Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dulles, VA

fast Pase
I learn how to use a FMC Loader Machine

Management is great

the hardest part of the job is the 45mins commute

the most enjoyable part of my job is that I learned different things and communicated to my co workers on moving up to a better position
dont get enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job and I would recommend it to others! The staff goes our of their way to train new employees and they don't put you out on the floor until you are properly trained
Paid Training
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job as a ramp agent is challenging but rewarding. A Ramp Agent has several responsibilities each change every week. I enjoy the people I work with. And as long as you do your duties, things work great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a good place for a part time with a full time benefits. the work place overall is good, but you don't have to deal with coworkers just do your job and go home.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was an awesome employer.
Accepted employee differences and qualifications by promoting from within and empowered employees to take on new and challenging opportunities.

Pay was good, benefits awesome....met family needs .

Provided security and long lasting career opportunities as long as results of performance were maintained.
Pro érvek
Special events.....flexible schedule, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Sometimes long and stressfull hours, but short lived
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never had a part time Job like this with the Health Insurance they provide. The managers were very helpful in explain what is required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work starts with team leader giving a schedule briefing. After the briefing you're to either rotate from your position to an alternative one, depending on your team.

The hardest part of the job is speed and accuracy. Every package has to be accounted for and scanned, as well as unloaded and loaded.

The peak periods will demand your focus and endurance, in a high-paced fast moving environment, with management having an eye on flights for packages to be shipped out, you will be tested.

Last but not least, you will undergo training / re-certification, to condition your abilities, knowledge and awareness as a FedEx employee.
Pro érvek
Great benefits (medical, vison, 401k), flexible hour availability, opportunity for extra hours, tuition reinbursement
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job. its fast pace environment but fun. The benefits are really good. You can have the full time benefits working only part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you looking for a decent Part TIme Job. They always have meetings where they provide food and drinks. Managers are cool.
Work on Airplane.
Minimal Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my position as a ramp agent. However, management really sucks at IAD. A lot of micromanaging, favoritism was a constant thing there. I'd go back if it was under different management.