FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Evansville, IN

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 160 értékelés megtekintése
FedEx ground driver
Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, november 30.
Job was easy as long as you don’t mind reloading your truck every morning because the loaders didn’t care and just throw your packages in there. No benefits with this job what so ever. 6 day work weeks starting a week before thanksgiving till the first of the year. Loved my customers that’s why I stayed so long no other reason.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you work there youre going to work no doubt
Manufacturing Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, október 17.
I loved the people they tried to make it as fun and rewarding as much as they could but its rules everyone has to follow. The rules are not meant to be broken,
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a complicated work enviornment at times
Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, szeptember 5.
worked in early morning hours unloading trucks.
Managers were decent to work for.
Hardest part of job was the hours.
I was able to get overtime if I chose.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Hard Manual Labor
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, február 27.
I worked as a package handler part time when I was in college. This would include loading and unloading of the truck, scanning product off and on the trucks. This was a warehouse setting and was tough manual labor.
Free Gym Membership
Manual Labor, Pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible working conditions with little respect or autonomy
Location - Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, szeptember 16.
Fluctuating start times, one will never know their schedule more than 24 hours in advance. No set dismissal time; not off until work is completed. Generally no breaks, even on shifts exceeding 8 hours. No sick days. Minimal vacation. Penalties for illness, injury, or non work-related emergencies. Terrible climate conditions; extreme heat in summer and extreme cold in winter. Outdated and often broken equipment with company refusal to replace/upgrade. Low chance of actually getting to use earned vacation time. Lack of holidays. Lack of cleanliness or proper sanitation.
Only good thing is physical activity.
Flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
Little to no breaks, no sick days, minimal vacation
Fedex
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, augusztus 20.
I loved working for Fedex. They were nice and treated me well. During the holidays, it was long. But i enjoyed the people i worked with. Delivering heavy packages in the snow is not easy!
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a different environment
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN 477152018, július 30.
On a typical day I would start between 12 a.m and 2 a.m. I would unload the conveyor line, stack packages, unload and load trucks. I learned how to scan and sort packages. There was poor management. I got along with everyone in the workplace. The hardest part about the job was when we had to sit and wait for trucks to come in because I like to keep busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to keep my numbers up.
good pay
not very organized
Heavy Fast Work
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, június 4.
The managers are great but you work through a contractor for any route job, no air conditioner in trucks and it gets hot. have to be able to lift up to 150lbs.
Pro érvek
Work outside and paid weekly
Kontra érvek
no time for breaks, heavy work, and work in all conditions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Tough environment
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, január 10.
Fast Paced and Outgoing, Lack of benefits is the only reason I'm looking elsewhere for em[ployment. Some days you get sent home due to lack of package to route numbers
Job has good benefits.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, július 21.
Job has good benefits but not many hours offered. Management is good. The job is over all great but will not supply all of your financial needs due to only giving part time positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Bleh
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, április 3.
It was a job. Income over the winter. Managers were nice but lacked management skills. Pay was terrible for the work being done. Shift hours were inconsistent. No real options for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Good Summer Job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2016, január 19.
Only worked here for a few months before my internship, but I liked working at FedEx. The work is tough and demanding, but at the end of the shift you feel a sense of accomplishment when all the trucks are loaded. If the job paid better I would have went back after graduation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it is not a bad job except there is no room for advancement, as well as no benefits or pay raises
Delivery Driver Kentucky (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville IN2015, augusztus 13.
I begin my day at about 7 am each day. I load up my truck and do a D.O.T. inspection before beginning my daily route at about 8:30 am. I drive around delivering packages to customers until my load is complete. Off times vary depending on the load, i can finish anywhere from 3 pm or as late as 8 pm.. I have learned how to complete task in a timely manner, with accuracy and speed yet still driving safe. When working for FedEx you don't actually work for FedEx. FedEx employees contractors, who then in turn hire drivers. Each contractor is different when it come to their pay and other aspects of management. Most contractors do not offer any type of benefits or opportunities for advancement, or pay raises. The hardest part of the job would be learning the areas in which you deliver. i enjoy being in a truck by myself, getting my job done.
Pro érvek
work alone with nobody watching over you, Can stop and eat or use restroom as needed, There is no set start time
Kontra érvek
No healthcare. No pension. little to no pay raises. Bad weather makes job difficult at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work but no benefits.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2015, július 31.
Upon arrival at work, loaded vehicle, plan geographical area, and inspected vehicle. Once all items were loaded delivered to Henderson, Webster, and Hopkins Counties. Also responsible for pick up of items at certain times during the day.
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work. Great company with great people
Dock Associate / Billing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2015, február 5.
I absolutely love Fedex. Great company, great pay, excellent people. Laid back and sometimes fun. Winters can get very cold but manager keeps extra gloves and hot chocholate.
Pay, insurance, flexibility
COLD winters
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great!
Professional Delivery Driver and Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2014, november 7.
I have had many jobs but this one in particular was far most the best with the family style company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
great part time job
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2014, szeptember 16.
if unloading and loading works for you, then this is the job. management was iffy. hardest part was waking up to get to work. schedule started at 3 am.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
hard work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2014, június 19.
- Unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Great work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2014, április 29.
The management is very understanding there. Everyone is friendly there. Everyone helped each other out.
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company. Lots of metrics. Some not attainable. Growing fast!
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2014, február 12.
5 days a week 10 months out of the year. Some long days though. Great benefits. Bonus based on achieving metrics, some of which are impossible to hit.
weekends off
December/Peak
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van