FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: DuPont, WA

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 725 értékelés megtekintése
loved working with fedex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2019, december 4.
fedex was the best job I had not only cause the hours I worked but also because the people I worked with were always nice and cheerful, yeah we worked a little too hard at times but that was because we all set certain goals to beat for that day and we always made seem to beat those goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2017, augusztus 8.
The owner and crew are good people. They're fair and helpful to you when you need it. The pay could be a little bit better but overall a good place to work.
Short days
Loader/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2017, július 27.
Some days are extremely short, very cold and very hot at times, but loved most employees and had a good time overall. It was a temporary position so unfortunately I was let go when the season slowed down
fun atmosphere
short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short work days and nice hourly wages
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2017, június 5.
I absolutely loved my job with FedEx Ground Home Delivery in Dupont WA. The managers are some of the kindest most understanding. Down to earth people.
Shortly after starting at FedEx my vehicle was impounded while on my way to work during peak. I texted my manager and started walking. Next thing i know i get a text asking where i was. My manager went out if his way to help me get to work. Never have i had a boss help me like that. Not to mention when i couldn't find a ride he helped me keep my job.

Starting pay was pretty good. After 30 days you get a pay raise then again at 90 days then every 6 months. The work days are short. 2-4 hours.

I tell anyone and everyone that needs a job to apply. I know if i could have i would have stayed.
Great work enviroment, caring managers, frequent pay raises, perfect 2nd job
Short days
Great Oppertunity
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2017, június 2.
A little over one month working at Fed Ex and you definitely stay busy to the point where time flies. I just wish I was able to work more hours to support my family. I've learned every second counts. Management is greats, no complaints here. Hardest part would be when your trying to catch up due to a heavy workload. I enjoy working with great people.
Coworkers
Kontra érvek
Trying to keep up to personal expectations/goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment at a warehouse with great people
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2015, szeptember 17.
A typical day on a sort will involve sweat, and lots of it! Hard working and physically active people thrive in this work environment. From beginning to end, job responsibilities include but are not limited to unloading packages from trucks, sorting them to the correct chute/belt, building walls of packages inside FedEx trailers (aka playing Tetris), transporting non-conveyable items to proper trailers via electronic tugger, and sorting smaller packages in a clamshell/chute layout. I met a lot of great people and learned a lot about teamwork in this position.
Pro érvek
Great workout, decent benefits, thriving company.
Kontra érvek
Only part-time work available (at the facility that I worked at)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun, productive, teach life lessons
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2015, augusztus 25.
unload package, place on belt. sort package to appropriate trailer and load packages in a fast, neat and organized fashion.
Employees
Hours ( part time)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Repetitive
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dupont, wa2015, május 22.
I really liked this job but they hire slackers and I was finding that I had to pick up other peoples slack. Which got to be very tiresome. They will keep you even if your bad but have good attendance, Wish there where more go getters there.
Part time fantastic Pay
Kontra érvek
Everybody doesn't work at the same pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Productive workplace
TRUCKLOADER/WAREHOUSE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2014, szeptember 1.
Working for Fedex is great, work twilight shift everything is pretty simple packages come down a belt with stickers on with the assign truck number, all we do is grab the package for our assign truck, scan the barcode, and place in the proper section. Management is nice all of our bosses are nice they work with everyone no matter the situation to help better you, we can talk to them about anything work or non work related. The hardest thing would probably be if packages get jammed on the belt making the flow more volume once the jam gets un jammed. The most enjoyable part is we get rewards after a certain amount of days we go without an injury on the site, we have cook outs, get rewards for scanning 100%.
Pro érvek
Benefits, customer discount on mailing packages.
Kontra érvek
over sized packages that cannot fit inside the trucks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
productive
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2014, március 8.
Friendly co-workers, competitive work environment, safety is key.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work, and a lot of fun.
Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2013, november 8.
I ran a route across three zip codes with 80–100+ stops a day. That's no simple task! Each day I would load and organize my truck, write the addresses on the side of each box, pull out my laminated map of my territory, and mark each package on the map with a dry erase marker. I'd leave the terminal for delivery around 7am and return after a day of deliveries and pick ups at about 7pm.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and tiring.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2013, április 24.
its just like going to football practice you lift just about the whole sort.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Samantha's Review
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DuPont, WA2013, január 30.
A typical day at work is scanning packages. My managers are strict but lenient. I get along with my co-workers, we get along like we are family and always help each other out. The hardest part about my job is trying to make the time quota. The most enjoyable part of my job, is being able to work in a friendly environment, and able to work at a steady pace.
breaks

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van