FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

264 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a job to pay the bills
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 13.
Hard to say too many good things about working for a contract person to the main company. My experience was better than most but still, it was always going to be temporary for me.
1,0
OK Experience
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, Texas2020, január 3.
It's a very difficult job, I must admit. Speaking from my own experience, I was even allergic to the job. If you are an energetic person with excellent health then FedEx may just be the job for you.
Excellent pay, excellent benfits
Kontra érvek
Must work at very fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if u can handle physically demanding and climate controlled
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 2.
Very physically demanding,great excercise from the packages varying in different weights and lengths. Teamwork is usually very helpful and necessary most times
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Short hours if your not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but very challenging
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 1.
I really enjoyed working here. It was a challenging work environment with the heat and strenuous labor, but they recognized and rewarded hard work. I was only there a short time due to my move to Frisco but I would have loved to stay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Was good first job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, december 28.
I can say it was a good first job, but didn’t really respect employees. I was a loader and unloaded for FedEx. I could never receive extra work cause it’s first come first served which I think is unfair to others.
Learn to load boxes
No Brakes
Good job
Dock/Forklift Driver/Forklift inspector (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, december 22.
Great pay but have to work nights. Management works with you and lots incentive to work safely. You start off part time but with full benefits except paid holidays and you acrude paid time off no vacation
Pays good
Work nights
A good and safe place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, december 21.
Equality, respect, no discrimination, helpful, understandable, same work schedule, flexible hours, supportive, caring towards employees, safety first priority.
Work Hard
Transportation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, december 11.
Triple check all addresses and zip codes, a very brisk walk or jog is best to get done before dark, easier to see the numbers on the houses. Try to place the packages out of view of the street so they wont get snatched.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this shouldn't be a requirement
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 23.
You start off part time getting as little hours as they can possibly give you. If you go full time they will work you as much as they can. Constant rotation of managers. Don't work here
Review
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 12.
Not a bad place to work. Good if you need a part time job. Be prepared to work in all sorts of weather. The ability to get extra hours are always there
Great place
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 31.
Great place to work fast environmental heavy great benefits holidays paid great opportunities to move up nice people to work with but I only work only part time for a couple months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Crater Packer & PVC (Product Validations and checkout) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 24.
Shipping department, we start and end of work shift have never been same times everyday. Someday we start early 5am (especially Monday) and next day would start 8 or 9am and next 2-3 day of the week would start 10, 11 or 12pm. And at the end of shift, we have never know the exact time we will be done. We stopped working at the last box got in the tuck.
Fast paced environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 21.
When you come to work make sure you have plenty of rest because it is a fast paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is constantly having to move around packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customer service and a great company to work for.
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 14.
They have flexible hours and very nice benefits after probation period. Direct deposit is also a big plus and it starts after one or two pay cycles. This saves time by not having to deal with paper checks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the water and coffee are free
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 13.
Fedex Freight in the Fort Worth location needs a lot of improvement, starting with the management. It is no secret that a that you have to know someone in management to become a supervisor.
Job Assessment
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 10.
The job was fast paced and challenging. I had to make deliveries in a specific time period and make sure I did not damage the goods in my care. Customer service skills was employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Full Time Ops Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 8.
Awesome company. Been working here for over 6 years. I love what we do I just don't like the direction the company is heading with the introduction of 7 day operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the job. Just could not make it on Graduated pay scale
Contact person Ed Harvey (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761772019, szeptember 28.
Graduated pay scale to retain employees Fedex reds to away with the Graduated pay scale .............................................. Good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Standing fast paced business great hours
Temporary Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 27.
Very well taking care of employees ,very fast paced, great hours and scheduling, making open opportunities to grow and succeed. They work with the employees if they have any issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best part time job to have.
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 20.
It pays good for a quick shift. Benefits are the best and very affordable. Everyone minds they business and works together to get the over all objective met
Pro érvek
Full-time benefits part time hours and extremely cheap
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van