FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

255 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 160 értékelés megtekintése
Review
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 12.
Not a bad place to work. Good if you need a part time job. Be prepared to work in all sorts of weather. The ability to get extra hours are always there
Great place
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 31.
Great place to work fast environmental heavy great benefits holidays paid great opportunities to move up nice people to work with but I only work only part time for a couple months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Crater Packer & PVC (Product Validations and checkout) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 24.
Shipping department, we start and end of work shift have never been same times everyday. Someday we start early 5am (especially Monday) and next day would start 8 or 9am and next 2-3 day of the week would start 10, 11 or 12pm. And at the end of shift, we have never know the exact time we will be done. We stopped working at the last box got in the tuck.
Fast paced environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 21.
When you come to work make sure you have plenty of rest because it is a fast paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is constantly having to move around packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customer service and a great company to work for.
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 14.
They have flexible hours and very nice benefits after probation period. Direct deposit is also a big plus and it starts after one or two pay cycles. This saves time by not having to deal with paper checks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the water and coffee are free
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 13.
Fedex Freight in the Fort Worth location needs a lot of improvement, starting with the management. It is no secret that a that you have to know someone in management to become a supervisor.
Job Assessment
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 10.
The job was fast paced and challenging. I had to make deliveries in a specific time period and make sure I did not damage the goods in my care. Customer service skills was employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Full Time Ops Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 8.
Awesome company. Been working here for over 6 years. I love what we do I just don't like the direction the company is heading with the introduction of 7 day operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the job. Just could not make it on Graduated pay scale
Contact person Ed Harvey (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761772019, szeptember 28.
Graduated pay scale to retain employees Fedex reds to away with the Graduated pay scale .............................................. Good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Standing fast paced business great hours
Temporary Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 27.
Very well taking care of employees ,very fast paced, great hours and scheduling, making open opportunities to grow and succeed. They work with the employees if they have any issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best part time job to have.
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 20.
It pays good for a quick shift. Benefits are the best and very affordable. Everyone minds they business and works together to get the over all objective met
Pro érvek
Full-time benefits part time hours and extremely cheap
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great place to work.
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 15.
Fed ex is a great place to Work from entry level to career minded individuals. This company has positions ranging from entry level to management in every job field you can think of.
If you need a job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 7.
Its a decent job but it is hard work. Of the managers like you you will be fine as long as you show up daily and on time. However, hard workers pick up the slack for others and are often asked to do more then their share of the work.
weekly pay
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont know when you'll be done each day
FedEx Delivery Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 26.
You go in at 7 in the morning and might be get off before noon or you might still be out until midnight. Never knew when I was going to work. I'd get a text at 11PM the day before I go in saying "I'm not needed the next day"
Fedex handler
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 25.
It’s a great company, it all depends on who your manager. Beside that you can move up in the company. Great benefits. Transfer around the the world. Great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
cell phone repair technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 17.
I gained a training for cell phone repair which is a great platform for me to introduce myself as a repair technician.
I developed my skills on team management and production management
It’s an easy job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 29.
FedEx pays good and will let you get overtime whenever you want it . The staff and mangers are helpful and understanding. It’s an easy job for getting on your feel . They also pay every week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hard Work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 26.
I wore a armband with a scanner and i would scan the barcodes on each box i touched so the customers could track the packages and after i scanned the box i would load the boxes into a truck and make a wall of boxes and also fill the belly of the truck until it was full while helping others as well if my area wasnt busy if i could.
Pro érvek
good pay, made some good friends, full time hours
hard work, very fast paced, sometimes only a 30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loud, fast-paced with some very short tempered managers
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 20.
Working there was an experience that was mixed with both terrible times and wonderful times. I started out a seasonal worker that was converted to a full Fed-ex package handler. It is not easy work when you start out and with some managers working you to death before replacing you with someone else was not fun at all. Switching from loading to unloading was the best but was in no way easier. My manager in the beginning was awful however my second was a real down-to-earth guy that though more realistically as I am a human and not a machine. It was good working for him but unfortunately after peak season, hours were being cut and I couldn't stay anymore.
Fast pace physical job.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 20.
No matter what position you are doing you are always challenging your physical ability. Unloading heavy packages from trailers or loading trucks you are constantly moving. The management was probably the best that I've experienced.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van