Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 3.
Excellent work environment. My manager is great! the coworkers make the shift fun. I COME in and start my reports, check to see if any packages havent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was decent but not enough hours for my postion
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, március 30.
I worked 3 to 4 hours a day. Tuesday thru Saturday. Was hard to get full time at distribution center.could be very stressful. Very loud working environment.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van