Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
268 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I felt that the leadership team was great too. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed the fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.
Shipping Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is just exactly like the one before it. AND, just like this required entry, all units must be accounted for before you can leave.
plenty of exercise
no breaks for ANYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very cleaned and organized place managers and supervisors are very understandable when you have a problem they always try to work with you . I would highly recommend this place to work .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience overall, I learned more about data entry and adjusted to the demanding FedEx clerical position. My attention to detail was also highentened.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical night at FedEx would be to unload trucks, load trucks, work with non-conveyables, get packages out at a timely manner, and make sure that the customer gets their package on time and in great shape!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Burn out due to very long commute, long hours, stagnant upward mobility, lack of work life balance and my increased involvement in community and volunteer services. Other than that the employer themselves were a good corporate citizen, good employer
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a really good job overall hard labor but pays really good and the managers are really great to work with if you get this get ready for that hard labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
This work environment is typically fast paced and indeed friendly, self motivation is important for company advancement. Most definitely a 9 out of 10 recommended
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to say too many good things about working for a contract person to the main company. My experience was better than most but still, it was always going to be temporary for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very difficult job, I must admit. Speaking from my own experience, I was even allergic to the job. If you are an energetic person with excellent health then FedEx may just be the job for you.
Excellent pay, excellent benfits
Kontra érvek
Must work at very fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physically demanding,great excercise from the packages varying in different weights and lengths. Teamwork is usually very helpful and necessary most times
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Short hours if your not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. It was a challenging work environment with the heat and strenuous labor, but they recognized and rewarded hard work. I was only there a short time due to my move to Frisco but I would have loved to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can say it was a good first job, but didn’t really respect employees. I was a loader and unloaded for FedEx. I could never receive extra work cause it’s first come first served which I think is unfair to others.
Learn to load boxes
No Brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but have to work nights. Management works with you and lots incentive to work safely. You start off part time but with full benefits except paid holidays and you acrude paid time off no vacation
Pays good
Work nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Equality, respect, no discrimination, helpful, understandable, same work schedule, flexible hours, supportive, caring towards employees, safety first priority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Triple check all addresses and zip codes, a very brisk walk or jog is best to get done before dark, easier to see the numbers on the houses. Try to place the packages out of view of the street so they wont get snatched.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You start off part time getting as little hours as they can possibly give you. If you go full time they will work you as much as they can. Constant rotation of managers. Don't work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. Good if you need a part time job. Be prepared to work in all sorts of weather. The ability to get extra hours are always there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work fast environmental heavy great benefits holidays paid great opportunities to move up nice people to work with but I only work only part time for a couple months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shipping department, we start and end of work shift have never been same times everyday. Someday we start early 5am (especially Monday) and next day would start 8 or 9am and next 2-3 day of the week would start 10, 11 or 12pm. And at the end of shift, we have never know the exact time we will be done. We stopped working at the last box got in the tuck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you come to work make sure you have plenty of rest because it is a fast paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is constantly having to move around packages.