Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Forest Park, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 441 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is very chaotic, but it has order to it. One must have the ability to pay attention to detail and exert physical effort in order to get tasks completed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the mangement was okay witht his job there was some hard long working hours its very fast paced you have to be fast and know where certain inventory go
Long breaks
Long hard working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about working at Fedex was the relationships built with the people and the drivers. The actual work could be stressful and busy. There is not a real opportunity for advancement. Once you are in your position you are planted for life.
People
Development
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex was a great job to work at. It was a temporary job but very good. I delivered packages and enjoyed every minute. Fed ex was fun but also productive.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on which location and the type of co-workers you have will determine the level of success as well as the path you take in your career. The typical workday is very easy and low stress. The only time it may get a little stressful is during the holiday's but once you get used to that its a piece of cake.
opportunity for advancement
Kontra érvek
compensation could be more competitive with other companies in the field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days were good and I learned a lot about residential deliveries. The management was very professional and my co-workers also. the hardest part of the job was occasionally having to deal with an aggressive dog. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was not strenuous and close to my home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i dont complain i just go to work i have bills to pay Fedex is a ok job it keeps you busy year around plenty to be done people are ok and it depends on the weather in the warehouse it can get real cold in winter and it can get real hot in the summer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome benefits and decent pay. FedEx also gives employees weekends off which was very convenient. Only downfall would be the hard labor and harsh weather conditions. During the winter time it gets extremely cold in the warehouse.
Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Weather conditions and hard labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a excellent company to work for enjoy looking forward to going to work everyday...I enjoy the delivering of packages to residents and businesses, also the friendly faces I meet while delivering..
You're your own boss...
Excellent benifits...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day is coming in super early and making it home super late. For the most part, I came in at 5:30-6AM. Upon arrival, I begin to load up my assigned van. Depending on the size and amount of packages, I leave to drive the route between 8AM-10AM. My route was Locust Grove. There was much traffic and dirt roads to deal with. To make matters worse, I was expected to know the route by heart within the first week. Moreover, the printout of the route provided was almost always full of errors leading to missed stops and much wasted time. On top of all that, I was working under a contractor with promises of making a certain amount per week, which never happened. Long story short, I came early and made it to the terminal usually between 10-12PM EVERYDAY for about a month straight. The only thing that was good was being alone and listening to my personal playlists of music.
Pro érvek
Privacy. Listening to your own music.
Kontra érvek
Uncomfortable uniforms, Nagging contractor, Horrible management, Pay does not match the hours almost all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work for ,management and employees are great they train you real good this company good to start your career
na
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
HARD WORK LEARNED TO PRESORT MAIL AT A FAST PACE MANAGEMENT DIDN'T STAND AROUND AND WATCH YOU WORK THEY WORKED ALSO CO-WORKERS WERE VERY GREAT TEAM PLAYERS THERE WAS NO HARD PART ABOUT THE JOB THE ENJOYABLE PART ABOUT THE JOB WAS EVERYTHING
EVERYBODY CHIPPED IN AND DID WORK
NONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
working there is really great the management is very caring