Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ellenwood, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Ellenwood, GA223 értékelés
223 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a okay job we lift boxes inside and outside the fantastic and Some of the boxes is a enormous but we get paid every week so it’s okay with me very
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for FedEx for almost 8 years, it had its ups and downs as a job that demands physical work does. Sometimes you had to put in a few more hours of work than you would have wanted, but my position was solidified and it was a job that gave me the experience that I possess now.
Pro érvek
Hourly wage, volunteer overtime, amazing start off job
Kontra érvek
Long hours around peak, mild communication issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
unload/load trailers 4-5 hours a day. learned how to work under extreme pressure from management. it a great culture that you will build with your fellow coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible for those in school and they have great workplace culture. Managers treat you like family and the pay is decent. It is a lot of work but the time goes by fast.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: Work Shifts are 4 - 5 hours long and off on the weekends
Cons: No pre-warning on shift cut backs. Could notify employees before wasting time to attend work, just to be let go after clocking in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's honestly nice working at FedEx. The most enjoyable part is having a chance to grow and try more positions, outside and inside of work. I'm currently learning how to use a forklift and other means to transport materials. The part about working here is good management and interesting spread-out of the employees. No man is an island at that workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can work your shift and You have the opportunity to work more.You can pick another shift before work or after you work. very out going management team if you falling behind they will hop in the trucks which you and you put packages up
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think FedEx is a good company to work for if you are an ongoing college student who is trying to work and be able to finish school. The company has alot of benefits that roll out as soon as you become hired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very productive workplace. Sometimes the work is light and sometimes its not. It is all about teamwork, you can not operate without support. It's a good place to learn, grow and move up. Great opportunities!!!
great benefits
Kontra érvek
sometimes short hours of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at fedex has its ups and downs. its a easy place to make money but climate plays its role. some of the supervisors would help and respect you then others wouldnt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a company that needs restructuring. Floor managers, supervisors, and leads need to be trained in a more efficient manner. Slavery ended decades ago.....I don’t think FedEx got the message. Very sad and discouraging company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every employee is heard. If there is i something you need to altered to you schedule you manager(s) will help accommodate your needs for you to work and still get all your hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place for the younger people to work. But the pay is mediocre compared to the amount of strain they put on your body...as well as much product you touch and move I feel like you should be paid more due to the fact without the employees there would be no product reaching its customers period.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job duties include cleaning and moving trailers, operating under safety procedures, checking vehicle maintenance and service, and possibly recording the weight of containers.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would advice everyone not to work there unless u already working full-time at another job making good money. You have to work two shifts to try to get all of your hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If they get better managers the company would be ok. They need people that's not going to come to work with their at home problems. Managers that care about their employes and that understand that they are people just like them. Managers thats not going to put you down or treat you like you are a robot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work .if you are single with no kids or extracurricular activities going on then this is a excellent place to work and receive great pay .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sad and I want to go home I've been having too many headaches since I've been working there just doesn't feel right I'm there early in the morning and I'm the last to leave in the morning and I'm also the last to get done for the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancements are offered if you can work full-time. Jobs are always posted to advance if you qualify for the jobs.

A Typical day is fast paced and warm/cool environment.

You have to work as a team to keep production moving. The hardest part of the job is to keep your scan rate within required rates, I keep my scan rate over the limit because i am very focused and take responsibility.

Management is fair and keep us informed of any new hours, info, etc.

Enjoyable part of job is you get to meet a lot of people and rewards for hard work. Many online offers for staff and families of Fed-Ex.
Pro érvek
HealthCare, vacation time, holiday pay, Pension.etc.
Kontra érvek
Distance from work, need something closer to home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have opportunities to do grow, by pursing more knowledge, showing up to work on time, and being productive. Your attitude carries you a log way at this job.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Depends on you.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first the job was fun, the management I had in my area was great and pay was much better then the job I had came from, along with getting a check weekly instead of bi-weekly was something new for me. Everything was fine until things started to change around and when I specific upper manager left the hub for something else. Leading to un-organization, More work then the staff could handle, with new hires immediately quitting after first week if not first day. A lot of favoritism, hard to move up in promotion unless you kiss up to someone in upper management or been there for a LONG time.