FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

265 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 804 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Do not work here
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ft. Worth, TX2017, november 3.
Management is horrible, they are running a once fine company into the ground with their lack of knowledge, lack of vision, and poor management skills. HIRE LEADERS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING !
fast past
Unloader/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 30.
while working there didn't get very many hours worked only 3 days a week and was supposedly full-time but while I was there it was pretty decent environment
good company
more ours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the friendly people that makes this company successful.
Production Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 23.
I love my job at FedEx but I work thru a temp agency and I don't get paid the hourly pay nor benefits that FedEx employees gets. If the work load is little the Express team members have to leave and this is why I am applying for a full time position. I have worked in several departments inside the FedEx building and we have breaks every two hours. The work is very easy but challenging and everyday is a learning process. The hardest part of the job is not knowing what time you have to be at work or leave. The most enjoyable part about the job is meeting all the people, learning different cultures. This has been a lifetime experience to work with this company.
breaks every two hours
Kontra érvek
not enough hours on most days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was facepaced but fair place to work
Route Driver FedEx (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 23.
Fast paced driving during x mas long hours tough routes had to try and find many locations when GPS couldn't. Roads that could not be found made it tough to try and deliver then get home. Lots of hard driving
People were great
Hated searching for places
Lack of leadership
Shipping and Receiving Clerk level three (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 22.
No real motivators, people aren’t “teammates” lots of individuals and selfish individuals. No communication, respect or real professionalism.. no one follows sop’s
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Low pay, lack of mentoring for promotion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work overall
Manager - Planning & Analytics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 13.
I liked it. It can be busy, but I like that type of environment. Not for the change averse. It helps to be proactive rather than reactive. It's a pretty brisk pace. Get with the program or get left behind. It's not a place for complacent people. These are not negatives, depending on your personality.
Smart people
Always busy. Demanding Customers. Inflexible IT
fun
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 5.
wait for the plane to come unload it the air plane and then have sort time which was about 3 hours and the load air plane back up make sure we clan our area and wait for another plane to come in .
always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced, educational in some ways
Material Handler/Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 27.
This is a great place to work if you only want part time employment or just for their awesome benefits! It is however hard for a disabled person to keep up with the flow.
Pro érvek
4 hour shifts, more hours available, great management, easy to learn, benefits for part timers
Kontra érvek
only part time, very physical, not handicapped friendly
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
would not recommend working here
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 25.
Co workers would not show up to morning shift to work. When they wouldn't show up it made the work load harder. They didn't work as a team. Truck drivers would come in with an attitude.
fast paced
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  north fort worth2017, szeptember 22.
Working at fedex was fun but,the little hours were horrible. i would still be there if i didnt get hit in the head with two heavy boxes. and i would ask for longer hours.
1,0
Daily work
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Worth, TX2017, szeptember 22.
terrible job, would not recommend anyone. There is no appreciation at all in the job and your treated as if you are just another machine. It is not a very good job especially considering the wages for the job performed.
bad job
1,0
bad fleet management
Fleet Maintenance Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 22.
great company .. got the good ole boy stuff going on in the fleet side
great benefits for the family bad management on the fleet side
the salary is lower then average .. they promise raise but back out or say they not giving them to salary persons
Great Work inviorment
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 20.
Same thing every day Collect Material and destribute to everyone.
maintain the flow of recieving and gathering the exceptions meaning fault phones. Hardest part is waking up at 2am
My Experience
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 19.
It all depends on the job you have. As long as you can get away from the back of a hot truck or warehouse, you will probably enjoy it. I recommend working with aircraft on the ramp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Pace and also constant pace
Materials Coordinator III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 18.
During my department, I was in charge of the returns, we would take phones and eletronics that would go through the returns section, we as a materials team we would only support all areas. But honestly the repetition of the job was really boring.
great hours
short breaks - 30 mins and they find your time if you are late
Just a regular day.
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 12.
A typical night at work; you come in start to load packages until all are ready to be loaded on a plane. Some people have to deal with micromanagement while others do not.
scale of 1-10 i give FedEx a 8
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 1.
People first ? not really practiced by human resource and management. Processes are overlooked, company does not reward Team members and supervisors on targets
Multi Culture
Work Hours
Upper Management
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 30.
My Managers were some of the worst I have ever worked for. The will not take any input from front line supervisors. Most have a closed door policy. Its just a job.
Best of Both Worlds
Production Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 23.
Full of different culture which allows everyone to be able to learn from one another, benefits are truly amazing, teammates are like a family, and is a safe place to work. I am rarely sitting behind a desk, always on a constant move to get orders out. We take pride in customer service. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the stress that arises, which usually is from one person adding more to my plate than i can handle without giving me help. The most enjoyable part of my job is being around my teammates and knowing that the atmosphere is steady yet relaxing. Break room has a air hockey table and two Foosball tables so teammates can enjoy themselves on our breaks.
Pro érvek
Food trucks, benefits, team oriented and vase of culture
Lack of communication
Loader
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 22.
This is a great job that will hire you in an instant. It is a great job for people who are just trying to get back into working. I will say that the work environment is very dirty and hot with no a/c. The work gets very hard sometimes and the managers will push your body to the limit.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van