Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Edwardsville, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Edwardsville, KS19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great career opportunity for the motivated individual. High earning potential. Hard work while dealing with the elements. Good all around management staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did city dispatch and also billed and did alot of answering phones and dealing with customers some things require alot more attention and you learn something new every day
good pay
people
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Driving for Fedx was my first driving Job. They put me through there driving Program. From there I drove regional runs . Like to springfield, Des Moines St. Louis and surrounding area.
Professional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management could be better. I loved working with the people there. Fun environment and fast paced. Fun to drive around on the lifts. Enjoyed my co-workers.
Lunches
Little break time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for if you become a driver, dock workers in my opinion should be single and have no kids. Benefits are good but not great, and the supervisors have a "country club" type of attitude, meaning if they don't like you they'll keep you from progressing.
Keep quite and do as you're told.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're front-line, salary leadership just say goodbye to your family. If you like working 100+ hrs/week without breaks, while getting paid for 50, Not being allowed to take vacation, and constant negativity, then this is the job for you. If you like your family, or anything other than working for what amounts to half of minimum wage, look elsewhere.
Teamwork
Kontra érvek
No breaks, 18 hour days, no loyalty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It had its ups and downs but overall the pay was excellent sometimes it could be a little difficult but for the most part not to complexed but the compensation makes up for everything else
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
my time at fedex was terrible. i was never allowed hours that i needed to literally live. their would be weeks that they would call me saying "dont come in all week unless we say so" the job draws you in with 16+ per hour then you end up getting 1 hour a week if you dont do 6 bills per hour.
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expect to work hard Building decks inside the trailer try not to damage Freight especially Hazard Materials If it can Fall Strap it to the Wall. Great cookouts every 90 days we go without an injury.....A lot of Recouping
Discounts, Advancement, Cookouts
Adjust to the Weather, Hours, Recouping
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work offers lots of training. Requires a lot of dedication and long hours. Have to have to ability to with stand weather conditions and shift work.
Safety Cookouts
Kontra érvek
Long hours and long periods of standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits,great pay. Management has no people skills. Treat part time employees badly, which explains why they have a large turn over. Part time employees stay part time.
Great pay
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that talks about team work and cohesion but in reality is only concerned with their bottom line. Mid level managers are micro managed with a set up to fail syndrome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fast paced forklift driving HAZMAT and OSHA certified company with plenty of benefits and backing from staff.
Pro érvek
great benefits, great pay, great crew
Kontra érvek
sometimes triple shifts were needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for FedEx freight upholding the Purple Promise, making every FedEx experience outstanding. However, management is very poor at FedEx leading a turnover rate that is unreal. Its sad to see a supervisor quite every month. People just don't stay long and something that should be fixed.
Opportunity
Harassment HR related issues etc. High turn over rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for people getting through school working part time. Management is terrible, and would not recommend Edwardsville Ks, Freight to anyone work wise. Supervisors have no life outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working with fedex and the people. everyone had to learn how to work as a team to get things done on time.they offer other job opportunities within the company.
team work
no job security
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a pretty cool job! It gives me a break from customer service and lets me do a mans job, No offense to other jobs! I also get to work by myself and at Fed Ex Freight, The only thing that can hinder your work ethic is your self. Its a good job and the pay is awesome!
Pro érvek
Pay, pretty easy work, employees
Weather, managers, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day is to hit the ground running. Management overall is average, they help you when they can, but are always asking for a little more. Hardest thing to deal with there is the stress, there is always someone that needs more out of you. However, most employees will help you with the little things.
Friendly employees
Very high stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my fellow hourly employees. Some were really good friends. Sometimes we had problems, but were able to sort them out. The hardest part of the job is easiest to sum up as politics. Upper management, at times, seemed to want to find ways to fire people. One in particular would hide behind a corner and listen to conversations, or would seem to spy on the shop just to find them doing something wrong. There are safety policies that have been put in place due to former mismanagement that will now cost you your job on the second offense. There were "spurts" when almost whole shifts got fired. I will admit that many deserved to be fired, but if lower management were doing their jobs, some of the problems never would have happened. From my own personal experience: If you get put in a room by yourself and they start interrogating you, you're about to be fired. DON'T HELP THEM! I tried to cooperate and it made things much worse for me. When it comes down to it. The only things they can prove are what's actually on the camera, and what you admit. You might still get fired, but they will have to prove it to the unemployment office.
good pay, good benefits