Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX270 értékelés
270 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 564 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I felt that the leadership team was great too. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed the fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.
Shipping Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex Freight in the Fort Worth location needs a lot of improvement, starting with the management. It is no secret that a that you have to know someone in management to become a supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fast paced and challenging. I had to make deliveries in a specific time period and make sure I did not damage the goods in my care. Customer service skills was employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company. Been working here for over 6 years. I love what we do I just don't like the direction the company is heading with the introduction of 7 day operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Graduated pay scale to retain employees Fedex reds to away with the Graduated pay scale .............................................. Good place to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very well taking care of employees ,very fast paced, great hours and scheduling, making open opportunities to grow and succeed. They work with the employees if they have any issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pays good for a quick shift. Benefits are the best and very affordable. Everyone minds they business and works together to get the over all objective met
Pro érvek
Full-time benefits part time hours and extremely cheap
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex is a great place to Work from entry level to career minded individuals. This company has positions ranging from entry level to management in every job field you can think of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a decent job but it is hard work. Of the managers like you you will be fine as long as you show up daily and on time. However, hard workers pick up the slack for others and are often asked to do more then their share of the work.
weekly pay
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
You go in at 7 in the morning and might be get off before noon or you might still be out until midnight. Never knew when I was going to work. I'd get a text at 11PM the day before I go in saying "I'm not needed the next day"
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company, it all depends on who your manager. Beside that you can move up in the company. Great benefits. Transfer around the the world. Great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained a training for cell phone repair which is a great platform for me to introduce myself as a repair technician.
I developed my skills on team management and production management
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx pays good and will let you get overtime whenever you want it . The staff and mangers are helpful and understanding. It’s an easy job for getting on your feel . They also pay every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wore a armband with a scanner and i would scan the barcodes on each box i touched so the customers could track the packages and after i scanned the box i would load the boxes into a truck and make a wall of boxes and also fill the belly of the truck until it was full while helping others as well if my area wasnt busy if i could.
Pro érvek
good pay, made some good friends, full time hours
hard work, very fast paced, sometimes only a 30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was an experience that was mixed with both terrible times and wonderful times. I started out a seasonal worker that was converted to a full Fed-ex package handler. It is not easy work when you start out and with some managers working you to death before replacing you with someone else was not fun at all. Switching from loading to unloading was the best but was in no way easier. My manager in the beginning was awful however my second was a real down-to-earth guy that though more realistically as I am a human and not a machine. It was good working for him but unfortunately after peak season, hours were being cut and I couldn't stay anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter what position you are doing you are always challenging your physical ability. Unloading heavy packages from trailers or loading trucks you are constantly moving. The management was probably the best that I've experienced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good schedule flexibility, job stability, benefits, and some opportunties to move up in position. Decent pay, but work is physically strenuous. Package Handler position is not recommended for full time; part-time is best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast-paced job you work as a Team and get the job done fast and safet Safty is the Key at Fedex because anything could Happen you got to be aware of what is around you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Real good for the most part just some hot work conditions from time to time but overall I pretty good job for people transition into a better job for the most part
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx hands down has the best benefits out of all my jobs I've had . I loved my work schedule and most of all getting paid weekly . I would highly recommend FedEx Careers as a job choice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was pretty good at FedEx but it was very hot and the managers expected a lot out of you, making you work at extremely fast paces. Overall positive experience.
pay
no A/C, fast paced
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés