Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Myers, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Myers, FL34 értékelés
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 321 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I sort through packages on the conveyer and put them down the shoot they need to go down
Management is fairly good

Hardest part of the job is being at work at 1:30am

Most enjoyable part is being able to do my own thing
Future
I like working here I learn a lot of new things the people are great to work with You can move up while working at FEDEX or if you want to relocate to another town you can .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, hard work.
Honestly this job is not worth the pay. It is literally backbreaking work and you cannot get 40 hours a week. I you want to work this job you will need a second job during the day to earn a living wage.
1,0
Terrible
Whole place is terrible, but what can you expect with a corporate business. no one cares at all but themselves company is s**t people there are worse.
Fedex
Fedex was a job I thought would be good for me but the hours weren’t as good as the pay, full shifts are never guaranteed over at fedex but I heard ups gas
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Had a nice supervisor
I did not like starting work at 3 a.m. When i was hired I was promised eight hours per day. In reality I was only getting between four to five hours per day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love working 12 hours a day, most of it being sitting in traffic for a low wage then this is for you.
It's tough to describe a typical day. Some days it takes longer to get your truck loaded which can make your day longer because you start delivering later. The technology they are using at the Ft Myers terminal is also horrible. I'm talking about the scanning tool they use for every package. Daily problems with those scanners can ruin a whole workday. Also driving from Ft. Myers to Naples daily is exhausting with weekly accidents occurring on the interstate making your day last even longer. I didn't get paid per hour, but if I did, some days I would average less than $10/ hr. These reasons, along with 0 benefits is why I didn't continue working for Fedex.
fast paced
the only think I liked was the weekly pay and the fast paced work day, its a really good workout also the freedom to eat where you please at the job was great too
awesome
fedex is a great place to work there is always room the grow or do different things in the company. pay is great co workers are great you have exactly what you need to get your job done.
great pay vaction
top out pay is 20
Job Stability and Good Pay, but management sometimes clueless
In my 17 years with FedEx I had approx. 15 different center managers. The turnover in management is directly related to the stress put on them. Not to mention, they hire inexperienced, but college educated individuals who are clueless when it comes to the freight industry. They become overwhelmed and eventually leave or are asked to leave. The few great managers I had there got burned out and left. More promotion from within would be great, but there's little incentive for drivers to go into management because the drivers make more (on a per hour basis) than most managers and don't have the stress or responsibilities of management. Also, if you're really good at your job and productive..... expect management to put more workload on you while the "slackers" are allowed to continually slack away for the same amount of pay. That is the true culture and is what I experienced over and over and over again for 17 years.
Pay and Benefits
Clueless Management
productive
Good place to work, good management, high pace work environment. Co-workers are good make you feel comfortable and help you out anyway that they can which is also nice.
Pro érvek
pay timed off and holidays
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Overall great place to work. upper management is very good. The work family balance can be better, but it is a logistics company and during the holidays you are used to working long hours.
pay
family life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Still a fair place to work
FedEx has never been a family oriented company, they are a service driven company. They are focused on profit for the shareholders and executives, they always put profits ahead of the workforce culture. Most of the people who work at the company are great people on the non-management side, the workhorses of the company. So for as many years that I put in with the company I always thought we were under paid.
Great job security.
Great hourly pay, but if you’re a part time employee they treat you much different from full time. They don’t care about your need for a certain amount of weekly hours, they just want you to do what they need then cut you loose as soon as possible.
Pro érvek
Good hourly pay, good company.
Kontra érvek
Treat part time employees like expendables.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately season job but I liked the job. I drive a lot, I was working for a contractor of FEDEX. It was a good experience for myself and learn that it is not a simply thing.
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place for employment. One of the few that still offer a retirement package. it is not as good as the package from 20 years ago,but I don't think you could find a better company.
Better income than most
Kontra érvek
Not much time off around the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place lack of hours
Awesome time at the job loved it just not enough wages paid per week lack of hours. And no real job security love handling packages hard manly work just not enough pay...
Paid every week
Lack of hours
Productive work place
A typical day at work was arriving at 5 am and start scanning packages to load the truck. It was great, i love being an early riser for this job and i got a great work out running packages.it was great fun experience.
4 years and counting ...
Transportation industry can be demanding, fast pace, ever changing, but if you are willing to put in the work the rewards are outstanding. Most start as a package handler and work their way up, it may take time, but you get out what you put in. Growth opportunity is here, you can make this a career if you want to. Benefits are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work place I call it my morning workout.
Very fast pace lots of moving.
I learned to be organized.

Management is great.

Family is the culture.

Leaving work its like you can always go a little longer.

The people I enjoy the most.
Munkahelyi kultúra
really nice people to work with
It was a very good company to be employed with,after spending very much more thab 2 years on staff i can surely say they are really really big on safety and being the best company in their field of work.It was a good overall experience and i definitely learned alot!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés