Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Effingham, IL

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 107 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I load and unload freight and make sure it’s loaded safely and on time.
I load and unload freight with a forklift. I load and unload freight correctly, safely, and on time to ensure the customers receive there products in the best way possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work. Fast paced environment.
Decent place to work, fast paced environment. Pay is decent and you get raises pretty quick. Excellent job for a farmer or other seasonal type worker.
It's up to you
If you push through the crucible of training and exhibit any competency, you'll only be limited by the will of your convictions.
FedEx has offices all around the world and has demonstrated a propensity for promoting from within.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and great for forklift experience.
FedEx was a great place to work . They really train you well on a forklift to give you the best experience you can have. The management were really friendly and great to work for.
5,0
Review summary
I enjoyed working for FedEx freight. The job was explained and they made sure you knew what you were suppose to do and not do. I't was a part time job with little chance to get on full time as a dock helper.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great company
The hours are variable and are determined by the amount of inbound freight. As a dockworker, opportunities for raises and moving up are actually pretty good. Benefits are excellent, even for part time. I highly recommend this position for anyone needing to supplement their income while providing the security and stability of excellent benefits. I do not recommend it as a main source of income, as the hours are limited to 15 to 25 hours a week.
Pro érvek
Benefits, opportunity for full time driver position and management. Security
Kontra érvek
Hours and repetition, lack of creative expression
Munkahelyi kultúra
the company is great to work for
rushing around on forklift loading and unloading trucks I learn how to load the truck properly and how to use the rack system and airbags as well management was good the culture was the diverse hardest part was doing hot loads most enjoyable part was making new friends and working with staff
Pro érvek
working with others and learning new thing
Kontra érvek
some of the staff were kind of mean
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy no time off ever and I love overtime
Plant manager told us 20 different things that sounded awesome . Zero of them true. High stress job but plenty of hours , to many !! My main problem was with the plant manager never speaking the truth. When Fedex supply chain took over Genco they never got rid of him and nothing changed
pay and benifits
zero family life
Fun place to work
A typical day at Fed Ex Ground was delivering packages to customers in all sorts of different weather environments. Most days were very long and cold during the peak season. The customers were all polite and I enjoyed meeting new clients everyday.
Pay was great
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, and long hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is a good place to work.
This company is a good place to work. The pay is good, good benefits, and good human resources. There is room to move around if you want to or stay put.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés