Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fontana, CA

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized, low pay, good if your in school and only want 4 to 5 hours a day. Management is ok. They work with your outside schedule. But not enough hours. Cheap pay and don't like to give raises. A lot of favortism
They are understanding
Kontra érvek
Low pay. Youll work full time but get part tine hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
During slow seasons it’s hard to complete a full 40 hour week. But when it’s busy work is great and fun. You can make a really great living working at FeDex.
Pro érvek
When there is work it’s great.
Not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works with your schedule during school semesters also great work environment. They also train and certify you for sit down forklifts. Also celebrates (Barbecues, family events ..ect) every time the location hits the numbers for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is great place to work .very good environment coworkers are very friendly and helpfull . Manager guide you true from day one with all things you should know, and any question is welcome
Pro érvek
Barbecue once a month, bonus once a year, $ 600 per year for tools and working boots
non
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible. Sold me a story but was completely the opposite. Worked dock as a driver and only pulling in about 29 hours a week. Couldn't even afford to pay bills working there. Best part time job ever.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors are stressed out about numbers that they get upset and send you home if (you aren't pulling your weight ) was trained for only fork lift, other things like the clamp and barrel attachment was figure out from other employees. Just an over all toxic environment for me.
Pay
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would load and unload trailers with a forklift, making sure all freight was secured and loaded correctly in the trailer. I enjoyed the pay rate and getting free food at least once a month.
Easy to get time off
Kontra érvek
Growth opportunity, extreme weather conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's FedEx. it's a fine place to work. But it's a corporation, at it's core and does not truly care about its employees. I would recommend you don't take it personal when you feel taken for granted.
Lots
Some
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a good place to learn job skills, and they provide job advancement, with good pay. They provide benefits to their full and part-time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job , such a great environment , pay is great , management is great overall experience working for FedEx has been amazing recommend working here.
Great pay
Part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job would be a great one for a college student or a home maker that only needs a few hours of work per week. The training leaves a lot to be desired. The billers type so fast that it is impossible to follow what you are supposed to do. The pay was average. The management DOES NOT want to be bothered with any problems...in other words if you have a problem you better figured it out on your own. No such thing as full time positions here!
Casual dress code.
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a well know transportation company. Work environment is hectic at times but someone usually steps up to help. I couldn't say enough about management at my location. They were always there when I need them. The hardest part of the job was working when it was very hot or very cold, other than that it was a fun, pleasurable place to work.
Great pay, excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Working the dock in 110 or 30 degree weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loading and unloading trailers using a sit down forklift. i learn how to use a forklift to get the job done faster and also a safe way. management and co- workers was all good people.
good money
Kontra érvek
can get really cold or hot depending on the season
Munkahelyi kultúra
Load & unload trailers with aid of forklift. I learned to keep busy an do as you're told without shortcuts taken & you will move up. Management is good to you as long you don't give them a reason not to be. Co-workers are characters in their own right. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the weather conditions otherwise the most enjoyable part is getting a higher than average hourly wage pay check weekly for easy work.
Pro érvek
Great pay & benefits with room for advancement.
Kontra érvek
Only city drivers receive full-time hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed the people at Fedex. When I first started, they did a good job of helping me get the hang of things.
Managers were great

The hardest part about the job was the first couple days I started. Had a sore body for 3-4 days, then got used to it.

The most enjoyable part was helping other people that had a full truck clean it up. A team get get anything done if they simply work together
Munkahelyi kultúra
I managed a middle market territory accounting for $4-$6M in annual revenue. A tremendous opportunity to learn and hone my sales and negotiating skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
load and unload trailers by hand, pallet jack, or forklift
doesn't take too much thinking to do this job

not to many full timers, but good pay
Pro érvek
mostly eveything was already on pallets, monthly bbqs
no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Revolving weather and work environment. Best part time job if your looking for a little extra income.
Great pay
Constant change in weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
I knew what was expected of me. Always something to do. Co-workers great to work with and always helpful. Management was very knowledgeable and always willing to teach. Hardest part of the job was maybe just working in the heat and next to the hot engines but it was okay. Most enjoyable part of my day was when I was given the opportunity to learn something new.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fast paced place to work. Have to be a great, fast and yet safe driver of a sit down forklift in order to get the job done. Management is there to help out but mainly co workers are the more helpful. Company lunches are the best part.
Pro érvek
Pay, company lunches and hours
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned many different things, became a yard hostler was opened too newer opportunity