Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Elmsford, NY

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 113 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good thing about FedEx is the location and the fact you can transfer to any location. they also have good benefits.
The only negative experience from FedEx was the hours i worked. i was the overnight shift from 2:00 am - 7:00 am, while working a nine to five. So not much room for winding down and relaxation to give your body rest, it is literally home shower eat and sleep because you have to be up at 12:30-1:00 am to work a 2:00 am shift. it was very taxing on my body and my health,as well as constantly asking for new full time job positions in the company, and they never had openings, so for that reason I had to take a leave of absence from the company.
Its not for everyone
I didn't enjoy it not on bit, it was almost impossible to learn my route since it was being changed every other day the pay wasn't good since it was a contractor pay not hourly. No benefits at all very fast paced and sort of competitive since you had to rush to get the job done on time or in a timely manner.
fast pace
I enjoyed the working exsperince I received from Fedex. Working there got e use to a fast pace working environment. The hours worked well for me because it was early in the morning.
2,0
productive fast paced
a little stressful at times due to demands on cleaning and creating a germ free environment and communicating with management and supervisors daily to check in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Have to be able to multitask especially when loading several delivery trucks. Making sure your on the same page with management and the drivers. Stressful at times but no issue when everyone works as a team
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A hard working and rewarding company to grow in.
I recommend when you start at Fed Ex and 401K (retirement investments) presented to you. I would invest in it as soon as possible. As you work also grow as time goes by.
Work externally
work hard little pay
the work is good but the pay is little.....The management don't have the back of both the contractors nor the drivers. the contractors sometime are caught in the middle of it.
Managers
the manager that was overseeing me hardly knew my name...so that entails... poor leadership which cause me to lose my job. for the months that I have worked there
money and benefits
management
3 stars out of 5
Not a bad work place. Just like anything else it has it's ups and down. It's very stressful through the winter months when its the peak season. For someone without a college education it's a great place to work and have benefits for yourself and your family.
work outdoors
Kontra érvek
stress is high if you're not used to it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to make manager happy
It's a good job temporary but you will bust your butt. It's very physical and demanding. You have to be on point to make your manger happ. He is your god lol
Cheap discounts mailing
Kontra érvek
Breaks not existent bad work environment no group comradery
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Fedex would include loading and unloading of packages. Once unloaded the packages would get scanned and process for delivery or pick up.
The hardest part of the job was working in extreme weather conditions. The most enjoyable pare of the job was bond that the workers shared.
Short work days
Heavy labor
Productive and Manageable
A typical day at work at work consist of sorting, lifting and moving packages some positions involved operating package-handling machines and heavy equipment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at federal express was a rewarding job where i was able to manage my time and work independently. working at federal express offered a good salary
good hourly rate
only part time
Great Experience
Working at fed ex was my favorite job at the time. I got a chance to work with different customers on a daily basis. it made me feel great when packages was delivered on time. knowing the customer was pleased.
Hours
Bad weather
Demanding and Stressful job
The full time courier position is a very demanding and stressful job to say the least. It drains you physically and mentally. If you're family oriented, this is not a job for you. I'd only recommend a part time position as a courier, if you're currently employed part time elsewhere and do not have medical benefits.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Work long hours to make decent check. Not good job to balance work and family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company by name, but not to work for.
FedEx used to be a great company to work for, but now they are simply out of touch with there workforce. Extremely low salary for Administrators, Operations Planners, and Quality Assurance personnel. However manager positions make slightly reasonable pay, but very hard to get into manager positions and to get promoted. Only thing going well with this company is great cheap insurance plan.
Pro érvek
Great insurance plan as a benefit
Kontra érvek
Poor management in most stations, poor salary pay, poor training, and hard to get promoted
2,0
long hours minimum pay
long hours and strenuous work for low pay. The management was just horrible and the working conditions were despicable..
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job for students or people looking for extra income
package handler at Fed EX ground is a great job for students it was very easy for me to find balance between my studies and and work i highly recomend it if you enjoy working with your hands or need a second job or are a student in search of extra income
accomadating hours
++++
I love the delivery industry. FEDEX Ground did not give me a good life balance. Work started at 10 am and ended at 1 am. For advancement you have to relocate
great people
no life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work with good benefits.
sort packages by cities and zip codes. Loading and unloading packages from 1lbs - 150lbs. (give or take)
the pay
hours and schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very physical job, a lot of lifting,and driving
The job is physical,stressfull,and the managers treat you,with minimal respect. You break your back in doing the job in the safest manner, and you end up unemployed after the seasonal rush is over. They lie to you, as far as you becoming permanent,pending on your job performance.
very busy
Kontra érvek
no rewards, for getting your work delivered in a safe and timely manner
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés