Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: El Paso, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
El Paso, TX39 értékelés
39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 363 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very active and fun work
A typical day of work at FedEx starts early in the morning were need to make sure every box is in the right place, loaded in the truck by someone else, making sure you have enough space to walk in and find packages for delivery in every stop, while at the route we need to make sure every package or packages are delivered in the right address, need to learn how to use a digital scanner to scan all packages. The hardest part of the job is to get used to the area you are working, and the pickups at the end of shift which most of the times consists in pick up a lot of packages by hand or with dolly to the truck and go back to the terminal, doing all that in a rush because all employers want to deliver all packages quickly in order to get the job done and go home.
Great job.
I enjoy working for FedEx. Great benefits even for part time employees. Great schedules available. Almost all holidays are acknowledged. Overall excellent company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Job has a really good costumer service and also great team work.
This Job has a really good costumer service and also great team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Great company great place to be and the supervisor are great new equipment and safety tips every morning the boss is kind and understanding good work ethic
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a very fast paced job but could talk to other coworkers
i will go in at 4:00am have the morning brief meeting gp to assied trucks or to the unload an start the day depending on how much work had arive and go home 2 to 4 hrs later
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at call center contracted by FEDEX.
Worked at call center for FEDEX tracking and package information as well as freight shipments, cannot comment on specific work here. Although i do carry wishes to work for delivery company such as.
Good active job
Good place to work. all the people are friendly. Supervisors and managers are always open to your opinion and to help you out. its my first days as a driver and it is a good experience. you really need to stay on your toes and be very attentive to your surroundings while driving, and be at a fast pace while delivering.
Pro érvek
Very active job, time flys while working
Kontra érvek
It can be frustrating when you get backed up in deliveries
Inbound call center
My work was related on the HR department from our company as a call center vendors, employees working at FedEx were provided with training, feedback, and room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for.
Great benefits, steady work hours, and great pay. I liked working at Fed Ex but when I decided towards self employment I had to give everything I made with the company to the IRS.
Great Benefits Good Company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place and awesome people
This was probably one of the best jobs I ever had, I would still be working there if I wouldn't of Gotten Laid Off. The people who work there are very good people. The equipment is top of the line, and they do care about safety and do care about your personal needs and take very good care of you. If I could go back I would, but only God knows what is his plan.
Pro érvek
Plenty of home and family time
got laid off
na
i like working there. It has good pay and good people to work with. they will train you for the job. i wont leave the job. i have been working there for 6 years.
Productive workplace
Excellent company to work for, they train you and give you all the tools you need to succeed. The Company mission statement is true from top to bottom.
Can work extra hours
Kontra érvek
Sometimes extra hours are hard to get
FedEx
Load trucks and wait until everyone else is done to leave the station. Deliver packages in a Professional way. If finish before the others communicate with management so they can send you to help other drivers.
bonus
no benefits
Typical day at work
Shift meeting when I come in. Supervisor hands out Job Orders. Start to pull machinery in that I will work on. LOTO. Sometimes a job can take up to two hours. Retrieve parts I need from the Parts Room, write up my summary and what parts I used. Break 15 minutes. Start back on the job I was working on. If I finish it, complete all my paperwork and charge all my parts. Turn in my paperwork to the Supervisor.
Lunch, 20 minutes. Start on my next job order, unless a Driver comes in with something wrong with their vehicle. Sometimes I go out on Service Calls. At the end of the shift, start cleaning and sweeping up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast- paced, competitive environment
Demanding environment, very fast paced and no room for error. Working conditions were harsh with little to no breaks in between. Good management. Paid time off and flexible hours. Learned a lot of different skills there, loading and unloading packages off trucks in a timely manner, meeting goals and practicing warehouse safety.
Pro érvek
lots of benefits, paid for school
Kontra érvek
no breaks, hard working conditions
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place not enough hours
Fun environment to work in, was busy most of the day. Management is horrible and extremely unprofessional. Pay was garbage and no room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great pay with a good company
less than 30 hours a week part time.
people and mgmt. is chill.

easy work environment.

pay is greant and benefits are good too.

hard to get full time position
Pro érvek
free cookouts often for afety reward
not full time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manageable hours but horrid work expectations
Many times throughout the customer service experience there were customers whom would call in to cause problems. Either knowingly or unknowingly. Many times the customer was completely in the wrong yet we had to break policy to keep them "satisfied"
good benefits
fast pace,managers are great!!!hardest part is sort.also good is that if you go to school Fedex will pay $1500.00 per semester.Managers do notice if you are a hardworker or slacker.
good benefits
partime
Nice environment
Great Management Personnel and Co Workers, Teamwork Environment to get the job done fast and efficient with Safety being first and foremost
Safety BBQ's
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
handling milk products was a good experience.
Being part of how milk is bottled and sent out to different locations was a learning experience. Having to load milk products into trailers or unload trailers was a fun experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés